a "NETCEE"??????????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SpoonFull, Dec 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

yeah homie - "Koncept OMT" is my AIM
    test
  2. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

[​IMG]
    test
  3. X sample

X sample New Member

hahahahaha...perfect
    test
  4. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

thats true

it makes more sense just to label textcees, cause theres a real difference between making rap music and just writing the lyrics for it
    test
  5. X sample

X sample New Member

^yeah tru...

but i guess if they also rap its kinda underserved labelling as well..?
    test
  6. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

word but netcees are not exacly heads online

its people that drop non stop songs on the internet via soundclick but not making any moves , no in any shows, not dropping albums & such
    test
  7. Torrey Smith

Torrey Smith Long Kiss...

There is a such thing as a netcee in my opinion...If some kid raps at home and posts shit online and absolutely NOBODY local knows he even raps, not even his parents lol. hes a fuckin netcee, im sorry.
    test
  8. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

r u talkin bout ur self?^ don't hurt me if i'm wrong but i agree
    test
  9. Torrey Smith

Torrey Smith Long Kiss...

no, im not talking about myself...i actually have a bigger local buzz than i do online. i find it completely stupid to just post music online like that will help me get known...i have had songs on local radio, been interviewed on Auburn Universitys college radio station....random shit.
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

He's talking bout me!!!!
    test
  11. VA slim

VA slim New Member

i mean the only people who get offended by the term is people who actually fall under the catergory.... ive done lots of mixtapes...and people might say ima "mixtape rapper"...some people even say it in a negative light... but i know i dont fall in the catergory theyre speaking of....as far as using the same style as all those other dudes.... and as far as netcees is concerned... there is a such thing... its nuffin to be ashamed of if thats what YOU do for fun or have the time to do...not every one wants to be a platinum star and i can respect that.... i was doing hiphop before i logged on the net...and new this kinda shit existed...so to me...its more offline..but if online is the only way a person can do it...then thats them...there are people who sling it around as a negative term as well...just like "mixtape rappers"...but if you know you dont fit the stereo type that they give netcees...then dont be offended
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.