A-Horror-Scope-in-Heavens-Courtroom

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by UFO the Phoenix, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

A-Horror-Scope-in-Heavens-Courtroom
    WARNING THIS POEM IS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST AND IS FLOODED WITH TRUTH THAT SATAN DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT....READ WITH AN OPEN MIND OR STAY LOST WITH THE REST PLEADING IGNORANCE

Cast out iniquity with spiritual weaponry
    Perfecting holiness
    Cleansing the mental Leprosy
    I took the FAST route; exit quietly
    Demons trying me at every angle and degree
    I must break free
    But who holds the Key?
    Words told to me was to grow and succeed
    Most would agree our souls are empty
    Craving, yearning, we all hungry
    Searching for the Lord God our Mastery
    The Almighty creator has the key
    The Truth – Fidelity to the original
    A pyramid to symbol the Holy Trinity
    A sacrificial lamb for the sins of man
    A lion crushing the serpents head demands victory
    Even stars know this fact revealed in Zodiac no mystery
    The constellation makes no mistakes the stars are in place
    From the virgin – VIRGO to the king – LEO it all shows Christ’s face
    And that my friend is the riddle to the sphinx​

1) Virgo = A virgin giving birth, (prophecy of our savior Christ)
    2) Libra = off balance scales (Virgins seed able to pay the price)
    3) Scorpio = Satan treading underfoot stinging with a non-fatal blow
    4) Sagittarius = the conqueror archer, in Satan’s heart goes the final arrow
    5) Capricorn = Now here’s a poet bonus come upon this Capricornus’ a sacrifice for all of us, notice the Great offering, the Goat is dieing but the FISH tail is promising, of all things a fish emerges from a Goat, it’s a true sign of life and hope
    6) Aquarius = the water pourer of eternal life the living H20
    7) Pisces = the liberator, deliverance out of bondage (sin’s shackles unfold)
    8) Aries = Glory out of Humiliation, the crowned lamb sacrifice of righteousness
    9) Taurus = The judge rushing forward with glory and force, the wrath of God was like the charge of a wild ox, its hard to stop his coming power in the final hour, all the crying is felt, the serpent spying is dealt with the club from Orion’s Belt
    10) Gemini = His rule on earth as Christ the King, Lord and Savior all in one sign
    11) Cancer = Which leads me to Cancer now here’s my chance-ta remedy all wrong answer of the Crab which have a tendency to grasp anything and never release in this stronghold the protector provides a moment of peace, Assemble the flock keeping the sheep from wondering off like centipedes, until we can toast the big dipper in victory
    12) Leo = His enemies destroyed, Christ the victor, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah who has prevailed ​

*Meanwhile in the 13 month a supernatural hearing is being held*​

In days of revelation the world will be put on trial
    The courtroom will be the Holy Spirit…Angels surround
    Case number 666 “The Beast and his followers go down”*(1)
    The Judge is God who is long suffering
    Gave all the opportunity
    To choose death or life eternally
    Ordered an extended recess
    With the intent that none shall perish*(2)
    The gavel is Jesus Christ
    In God’s right hand commanding everyone’s attention
    When he speaks the room is silent and listens
    For he is the ultimate glory walking resurrection*(3)
    And the 12 men on the Jury are the disciples
    (Judas-Votes-Doom)
    We Got Noah to be the recorder
    Moses the bailiff with his staff ready to ghost you
    And God’s WILL have order in this courtroom
    Gentiles and Jews fill the seats and pews pointing at losers
    Satan dressed in black and red turns his head ready to accuse you*(4)
    He has a scroll like list of things you did
    His Demons give him assistance as he calls the first “witness”
    To take the stand and place their hand with life’s soul
    On God’s word the Bible
    (A perfect folded forest no lie yo)
    And cross their heart hope to die with Christ
    Washed in the blood of Jesus’ love
    To tell the Truth the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth*(5)
    That’s 3-T’s Times-The-Trinity you have to do the math to
    If you’re clueless to these events take it up with Matthew*(6)
    The tax collector will help you count your heavenly treasures*(7)
    To find out if your works on earth were good and better
    Rather your rewards are bless will suggest your type of lawyer
    Angels with halos of highest ranks
    Will plead your case for you
    Submit – Repent – be cleanse – Hope you fought the Good Fight*(8)
    Goats on the left Lambs on the right*(9)
    Jesus out of sight out of mind yet was there the whole time
    Were you meek and humble or prideful and blind?
    Did you help those in trouble or pass them by in your car?
    Did you feed me when I was hungry or let me starve? *(10)
    Did you visit me when I was lonely behind bars?
    The audience is struck with awe
    All jaws fall with large pupils
    Claiming in his name they did miracles….. The room echoes
    But you know how the story goes there’s no sequeal
    “Depart from me I do not know you people”*(11)
    And there will be great weeping and mashing of teeth*(12)
    As even Priest shake heads in disbelief; should have trusted
    A righteous judgment will reflect true justice………….

