a little help, bitches.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Pyro Tecknik, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i need an image of Butters(from south park of course).

preferably one from a scene where he goes to take a piss in the urinal and he slips his pants all the way down and lifts his shirt up.

i've been looking for that shit for like the past....3-4 minutes. it's not going good.
    test
  2. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

Your not going to get alot of help by calling people bitches.
    test
  3. Pyro Tecknik

...faggots, then?
    test
  4. Gotti23

Yeah maybe but then the only people you would get in this thread would be Double ML & Wyte Boy.
    test
  5. Pyro Tecknik

you're right, and they're definitely of no good use...unless, but i don't really need to feel better about myself right now.

so uhm...geeks, nerds, masters of googlelandia, and the rest of you worthless bunch of no good nothings! find me this one thing and i'll be your bestest friend ever in the whole wide world...or something.
    test
  6. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

with all the shit talk you just laced this thread with, nobody is gonna help your stupid ass.
    test
  7. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

turds talk about me like the antichrist

thinkin about me even when im not ever around
    test
  8. Pyro Tecknik

well...when some of us read, "faggot"....you come to mind. so fucking sue us.

no no my simple minded fellow. i knew before hand that no one would help...or could, cuz i really did some fucking searching, but i got somewhat desperate and took a chance(an incredibly slim one at that), thinking...hell, i might get lucky.

i knew the certain few i figured that could help me out, wouldn't take offense to any of my "shit talking". it would take the dumb insecure crowd to get all......well, how did you feel?
    test
  9. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

Looks to me like you still haven't found what you wanted.. and if you did, you didn't get help from the rapmusic crowd.

I felt fine about it, i wouldn't help you even if I had somthing you wanted..

I just wanted to clarify that anyone else who may have "wanted" to help you, likely wouldn't do it.. and judging from the exactly 3 replies you got in here and what they had to say, i was correct.

thank you sir. you are gay.
    test
  10. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥ Legalize It

Best one I could find, forget which episode him pissing was in, but I know what your talking about.

Here ya go dick...

[​IMG]
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

us?

who? you and the rainbow coalition? the fuck outta here u dick guzzling cheeseball
    test
  12. Pyro Tecknik

i like to think that the majority are somewhat intimidated....yes. also, i'm sure some people at least tried and failed as i did. so where's the need to reply? either way, don't get ahead of yourself, dipshit.

and i am completely devastated that you wouldn't want to help me even if you had something i wanted....!1!! you are a heartless monster. i don't know how i'm going to cope with that bomb you just dropped....my life has just been shattered. to a million pieces. the hopelessness of it all....ohh.

thats the only image i kept coming up with as well, although not as clear...so thanks, i just might have to use that one instead. if i could remember what episode it was from i could get it easily from any number of sites, but fuck...and i just saw it a couple days ago too.

yea, "us"....that gotti kid who brought your name up and me, who agreed that you are a homo, hence..."us".

but rainbow coalition...almost as funny as..."u dick guzzling cheeseball".....yes. keep up that witty humor of yours sport. it's killing me.
    test
  13. ¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥

¥ DRÜÑK£Ñ MÅST£R ¥ Legalize It

No problem, gave me something to do, LoL, during my search I found a butter's avatar...

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Pyro Tecknik

i want Butter's ass cheeks under my name!
    test
  15. Janitor

Janitor Guest

[​IMG]

notice... no toilet paper
    test
  16. Pyro Tecknik

...as always janitor, you're much too helpful.

oh and, i'd hit.
    test
  17. Gotti23

She could alway use her panties.
    test
  18. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

now thats hot...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.