A-Horror-Scope-in-Heavens-Courtroom

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by UFO the Phoenix, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. areeyesee

areeyesee New Member

i ant say nothin but keep on family. not only did u drop a ill poem, u gave us a message with it. I respect you. you are ministering.
    test
  2. Halloween Jack

Halloween Jack Heavens Demon

i feel you spaceman. keep strong in the faith bro, we need more people like you around here. not fallen angels like me. this is astonishing dog. un fncking touchable. haters need not open their filthy mouths. damn. i would tell you to keep this up but i dont think people are ready for any more sh!t like this. 1.
    test
  3. Philly_215

Philly_215 The Silent Poet

Well UFo this is a nice drop but you already knew that. lol but what got to me is the replies the strenght in which many including your self came. i hear a lot of people say they respect each other religion but in the very next sentence you down it. that is not respect. most religions are based a simular foundation so learn what you can from them and apply it to life cause it is not your religion but your life. what you do with it how you impact others while here. And some one said that Jesus is from the place that is booming our ass. well friend if your born from a crack mother does this mean you will surely be a crack head or is your life what you decide to make it.

also UFO i thought you didn't get into the Zodiac thing, or atleast i thought i read that in your reply in my PTL battle when i did the zodiac topic.

ah well people we need to learn acceptance over all many things would easly be resolved

Peace and God Bless

Oh and as a add effect so to speak. on my Dog tag

When i was a child i spoke as a child.
    i thought as a child
    i reasoned as a child
    when i became a man i put childish things behind me

so stop arguing and start learning and accepting you'd be surprised what you don't know
    test
  4. LthGd

LthGd Enternal Knowledge

Damn UFo your onw of my favortie people to read now. This was real nice alot of truth and like you said keep an open mind. This was real dope I dont know how you would think of a topic like this which is just crazy. And you dropped this real nice and you did research on the piece. I was reading the signs on of peoples zosiac signs and shit in this and I was like damn. But overall the best poem that I have read ever.
    test
  5. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

OK, BACK>>> TO TELL YOU what I think.... I thought this was quite amazing... Very original... Many people might definitely debate with you, but i am not one of those people.. I thought it was pure truth.... Nice imagery and beautiful flow.. This wonderful....
    test
  6. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

I could've swore I already replied to this piece, but anyways, i apologize for not hitting this up, i thought i did, what can i say that everyone else hasn't.........great stuff. Jesus knows.....Great piece

God Bless.
    test
  7. Hey, Well this piece seemed very melodic and enchanting.the first verse just seemed to have real nice underlying rhythms. It gave me the sense it was written at speed, when the words were fluently coming to you. I liked the concept although I have to say I didnt understand all of it. The zodiac signs were creative and the spiritual slant ina courtroom has to be original. nice work. Keep it up UFO!
    test
  8. rhino42

rhino42 Ich liebe der Tisch!!

WOW!!! that was amazing man, damn, i speechless trying to think of something to say. damn
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.