A Letter From Your Moderator,

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

everybody goes 4 the wow effect i go 4 the wtf. the best part though is that my verse is watever ur imagination wants it 2 be....

but i think i explained my verse in the lounge...

it was orginally supposed 2 be a story of a drunk driver but than i just turned it around at the end 4 an open question mark
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

come on head, you're better than this

if you read my vote i clearly stated what i assumed the plot was, which is that there was a teacher, jack was the student, i assumed terrorbrood was the master although that was not clear from the piece, i said that the teacher taught evil and was obviously a killer, the conversation in itself was not clear about who was speaking [which other people touched on in their votes as well] yet i could only assume who was speaking and that the the dialogue was between jack and the teacher [which i had no clue was jack the ripper because it isnt apparant at all, why not just say JACK THE RIPPER? --either way, it doesnt add to the overall impact of the story] and that jack was telling the secrets [which was corny and still unclear]

^i believe i stated all of this, and yet it still makes no sense, its stupid, its dumb, it wasnt a good story to me

no matter how much you explain or insult my intelligence, i was only hoping that i was wrong, i was hoping that there was something i missed that would make the story more appealing, but you just proved that there wasnt and that the story was just corny

dont get mad at me headless, its just a vote
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lmfao

you're really surprising me with your reaction to my vote, i just realized that someone else said nearly the same thing that i did, why dont you go attack them?

like im just illiterate or something, nigga i didnt like the story, period, it wasnt a stage script, this was on some ol fantasy dark horse comic book murder meets bullshit topical, dont act like you were levels above anyone's comprehension, you just wrote a bad story [in my opinion]

maybe i should reiterate, what made absolutely no sense is why you posted that verse

get over yourself headless
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i dont know why, --but i had this crazy idea that we were all entitled to our own opinions

huh, ironic isn't it?
    test
  5. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

your vote was obviously garbage. and everyone who read what I posted has admitted that I basically introduced you to reading comprehension and story craft 101.

the best example i can make is this. you ask "why not just say Jack the Ripper"...

a. i think you should have a common ability in the brain, to connect 1 thing with another. this goes back to children learning object permanence.

if i take away "the ripper", does a serial killer, somewhere in the past, who kills with a scalpel and related tools, who kills prostitutes , who's first name is Jack,.....STILL EXIST???. or does he disappear when you take that away? if i put a blind fold over your face, does the world disappear to you?

lol. Q, you are retarded. period. a person shouldnt have to hit you on the head for you to grasp something.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're right, sorry im not a serial killer fanatic

there's at least 2 other votes that said your verse was confusing
    and whether i knew it was jack the ripper or not, it still wasnt a good story, being that it was jack the ripper had no relevance to the actual impact of the story, hence why you probably didnt just say that it was jack the ripper, the fact still remains that a guy named jack was getting schooled by a guy who had no name and then there was terrorbrood

but whatevers clever
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and i also wasnt the only one who didnt realize that it was jack the ripper

but nevertheless, i'll play the bad guy role, oh how dumb of me not to vote for headless, is story was flawless

nigga please, im not fallin for it, you can bitch all you want but in the end, that makes you nothing more than a bitch

and what is your point anyway? you claim that im stupid and that everyone agrees, so then why are you still rambling on about it?

i could care less if you dont count my vote, i could care less who wins your battle, i only vote because its a rule in the league and because i thought people appreciated voting and that they wanted to know the opinions of others, otherwise, why the fuck would you participate in a league where winners are weighed by random personal opinions?

why dont you just get a notebook and write some stories and then read them out loud and pat yourself on the fuckin back?
    test
  8. headless verseman

^lmfao. i write poetry and prose. I do this to pass time. and i'm in the rstl only as motivation for me to write in rhyme league.

HOWEVER> you ARE stupid. no, it wasnt a flawless piece. But your idiocy is. please, dont vote in this league. because unless somebody writes:

"I am Jack the Ripper, and I kill the undressed tramp"
    Then your stupid ass gets lost and you vote , "I dont understand"
    I am Q's wife, I stand by a nincumpoop and pray the son I birth
    Is the blood of another man, cuz if not my son's behind the curve!
    I am Q's brain, with frayed synapses which fire slow
    If you dont state exactly what you are, "what you are I will not know"
    I could go on about what I am, but I leave my verse to explain it
    I am Headless Verseman, but it appears that Q just said that "I am brainless"

then you obviously dont know what the fuck to do.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

he related it to a martial arts movie so im assuming he didnt fully understand it
    he didnt understand it
    he was confused

and anaphora didnt really break it down or say much other than it reminded him of the novel "from hell" and that it was prose poetry
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^get a fuckin clue
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm out this bitch

you people are lame as fuck, i swear
    test
  12. headless verseman

I am Q, slower than poured molasses during winter's great depression
    I am his votes, "I re read verses but it leaves my brain hurt from the stresses"
    I am character development that was so flushed out that it didnt seem hard
    to find, and I am every person in the league- "Q's a fucking retard"
    I am Q's brain from these lessons, " you bet I'm sore!"
    I am saying this league's hope floats with Q leaving, but he cant grasp metaphor
    test
  13. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...dies
    test
  14. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

I am Headless, and I lost to an "I Am" story,

faggot
    test
  16. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol @ HV shitting on Q, and Q coming back with the same lame shit...
    test
  17. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Headless' "I am Q" verse had me laughing, but rofl at that! :^)
    test
  18. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Hey Q, just so you know, "Allawishes" isnt spelled like that in your custom title. Lol. I remember we had a guy here who died with that as a middle name and we had to look up how it was spelled in some old baby-names register from 1837. When I get back to work i'll look up its actual spelling, its a tough one to remember...
    test
  19. headless verseman

did you cry Q? i think he cried. haha
    test
  20. headless verseman

I AM- very pleased with that. hahaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.