a little story for yall who STAY criticizing beats and gossipping online..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Eternity, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huffan Paint

Huffan Paint www.insomniacfunk.com

lets all understand the percentage of people with an internet connection have no sence about hip hop. I was posting conceptual shit on here a couple years ago and got the bad snare blow, i almost slipped and started making net beats, almost lost my style, but instead I kept my shit on the streets and kept making my style of whatever comes to my mind, I left the net musically, and where I am now no one will never know, since I won't mix my net with real identity. But I still think how i almost fucked myself up musically over probably what was some net kids half my age who grew up on a sides.
    test
  2. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

The key is not letting the internet opinions brainwash you

Alot of producers just conform to the net standards and lose their entire identity.
    test
  3. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

i see what your saying, but on the same token what if the drum sound is MAD CHEESY like some dude starting out and the shit sounds like bumbaclot, should i not say u know what maybe a more snappy snare or something?, at the end of the day its the producers beat and they can keep it if they like it, but isnt that the point of feedback?..

scrappy is just a dude, a rapper, and not even a very good one to be honest, he has a taste same as anyone else, what if Scrappy was like nah this is hot just change that snare ?....then what?

but good stuff and good job, i'd work with scrappy even tho i aint a fan
    test
  4. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

Preach Brother Sol...
    test
  5. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

agreed. GREAT POST SOL
    test
  6. Reign

Reign Let it...

new signature right there
    test
  7. Bad Abbot

Bad Abbot whats with this ham talk?

I actually learned more from people overly critisizing my beats than from heads that didn't...some people redicule shit toooooo much though
    test
  8. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

That's true. To an extent.

But, if you show me a beat, that soudns like ya drums are a piece of cheap plastic hitting against a soft mattress im gonna let you kniow lol.

If ya shit is hella weak and THIN then yea... people are gonna let u know u feel me?

but yea...

msot people here think they some big bad master when it comes to beats lol..

sall good though.. Everyone to there own.

peace
    test
  9. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

dog you lookin to deep into it. your exactly right. but using weak ass drums is rookie shit. aint nobody at my level and above using no weak ass drums. he means like somebody just going "i dont like that snare", when its really irrelevant to the whole beat.
    test
  10. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

u know its entirely possible that ur hi hats could in fact be wack so dont get too far ahead of yourself.
    test
  11. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

LOL yea i feel you.

Im jsut saying. these rookie ass beat makers that come @ people like they some kidn of god.. but when it comes down to it they weak as fuck.

its what ever though.. some people just LOVE-TO-HATE.

its a hating-nation.

fuck what ever though.. its impossible to put ur beats online with out people bitching though...

u tag ur shit.. EVERYONE bitches...

u dont take ur shit.. other beat jackers JACK YOU...

people using people....

newbies feeding off veterans...

go out an earn urs motha fuka....
    test
  12. BANE206

BANE206 New Member

"man i done made about 4 or 5 posts like this.......they'll say "good post" blah blah blah

but in a few hours, they back to the same ole bullshit"

LOL considering you are one of the main people that this post was directed at, i find your comment pretty funny. What makes it even funnier is the fact that you actually think you contribute something other then smell to this website. homo.
    test
  13. Kai Is Lazarus

Kai Is Lazarus Shits on rappers for fun

what sol said also applies to emcees. word.

cats on here love to hate. constructive criticism is fine, but nitpicking over bullshit is irrelevant. rappers dont buy beats because of the snare. they buy beats because of the tone, emotion, mood, vibe, and sound of a beat. when a snare is 1/25th of the sound, shit can easily be overlooked.

now all im sayin is....

sol, next session i better be runnin shit, lol. the shit last week was dope as fuck, and scrappy would be an excellent name 4 my resume. off 2 study 4 certification, stay up wit me man. bout 2 put in my 2 weeks notice at my day job in a few days, so i can fully devote myself to the grind and the game.
    test
  14. SenorSnatchFace

SenorSnatchFace New Member

A lot of people on here spend too much criticizing each other and bitching about nonsense... Get your shit straight, and take this seriously. Call, mail, email, talk to people...

Cats on this board forget an important element to being successful with this is going outside
    test
  15. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

they are not going to listen sol, its useless.
    test
  16. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Sorry, but if you post up a beat and ask for feedback, thats what your gonna get... people's opinions on whether not they liked the beat and/or why. If I dont like a beat and its cuz of a particular sound, Im going to say it. If you dont wanna hear those comments, why would u post a beat asking for feedback? If u just posted up a beat for people to hear and didnt ask for feedback, then that is a different story...
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

yeah, but i seen many times where quality wasnt the case and somebody was just tryin to hate........a few months back u couldnt use ANY clap on ur beat....it was like AUTOMATICALLY gonna get hated on...no matter how crisp and thick it sounded.......
    test
  18. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

oh fuckin please......

never EVER have i went to a beat thread and commented on perfectly fine drums negatively......

TRUST me lil boy, when i told u ur beat was wack, i meant that from the bottom of my heart

no matter how much i cant stand ya lil punk ass, if u post a nice beat, i'ma give u props.........

i aint never been the type of ngga to not give a mafucka his props......

its not my fault u aint gave me a reason to give u props
    test
  19. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

yea i remember that shit..

since CLAPS were al over the radio..

ever tiem u used one.. people would hate..

yeaa i feel u urban man.
    test
  20. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

back to my question tho

if scrappy said that snare is wack change it.....would u have changed it? or told him nah son thats some net type cratique lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.