A Letter From Your Moderator,

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

To Whom It May Concern:

I've realized that maybe I've rubbed some of you the wrong way in these past few weeks; and this has been completely unintentional. I have never desired to have beef with any of you, even Got Life?. I consistently strive to stay honest to myself, and in return reflect my honesty upon you.

I may be tripping, but I'm only speaking from the heart. Today [hopefully] is a milestone in my life. I am only 21 years of age and I've been to jail 4 times [something that I am not proud of at all]. Of those 4 times, 2 have been felonies and although I have never been convicted, one of these cases is still open. But since that last stint in jail [last March, 2006 and until...] I have been saved and wedded.

I type this only so that you may see where I'm coming from. Today will be the most important day in my life as of yet. Hopefully, today I will find out whether my wife is actually pregnant or not. And I don't want to burn my bridges or block my blessings. So I thought I would make amends with anyone whom feels a certain way about me.

Of course none of you know me. But please pray for me and my wife. I am unbelievably nervous and anxious to know if I will be a father in 8 months.

Again, maybe I'm tripping. But please pray for me. If you aren't a spiritual person, then please, at least wish me luck.

And just for the record, I respect all of you as writers. You are all strong in your own respects. And you all possess the potential to grow, --as well as I. So if my breakdowns of your verses come off as harsh, then I apologize.

And also, Headless, I'm sorry if you feel that my vote isn't credible. But I hope there are no hard feelings. I clearly stated that maybe it just went over my head, but I either way, Nah Son's was more enjoyable.

Thank you for taking the time to read this far. And if you feel I'm tripping, please keep the slick remarks to your self. Let's try and be mature and grown men here and see past the internet.​

-Joe Black​
    test
  2. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Ha, I work as a Registrar, you'll have to see one of us when the kids born! :^)

Good luck with that Q ..
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

For the record, I've beefed with plenty of people, but you're the only person that let emotions guide him, you're also someone I have absolutely no respect for you even after you make a statement like this because I don't feel your sincerity. To me you lack maturity, which is something for someone who's been through the things you've been through in life is just ridiculous. Moreover you've turned the league magazine, something people genuinely use to enjoy reading and actually enjoyed into a personal attack and whoever you see fit with absolutely no attempt to even make it look like a mag for the league as opposed to "The thoughts of MCQ"....

I wish you the best with the kid and all and hope you become more of a man before the child is born because right now it seems you're the one that needs parenting. You can talk to a lot of cats on here about one thing or another, but no one that actually knows me and talks to me on some real talk will ever say that i'm on some childish shit.

That's my one time for ya mind though. In summation...I don't have beef with you, but I don't have even a drop of respect for you.
    test
  4. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

I love Got Life? .. entertainment value through the roof .. I don't have beef with anyone .. whether someone has beef with me is another matter .. just cos I think tripping mother fuckers like TheReturn and nah son can go fuck themselves .. that isn't beef ..

and I only really exchange banter with Got Life? cos he cracks me up .. he's like my own little court jester .. I can't take him serious .. and will argue the toss with him as something to do .. and never take his shit to heart ..

I wish you all the best on the pregnancy thing mate .. I'm a lone parent and I promise you there is no feeling like looking into the eyes of your own child .. and as for Got Life?'s comment on your maturity .. and then tries to convey that he doesn't act childish .. lmao .. this is just one of those things that make me laugh and take away cred for any of his opinions holding weight .. cos he acts major childish on here .. whether he can face the fact or not .. so to say "people I'm cool with will back me up" is stating the fucking obvious .. so to pass judgement on someone else he doesn't know "on the real" is plain dumb and ignorant ..

I'll dick around on here .. americans rub off on me when it comes to shittalking .. but far from what I'm like offline .. and tbh .. far from what I'm like on UK based forums ..
    test
  5. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

for the record, i really dislike when good writers disguise themselves with aliases....because in turn, it gives their opponent a false impression of the work they are capable of...and had i knowingly been facing ed lake, someone who I appreciate as a writer, I OBVIOUSLY wouldn't have written a continuation story

but, what are you gonna do? atleast I can write for rhyme league.

Ed, even if I lose this week...I'll beat you in the future. Mark that down.
    test
  6. Baron Mynd

Rofl at that if its Vadik... I asked him to join here again a couple of weeks back at BW and he said he was busy or something in Belgium. Regardless, welcome back fam. Always good to have some established heads around.
    test
  7. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

even though i write about angels , jesus and etc. im not religious so i wish u luck...

21 and a child aint easy. im hoping even with the felonies u were able 2 get a good job 2 support ur fam. i havent read ur lil beef with got life so im not sure wat part of ur life he wrote about or 4 that matter wat part is true.

let some1else name the baby cuz ur obviously allergic 2 good words lol jk.

personally i admit as a man u pissed me off cuz im not sure if the feelings u have 4 my work is genuwine or ur just playing devils advocate. either way i know im better than u in everyway so there na na na na na ..... lol jk

i just woke up forgive me but good luck dude....

ps ur mag still sucks lol
    test
  8. Baron Mynd

Damn, am I the only one feeling the mag?! Lol.
    test
  9. nah son

nah son the hundredaire

just for the record i am much more hansome than ed lake
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^immaturity at its best

kid, you dont even know me, but i'll leave it at that, i'll be the bigger man here

goodluck with your rap career, boxa
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

anyway,

everything is healthy for the moment, our next appointment is 4 weeks from now

wow, this is really happening to me
    test
  12. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

i gotta kid...pray its a girl
    test
  13. LokStok

boys may be more naughty to begin with .. but I feel blessed to have a boy .. the boyfriend situation with girls is a fucking mine field ..
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if it is a boy, the name will be Christian Emmanuel [or Immanuel]

we haven't decided on a girl's name yet
    test
  15. Got Life?

lol @ rap career...i'm getting my mba, possibly a phd in economics...good luck /w your life though...i'm sure designing banners for the RSTL will pay you well in rep points.
    test
  16. LokStok

word to your sig .. :wink:
    test
  17. Got Life?

indeed, word to my sig...you can have a cute one too... LokStok "rubbed by americans"... sounds peachy
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

well i thought you were trying to be a rapper as well, i specifically remember us talking about it on aim one day, that wasnt an attack homeslice

but yet im the one that takes everything you say to heart, lol

well good luck with your mba, and good luck with my degree in marketing

graphic design is just a hobby
    test
  19. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

shit, goodluck. i have two friends who are expecting. one in December, and one near Feb. theyre both 19-20.

hopefully it works out bro.
    that shit can be sticky, but in all honesty, i cant wait to get a little one running around. just gotta finish up my undergrad first. then decide where to raise the bugger while i get the MFA.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^yea, that's the only downfall

the last time i was locked up, i had to withdraw from school and then i got married and it ended up costing me about 1 1/2 years worth of credits, so now im behind

i'll be graduating around the baby's first birthday

but i know god is on my side, so it will all work out

the baby is due June 12th, i believe, which is a month before our anniversary, and i would graduate a year from that summer
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.