(June 8 2004 – April 5 2005 “Work in Progress Anointed Poem”)

Scripture Reference:

(1) *Revelation 13:18 - the beast/man number is 666
    (2) *John 10:28 – None shall perish if they believe in Christ
    (3) *Mark 16:6 – He is risen!
    (4) *Book of Job chapter 1 – Satan the accuser
    (5) *John 14:6 - Jesus said, “I AM the way, the TRUTH, and the life”
    (6) *Matthew 9:9 – Tax collector
    (7) *Matthew 6:20 – Treasures in Heaven
    (8) *2 Tim. 4:7 – Fought the good fight
    (9) *Matthew 25:33- sheep on right (believers), goats on left (unbelievers)
    (10) *Matthew 25:42 – I was hunger and you gave me no food (Terri Schiavo??)
    (11) *Matthew 25:41 – Depart from me you cursed in hell…
    (12) *John 15:6 – don’t abide in Christ, then thrown into fire
    test
  2. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

holy shit...no pun intended....

ufo...dog...this piece is amazing...

i'll be honest with you...i've been baptised but never took the time to read the bible that was given to me...just recently last friday i started reading the book or mormon, someone very special to me sent it from cali...but before then ive just been kind of on the fence in a way...i believe in god, and that jesus is our savior...but you know...i dont goto church constantly and im not sure if that makes me a bad person or somethin...back to the piece though

this was just sick...the imagery...rhyme scheme...all flawless

i loved what you did with the signs man...that makes so much sense now that i look at it too...i myself am a pisces...shit...i look at what u said about the pisces...then lookin back on what road ive gone down...bein baptised...coming closer to god when before i didnt even believe...makes total sense....

this piece deserves a sticky or somethin...you've worked on this far too long to have only person reply to this so far...

in my opinion all the work u did on this did not go in vain...i feel much more enlightened after reading this piece...unbelievable piece bro.
    one
    test
  3. MC Radical

MC Radical twitter.com/TheLastHero69

I am not a religious person. Although I was approached by the writer of this poem eventhough I expressed my opinion about Christ to him.

This poem is confusing(atleast to me.) I have a different view.

People should not force others to read their poems.
    test
  4. UFO the Phoenix

^didnt force anyone to read my poem....I respect your views...but if you dont believe in JC then yes this all might sound confusing....but to those who know TRUTH this gives them hope

thats all I'm here to do

love
    test
  5. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

get on aim again foo!! lol
    one
    test
  6. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

I am going to get at this later... Interesting ... the topic... Original for sure...
    test
  7. UFO the Phoenix

input I need input
    test
  8. lpoet

lpoet POET

o boy...will be back to this....dont have enough time on my break to fullytake this in

thanks for this though..havent read yet but i know its some good shit..lol

be back
    test
  9. lpoet

lpoet POET

this was great....

i cant say thats its my favorite piece i've read from you b/c i dontl ike pieces like this....that may seem crazy and a bit contriversial b/c i write pieces somewhat like this sometimes...the difference between yours and mines is that you can take different approachs to my pieces where as you have a very narrow path with this one...

that however is mos def not a bad thing...i think i'm just a lil loopy at times..lol..i often write in 2 different perspectives in one poem where as you seemed very focused and cut and dry

i love the scripture refrences..scriptures such a beautiful thing....i need to take more time out and read mmore of the bible myself..i've just been so ingrossed in other things lately that i have somewhat lost a step

anyhow...

awesome piece man..i really admire your honesty in the piece

I took the FAST route

...still making my way to that lane...

one
    test
  10. UFO the Phoenix

^thanks man....you caught that "fast" line....I highly recommend fasting....try at least a 3 day fast and watch what God will do for you if your intentions are true and for him

This piece is on one narrow path with little to no room for other perspectives....thus was the same way Jesus taught his messages....people either hated him or loved him for it...I guess I will share the same fate because I will not bend truth just to be accepted by others.....(pegan worship of the zodiac gods...aka astrology)

Jesus was really str8 forward and the truth always is....its very simple...plain...basic....(might not be what everyone wants to hear)....its people that make things all complicated and messed up

My fear is that we are coming to the last days because people have "itchy ears" and only wanna hear what justifys their own sins....which is why poems like this are slept on and ignored but other poems littered with blasphemy is more widely respected/accepted

know the signs of the times
    test
  11. UnOriginal

UnOriginal All Day Long

haha.

well as you know we share very different views.

