A Mr. Rapmusic contest?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by nah son, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nah son

nah son the hundredaire

Who would be down for a mr rapmusic contest.

We could get the mod to make an official sign up list, and when sign ups close we will have 12 weeks to get into our best shape in hopes of being rmc most monsterous male.

I'd throw in a 100$ gnc gift card to the winner, but of course it would be for shits and giggles, more motivation than anything.

Sound cool?
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Not a bad idea.

I've been trying to think of some type of contest that we could have for a while. The hardest part would be verifying everything. Stat increases, weight increases, etc. The only way we could judge would be before/after pictures.
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol imagine if GOT LIFE? enters
    test
  4. nah son

nah son the hundredaire

Well I wouldn't have made a thread if I didn't have a plan sir.

Leave sign ups open for a couple weeks or until, they come to a stop. Put the contest sign up link in your sig.

When sign ups close all participants must pose in a "before picture" with a paper that says "mr rapmusic". This will indicate authenticity. Along the 12 weeks, every 4 weeks or so we can have the participants post a progression picture.

At the end of 12 weeks, we need a few after pictures, and a 30 second video clip "with at least one face shot so they don't pull any wigger walters and post someone elses back in a video.

The winner gets a 100$ gnc card and is the first Mr Rapmusic.
    test
  5. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

wow, this is honestly a great idea

no1 tell Griever tho ........ haha

but urhh @ the 30 second video clip

As long as all the pictures are in the same background with mr.rapmusic showing somewhere, it should be ok cos iunno if everyone can do the video clip thing
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah the only problem I forsee is the video clip. Not everyone has a video cam and probably even less don't have the necessary equipment to transfer video to the computer and the software to edit.

I think if we do this it will all be based off of pictures. We could do front, side, back, and legs shots.

I'm going to talk to Jeff, just to make sure this would be cool.

Any more input? Where are the rest of the H&F regulars? Come in and add your 2 cents.

edit: Either judging needs to be done by me(in which case I wouldn't participate except for shits and giggles) and a couple others who are unbiased or we would need a poll to vote. I would say the poll wouldn't work because of numerous beefs between people, but if we got more people from outside of the HF forum to vote then it could work.
    test
  7. Legacy Weapon

Legacy Weapon New Member

There is one problem with this.

Someone could go take a pic with a sign that says Mr. Rapmusic NOW

giving them EXTRA time.

you would have to wait like 2 days before signups close and post up a MYSTERY WORD that they have to write on a sign

that way there is no way to cheat by making the sign ahead of time.

and I think there should be a front pic, a side pic, a back pic for EVERYONE

and for the final pictures there should be ONE creative pic of their choosing as well to show off their best muscle or w/e
    test
  8. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Dude I love this idea.

But yea I like the part how you say give us time to get into shape and what not.
    test
  9. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Sign me up as a judge Steve!
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

ninjacide?.. u want people to get mystery words so they don't cheat by getting extra time? oh no god forbid someone were inspired to workout from this and started now.. get off youre lazy ass lol.. absolutely not at the one picture of the best muscle idea. some people have big arms but doesn't mean they should win just because of that one muscle, when they are fat as fuck or sloppy.. we do whole body shots in addition to a few of individual muscle groups.. that makes the most sense to me.. yea a video clip is a little much but maybe it can be an option.
    test
  11. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

word, i'd be down for this shit no doubt
    test
  12. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

sounds cool to me...
    test
  13. Legacy Weapon

Legacy Weapon New Member

no im not talking about working out early, im talking about taking the PICTURE early, so that it looks like your lets say 7 week change happened in 5 weeks

get it?

cos the one dude wasnt talking about how good yoru body is but the CHANGE you made
    test
  14. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

jook wants to cheat. i think thats a good idea my ninja.

someone needs to tell got life about this...
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

it can't be about change that would be wack, it has to be about change and total physique.

for example, at the end if i had a six pack cos i busted my ass and i weigh 220 pounds.. it should be took into consideration, of course guys like griever who way a buck 60 already have one, so the hard work i put into it should affect the outcome, but doesnt mean i should win just because i changed the most. this is not just about change, or that wasnt my idea initially.
    test
  16. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

So I want everyone's input on if they want this to be based on a few people judging or by poll.

Tell me now.
    test
  17. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

I would like to be one of those judges and I think you should as well steve....only have a small amount of judges...cause with polls people can get biased and cheat having there friends keep voting or making aliases...
    test
  18. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

word up
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

everybody wants to judge, no one wants to participate, that's wack.
    test
  20. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I would like to get into it, But im not to where I should be right now :-(

Iuno im about to hit up the sus and Tren so I might end up being in. haha

Gotta get ALL my size back!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.