A little S&M?!?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Novaman: RaWKiLLa, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novaman: RaWKiLLa

Novaman: RaWKiLLa New Member

I have question for the ladies...would you mind if your man for sexual purposes got a little "rough" or "freaky"? For example: most dudes know that some girls like when you pull their hair while hitting it from the back. But what about pulling your hair to the point it feels that it may get pulled out, our cause noticable pain?
    Would you let a guy tie/ handcuff/ chain you to a bed where he has the ability to do anything he wants to you? Or letting him slap you on the face semi-hard? I ask because I think I'm a bit of a sadist. I'm a nice guy, nonviolent even, but when I'm with a girl sometimes I want to bite her really hard or just yank the mess out of her hair or something crazy. What do you think ladies...would you be down if your man wanted to explore some uncharted territory in ya'lls relationship?
    test
  2. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

No, I am not into stuff like that at all. Some people are and I guess that is fine for them, but uhh..make sure you have a willing partner before you try it.
    test
  3. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

I smack the bitch hard as fuck across the face while my snake is taking a breathe in the underground waters.
    test
  4. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

To An Extent..
    test
  5. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

lol this is funny

the ONLY thing i can enjoy is spanking. But the handcuffs, and the biting, or yanking on the hair...lol im not into pain like that
    test
  6. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

handcuffs are for fucking losers
    test
  7. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

I consider it forplay, I punch her until she loses consciousness then i'm ready to go at it.
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I wouldn't be down for pulling my hair till it's like ready to come out and cause me pain. But grabbing it...why not??

Other then that tho I do enjoy it rough once in a while ;o) No harm in that....Not to the point that it's painful tho. But enjoyable!
    test
  9. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

Nanijah...

you're ok with me!
    test
  10. Winkz3000

Winkz3000 Real Talk

HAHAHAHAHA
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.