I love the disclaimer haha.

um... I have to be honest that.. a lot of the stuff... er.. well based on stuff I have read, just made me just to my own idea, which obviously is bad being that anything that takes a persons mind of the words is destructive. However, that is obviously me and some others, but it seems to me, more people than not are not going to have that. Your rhythm is very nice.

also to that question (in another post) uh yea.. I think that one is dead...

or er.. quit smoking cigarettes atleast.

-un isnowme
    test
  12. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I'll be back for this piece once I've rested...
    test
  13. MC Radical

MC Radical twitter.com/TheLastHero69

?????????
    test
  14. UFO the Phoenix

^???????....I was talking to him on AIM about his walk with Christ....you dont know what the deal is yo....has nothing to do with me asking him to peep my poem....he did that on his own???....then wanted to talk to me about it on AIM?

I pacifically asked you to read it because you said you was "spiritual" and what not and was curious to see what you would think

looks like I struck a nerve somewhere sorry if I offended you but I think Christ was who he said he was and thats that
    test
  15. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Well sloan, we're all spritual beings, even if we chose not to except it. But on the other hand, a lot of us are religious, and don't even know why. I know people that go to church every sunday-saturday, but couldn't tell you why if you paid them. Well maybe if you paid them, but that's another story. It's because they have no thoughts of their own, no ideals beyond the ones that were crafted for them. I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times, so I'm not going to go into detail about it. But if not, read this book called, The Making Of A Slave. It'll make you see where we've come and gone as a people.

But as far as you, I respect that you have your own ideals and don't try to force them on anyone else, that's peace beyond blessings if you ask me. So I can't knock you for following the path you're walking. In fact, I would say I admire you, because you seek the truth. But in learning the truth, do you believe you'll be openly ready to deal with it and you're newly opened eyes? It's not a question I want you to answer for me, but one for yourself?

As far as the poem goes, I loved the way it was written, the text of it was brilliantly crafted, but I'm not a religous man by any means so this was merely insight to me on who you are as a person. And as far as favorite lines

"Demons trying me at every angle and degree
    I must break free
    But who holds the Key?
    Words told to me was to grow and succeed
    Most would agree our souls are empty
    Craving, yearning, we all hungry
    Searching for the Lord God our Mastery
    The Almighty creator has the key
    The Truth"

that part, I loved entirely. Oh, and the part about God being judge, jesus being gavel, lovely...keep up the writing, and get at me on AIM.
    test
  16. UnOriginal

UnOriginal All Day Long

UFO ... er.. by social standard.. would you consider yourself upper middle or lower class? It matters not either way.. just collecting data on a theory I have. Its already welil founded.. but the larger population sample the better (I dont think what I am doing is at all sketchy, so to inform you its about religion and social class). Ironically (well not to me, my parents and all the more .. middle upper class and upper class people I know have money) a certain social status of people tend to believe more in religion that the capital elites (which is sooo funny cause they are the ones talking about how this country needs family values hahaha)

this purely research...

I guess because I think religions and capitalism hold hands

the more ingnorant the more likely you are to partake in thoughtless consumptiion.

un ismee
    test
  17. UFO the Phoenix

^What?

What does my social status have to do with my Faith in Christ?

