A lesson from Noah

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

When Noah and his boys were building the boat 4,000 years ago, imagine how many people came up to him and asked him what he was doing ?

A boat, why ? I don't think they ever seen one or had a use for one pre flood. Nor were there any large bodies of water...this must of been a bizarre sight to behold.

Noah probably told them about God's coming judgment and to repent. They had fair warning. They did not listen to Noah. They were destroyed along with the earth.

This is similar to the warnings today that are falling on deaf atheist ears that are itchy to hear about anything to knock God down and anything that OKs their lusty desires.

We were warned that there will be a great falling out of the Church in these times....

Repent Ye and believe the Gospel. Time is short.
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i take that warning with a smile. rid the world of the church and all the other evil shit
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Did your Sega raise you with this attitude toward your Creator ? lol

Do you have any questions about the flood and coming judgment for real dude ? You are not the least bit concerned ?

The entire earth will be rid of, everybody. Just some are going to the Kingdom of God. Who ? Only God knows. Why ? Narrow is the gate to the Kingdon, and wide is the gate to destruction. Think about that. When ? Could be our generation, it's close. Open your eyes.

Repent Ye, believe the Gospel.

Turn to Matthew 24. Jesus will tell you the real deal in the end times. Just do it brah. (google it)
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

[​IMG]

BOW DOWN BITCH!!!

am i worrried? nah i got water wingies.

and they can do construction to widen the gates
    test
  5. Coup d'état

I had that sagea as a kid..****ayed me a lot of sonic 1.0

I wonder why they called it the sega genesis ? I bet there is something to it.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

there is. It's the beginning of a long line of violent games which numb our society of blood and gore which hurt our morals
    test
  7. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

they were originally two separate companies, Sega, and Genesis, they combined
    test
  8. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

thats blasphemy. there is only one sega genesis. sega is the father and genesis is the son.
    test
  9. breathlesss

Sega Genesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

actually sorta interesting, it's really the 4th generation of the sega company, and was originally named the mega drive in asia and europe

couldn't find anything on why they would call a 4th model "genesis" though, seems sorta oxymoronic to me
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not sure what you mean by "4th generation" i know of a few game systems before the genesis and nintendo such as the laughable atari, but none actually close to it. as far as i kno, the sega genesis is the first of its kind and the oldest of games that are still relatively playable today
    test
  11. breathlesss

nintendo...
    1st generation : NES
    2nd generation: SuperNES
    3rd generation: N64
    4th generation: gamecube

that's what i mean, like, the company "Sega" had come out with 3 previous models of home gaming system, "genesis" is generally equated with the first, or original, so naming the 4th model is sort of funny

it'd be like nintendo calling their cube shaped game system the nintendo "testsphere"

genesis came out around the same time as supernintendo if i remember right, and was a complete rip off, keeping up with the joneses, trying to do shit better but failing, type of system...all of the games that first came out on genesis sucked, and all the games that first came out on supernintendo, when they were put on the genesis, they sucked...they did look cool though, all black and curvy, fuck that grey angley style
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

dude are you crazy??? the games on the genesis are some of the most classic games ever and alot of them continue to be franchises to this day.

idk anything sega did before genesis except maybe the sega saturn but im not sure. either way the sega genesis was much better then the super nintendo.
    test
  13. breathlesss

the saturn was after, and the first mainstream cd console, but i'm not talking about Sega the company here, they did, and still are putting out a lot of good games, but the Genesis was the first Sega console widely available in the US
    I'm talking about the games that were first put out exclusively on the Genesis (like how they have games come out now only available on the PS3, until like 6 months or so later, then they come out on the 360) those games, for the most part were all shitty (although sonic was awesome), and the majority of the games that were decent for it were originally put out for the SNES, and then butchered due to the stupid 3 button controls and attempt at better graphics, that ended up leaving glitches in the game

after sega failed again at a ripoff console (the dreamcast was a shoddy playstation) they started just making games, and doing a good job of it
    test
  14. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Egyptians had many boats dating back at least to 3200 BC. Thats 5200 years ago. They werent on the same scale as the supposed mega tanker like boat described by Noah but boats werent exactly a foreign concept to people.

"Nor where there any large bodies of water"

Wait.... What... Are you saying Oceans are some new fangled idea...
    test
  15. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

im not sure which games were only genesis. i was under the assumption that mortal kombat and sonic was. not sure about the others
    test
  16. breathlesss

yea, he's talking literal bible creation, with noah's flood being global, before that, there was an ice crust around the upper atmosphere...

coup's fucking lost it, off the deep end, but, he talks so well and smart like that he seems legit, but yea, that old man is a prime example of an educated idiot
    test
  17. Coup d'état

Breath, it seems legit because it is...anyone who speaks the truth of Christ is legit. Anyone not, is a fool.

The science all matches what the bible has been telling us for thousands of years. Just maybe you are beyond sensibilities because of the American system of dumbing down the kids...I went trough it too, I was pulled free along with many others that post here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.