A new start, subject to additions and sinking

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by ShitStain, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShitStain

ShitStain New Member

Over a spacial rift of reminders and rekindled trust, he hung his soul, and thought "is there still room us", this is a case where a love that was once a happy thought became tangible and was turned upside down in the matter of a month, imagined what he lost and blew it out of proportion, reminded of everything he is not, lost any concept of role in life. And found his current position unsatisfactory, forgot how to write.. the inspiration,
    test
  2. leprien27

leprien27 X'ist in Circum_Reference

contemporary styles: what is common and known with an edge like that of a double bladed sword, almost family, what comes b4 that: i-share ill , when leps is lost, left and has little of home to carry with, fitting it all in bag, like a gift 4 c-mass, a re-unitation could have found a better time, but no-time was better than now, rehabilitated and taking on the world in new light with dreams that never change, abilities improved, life's positions peaked and fell leaving only an image left to portray, an onset of love intertwined with the confusion of today, has given reason to redefine what it is to be me and presented: lost time given up for frivolity and ideals, that have given me an edge of my own surpassing all past knowledge of me and my road, I am not the same at least not entirely, I now know what I want, I want less, and know how to get what I set out for. Heard a song once with chorus that went me and my team and how it reminds me of family IDK,
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.