A moment of silence for ACP........

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

nah, not that bad...
    test
  2. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

yeh its def. regional..sicne we got so many hurricanes and storms...the police force are always READY for that shit...they do NO play..and those billion dollar corporations that are vulnerable ( walmart , bestbuy etc) DEFINATELY dont play lol..during andrew..they had to get RIOT squads out to hold ni.ggas back from lootin shit lol...
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

upstate new york winters are vicious.........
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i heard u gotta wear like 4 layers of clothing just to keep from gettin frostbitten that to me is a bit extreme
    test
  5. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

I love Va!!
    No weather problems here...
    Nice in the summer, nice in the fall.
    test
  6. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

You get used to it real quick though..You have no choice either that or move.....lol
    test
  7. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Yea man....This shit dun went down now.....Tore part of the roof off the dome errybody was takin shelter in......On the news they were sayin people were cuttin throught their roofs and waitin on them and people were in trees and shit.....Lake is flowing into the city....
    Its a real bad situation
    but

LMBFAO @ the UK comments.......that shit kills me................lolololololol
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

U Might See Ur Grandparents Floating Around..
    test
  9. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

NY is nice, they get airplanes flyin through buildings and shit.

I'll take a Hurricane over a Earthquake anyday.

They give you 3-4 days warning, and the odds of you city taking a DIRECT hit is slim to none. All the hurricanes we got hit with, my area never flooded or had loss of power....just some punk ass rain.

Earthquakes don't give you a warning, you just see everything shaking and books flying off the shelves and shit...
    test
  10. Lock Down

Lock Down I Don't Play...

Yeah, word. The most we get is blizzards, but I could deal wit that. At least Im not in the midwest, otherwise there'd be tornados everywhere, on some wizard of oz shit. I mean damn.
    test
  11. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

lol dont get cocky brova hurricanes aint no joke man, the odds of another airplane going through a building is 100X slimmer then your city getting directly hit by a hurricane specially you livin near central Florida

oh and yeah i remember chase sayin some shit about leaving town cuz they lock the bridges down or some shit [dunno]
    test
  12. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Damn this shit was truly devastational... this was worst than andrew; and i'm from Miami Beach, FL... we took andrew dead on, but it did not fuck up shit like this... the state is 80% underwater.. I doubt there is a way to salvage it.. I hope everyone is ok man.. shit is really serious.. God bless everyone in LA, anyone's relatives in LA, anyone that knows anyone in LA... they are truly in desperate need... I know they gonna start the food donations everwhere so make sure to donate what you can to these folks as I remember us needing them in Miami 13 years ago...

Mad Skrews
    test
  13. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

good thing mines are dead.
    test
  14. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

I Hope that lil n1gga Jay D knows how to swim coz if not that n1gga better learn quick , lol its no joke out there family, n1ggas looting and blasting people , in times like this , its soo easy to pop somebody and get away with it, I bet its hectic out there coz and all this hurricane and Earthquake talk , maynnneee

to be real with y'all an Earthquake can happen anywhere, the reason we get so many in cali is because we on the vault, same thing with Japan, an earthquake can happen anywhere tho mayne real talk
    test
  15. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

thats a fucked up way of lookin at it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.