To me it is ingnorant to ignore all the facts before you and to still refuse to accpet christ....but I dont know your background/history or what happen to you we are all on different levels and sometimes I forget that

being different is what makes us unique and God made us like that on purpose

but becareful with organize religion "larger population"....the whole Pope john paul thing is a changing point in history....because many believe the next pope will usher in the anti christ....and with that and all the other signs (earthquakes, weather changes, people like me and you having disccussions like this, etc.) seem to point to the last days

this poem goes to the very end with the judgement (righteous and true) that we will all one day have to answer for what we did and how we felt about Christ
    test
  18. UnOriginal

UnOriginal All Day Long

i was just curious...

and yea I spent 13 years hard core into religion

my father was an elder

you start see all the things that are covered up

beyond that there is a general class that is more dependent, and ironically a specific path who guide.. advice... you could go as far as to say... control (though when you go to church you want to be controlled and pushed along the way)

it might not have anything to do with anything and perhaps that is why your participation could be useful?

also .. you say god makes us unique.. but the very idea or relgion is to make everyone the same (in the image of god right)

changing weather patterns and stuff can easily attributed to global warming, carbon monoxide emissions, and so on. Basically capitalism..... but that is cool, because during my time of faith I believed the same thing (though this was before 2000, and so that was the day people were anticipating.. and ofcoarse.. like everything else, it was easily justified with scriptures in the bible. Guess it was wrong.. or ... OR maybe our feeble brains cant adequately interpret the bible and should just not try. (if you believe in them silly fairytales.)

and if you are serious about religion you will start to research other religions.. problem is 95% of religious people do not persue their pursuit beyond what is told to them and what they can make of the bible (anything.)

here are just a few things I found... you can find this pretty much anywhere.. if you actually care.. though I find most dont... which is ironic because they are the ones who verbalize that they do care...

Guess Who...?

____ was born of the Virgin Mary, who conceived his without carnal intercourse.

The birth of _______ was announced by the "Messianic Star"

______ the son of Mary was said to have been born on Christmas day.

________ was a child in danger, his life being threatened by a king who was advised to kill the child

When ______ was about to start his mission, the devil appeared in order to tempt him.

_____the savior, was baptized by the holy ghost

_____ preformed great miracles for the benefit of mandind.

By prayers in the name of ______, his followers expect to receive the rewards of paradise.

After _____ died and was buried, the cloth coverings of his body fell away, and his tomb was opened by supernatural powers.

_____ is to come back to earth again to restore order and happiness.

(the list goes on and on so I will leave you with this. If you want more I will happily forfill your curiousity. Though we both now questions and faith are in contradiciton of each other

SOOO who was I talking about? That is Right!! the famous character I described was BUDDAH! Since Buddha precedes Jesus by 500 years, it is safe to say much of your bible was plagerized from another, making it HARDLY unique.

(this is one area of discussion, but I can defend in all areas. I have thought about this for a long time. This is far from ignorance, but research I am willing to bet is far more extensive than your own.)
    test
  19. UFO the Phoenix

^Buddah.........?

you cant be serious.....no offense but I dont see a bald head short fat guy symbol in the stars?!?!?!....or being praised by millions across the world...where was buddah when I was being attacked by demons and only one name could make them flee....where was buddah when I was baptise and the holy spirit filled my soul and brought tears to my eyes because I could feel a instense change in my heart....who answers my prayers.....who help and feed me spiritually on my 40 day fast in the AZ desert (which is how I became the phoenix)......JESUS

sorry my friend I will not put my Lord Jesus on the same level as some buddah statue.....you remind me of my cousin a very smart and successful man rich in material and worships buddah he doesnt believe in Jesus...his views are similar to yours....but he read the whole bible and like you thought it was nothing but fairy tales....because he has harden his heart towards God I fear for him....

this disccussion can go on and on and on because we both seem to have come a long way and are now set in our paths.....my views will not change because of my personal experiences and yours will not either because of yours....I respect that

I'm not gonna touch the religion concept because Satan has confused religion so much that many churchs have lost focus on what really matters.......Jesus
    test
  20. UnOriginal

UnOriginal All Day Long

haha.. whatever helps you sleep at niight.. I was simply pointing out ALL of that stuff in the bible was taken from another source. Look it up.

I don't worship buddah anyway. I have come to realize the concept of religion, and so it no longer has use for me.

speaking of bald short guys... do you think jesus is a white. Matter afactly (and I sure you know this because you HAVE read the bible... havent you??) Jesus is an arab who comes from that wonderful place we are bombing the shit out of.

Yes I am a smart guy and its because I research my shit rather than letting other people tell me. If you played telephone before you can understand the danger of that.

and yes we are both on our set paths.. there is nothing wrong with that (going either way) I just want you to know where I am coming from and I personally cannot take a book seriously when so much of it was stolen from a religion that .. from what I gather.. (from the above responce) you have no respect for.

religion is reliigion.. I respect them all equally. I think there is some good that can come of it and it helps a lot of people.

cant say that is bad, just doesnt work for me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.