A homily of "fancy" spiritualists, nutters and then more nutters.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by GaLaTeA, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

The simple fact is that people are different ~ in talent, abilities, personal characteristics, and finally appearance. In short, we're definitely not the same. All the social aspirations and other arrangements that are based on ideology of equality, are finally dying out. However, the fact that we're not the same, doesn't mean that we aren't equal. And also those who're most aware of inequalities, the easiest believe in equality.

Enough of the moral and political sermon, I wanted to say something else. I admit, really big idiots are people who believe that they're something more just because they have more of something, but these aren't the worst and don't disturb me the most. Especially lately, the individuals who bug me most, are those who thing there's something more due to being more "spiritual".

Even the term is making me cringe, but lately the word "spirituality" is like a plague spreading to all classes of our apparently increasingly desperate society. The most common infectious carriers are bourgeois pseudo intellectuals, who see this perfectly imbecile concept as spirituality and spirituality seems insanely modern and even "fancy".

In an aphorism, which was created a few years ago, I wondered why the most refined people are rarely ever refined. It's a similar paradox here. People who actually have, pardon the expression, spiritual quality, you'll never hear talking about spiritual dimensions, as it appears to be quite self-evident to them. Like a good opera singer will never be discussing about having a musical ear, or as a truly gracious woman will not think about beauty.

When a farmer smells the quality of their last years manure, it has more to do with spirituality, than what the vast majority of spiritual inclined nutters do. Not to mention the strong correlation case about the word spirit.

If the above continue, most people will soon be so spiritual that it will start an avalanche of problems in all areas of their "dedicated" lives. First, they will need to begin changing automatic doors in shopping malls as sensors probably won't be detecting these spiritualists anymore. Can you imagine a dry, bald spiritualist, waiting and waiting for someone normal to come along for the door to finally open? The problem will only be a big transition, which will make the basis of logical stages and semi-/quasi-vegetarianism through fruitarianism it'll come to this, that they'll only eat spiritually, therefore waiting in front of the door becomes obsolete. There is no need. Furthermore, I would be cautious in buying shares of mobile operators, as the majority of the population will be using the good old telepathy, in which texts and similar inventions become completely useless junk. I'll say this much, it's not all grim. I also see some plus sides, for example in the field of sexually transmitted diseases. Sex is rare amongst spiritual nutters, and even then only spiritual. Of course if there's no 9-year old boys around... oh, no, wait, those would be the indulgences of zee priests...

Anyhooooo..

For the tl;dr crowd...

In short, even if you aren't sure, it's time to get equipped with the necessary equipment for spiritual life. Some really stupid books, an extravagant stone/chrystal/amulet/etc. and few most strange exercises every morning will suffice that you won't be announced as a complete neanderthal.

And may the force be with you!
    test
  2. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

you must make a lot of money.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

All the capital I've ever earned/made, was literally a byproduct of my immense need for creation. And that capital is all together for a first level butcher or a carpenter in the average Slovenian village. And that's it.
    test
  4. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

you painted Piran!
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Horrible ice cream, worse city.
    test
  6. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

you've been there?
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

At least once a year. :(
    test
  8. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

you're ridiculous.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

thought provoking read...this ministered to me

what do you think about this, that every word out our mouths is spirit ?
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

I don't know, I don't believe in spirits. The term alone is misleading and manipulatively negative.

Words are vocal/written expressions which tie thoughts up perfectly.
    test
  11. Geedorah

Geedorah King

In what do you believe then?
    test
  12. GaLaTeA

I'm an atheist. "Believing" kind of isn't my thing.
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I didnt ask if you are religious or believe in God,I asked what you think that happens to you after life?
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

I rot away until there's nothing left.
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  16. GaLaTeA

That's an awesome track...time to revisit the Cage playlist...

But iah, I'd be going out with a bang ala..

test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Not my kind of bang.
    test
  18. GaLaTeA

:funny:

Fair enough.
    test
  19. Geedorah

Geedorah King

This is my bang.

I dont fucking love music I just use it to escape.
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i didn't care much for the rest of your post, but this part was semi appealing.

just a reason to add on, similar to starting a speech with "in my humble opinion".

if you think you're humble, then surely humility is lost on you.

:numaan:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.