A new photo of me.. taken just now..

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by reciprocity, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Well, if you haven't checked it out yet, there is an illustration of how to properly "install" anus beads (a drawing) and there is a real picture of some anus beads so you can see how similar they look to your hideous bracelet.

Here is what the article says...

Anal beads, sometimes called Chinese balls or Ben Wa balls, are a sex toy consisting of several small balls attached together in series which are inserted through the anus into the rectum and then removed with varying speeds depending on the effect desired (most typically at orgasm to enhance climax). Those who use anal beads enjoy the pleasurable feeling they receive as the ball passes through the narrow sphincter of the anus.

Anal beads were no doubt used in antiquity, but in modern versions they are most often made of semi-rigid plastic or silicone and end with a ring. The purpose of this ring is to prevent the sex toy from becoming fully lodged in the rectum, as well as to facilitate its removal.

Anal beads come in various sizes. Beginners often prefer the smaller varieties, while others enjoy the intensity of larger ones. The many nerve endings of the sphincter allow for sensations of arousal both during insertion and removal, and larger beads may create feelings of pressure while inside the rectum.

Molded plastic anal beads, especially inexpensive ones, might have on them small, potentially sharp remnants from the manufacturing process. One may use a nail file or semi-coarse sand paper to remove this extraneous material, making the toy more comfortable and reducing the risk of injury to the rectum.

Anal beads are used mainly by heterosexuals (male inserting the beads into the female's anus) and though considered "kinky," they are not considered a fetish. They are, however, incorporated in many fetishes that involve anal sex, "ass worship," spanking, or anything involving the buttocks, anus, or anal area.

As with all anal sexual activity, the anal beads and the rectum should be well-lubricated with a sexual lubricant intended for such purposes. It is important to do this as the rectum is easily ripped, torn or injured. Anal sex toys should be well washed with warm soapy water and left to dry naturally after use. Alternatively they may be placed inside a condom, which is recommended if they are shared with a partner.

Care must also be taken to count the beads after using them to ensure that all are removed from the anus. There have been instances of the string being broken by intense sphincter movements, or internal 'anal scissors'. If a bead gets stuck within the rectum and can not be pushed out naturally, surgical intervention may be necessary. Condom use might allow easy retrieval in this situation.

It is important to note that because the beads are threaded onto string, a porous material, they cannot be fully disinfected. So, they should not be shared between partners without using a physical barrier such as a latex or neoprene condom. Sharing anal toys that have not been sterilized could expose the users to hepatitis and other STDs.

Tristan Taormino, in her book The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women, recommends a toy based on the anal bead concept that is made of one continuous piece of silicone. Insertion and removal from the anus is smoother (no knots or catching), while the toy still produces the bead-like sensation. Silicone can be sterilized by boiling in water for three minutes.
    test
  2. seraph

seraph New Member

on some real shit, reciprocity is a ' CERTIFIED HONEY '

i BEEN trynna get @ her

shiit, im even prepared to make some peshwari naan and beef saag gost for the gurl
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

^^too bad for shes already promised to someone
    test
  4. seraph

seraph New Member

wow, shes got a spokesperson

haha cute

loosen up though partna, dont take me too serious LMAO lifes too short
    test
  5. UnbrokeN

_RcA__LoSe__
    test
  6. reciprocity

reciprocity just a baby

I like how you remember.

[dummy]
    test
  7. reciprocity

reciprocity just a baby

I feel so loved
    test
  8. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

De rien, =). I want to visit ON and QC this summer... I don't know if I will. I want to see the Dears and Metric sooooo bad. um, Maybe see some friends. I haven't been to CA 2 years this July.

GO SENS!!!
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Shes not cute enuff to be my type.. aint nothing popping with her. Relax.
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

did i say baccdafuckoff or did i say baccdafuccup? its not like im trying to E pimp that shit lol but i wanna see how ''hot'' your bitch is so back your claim..
    test
  11. reciprocity

reciprocity just a baby

Haha.. I hate the Sens..!! So BOOO SENS BOOO!!..

you need to come up!!.. Canada get's doper by the day..
    test
  12. reciprocity

reciprocity just a baby

Thank god
    test
  13. reciprocity

reciprocity just a baby

I love you
    test
  14. Cedric

Cedric or otherwise Ced

Get some sleep...