"A GUN & A MIC" - Part 4! === "THE AFTERMATH"

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by TeKneeK, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

A GUN AND A MIC

PART 4

+++++++++++++++​

(The scene opens up at INSENSE’s pad. A door knocks… INSENSE answers the door... PENT UP enters. The two go to the family room and crash on the couch… PATRIARCH is seated at a lounge sippin on a coke.. in drags… watching TV..)

PATRIARCH: What channel is that shit on?
    PENT UP: Its channel 52… turn there.
    PATRIARCH: (flips the channel) There it is…

(The boys sit alert watching the screen as the TV reveals a news story….)

JILL STONE REPORTING: 2 days ago, here at this quiet neighborhood in STANTON, witnesses and neighbors have reported to police that at this house behind me in the 3700th block of Central Avenue, multiple shots rang out in what was said to be a war zone in this quiet community. Police are saying that a hiphop party took place and that the incident was possibly gang-related. Now investigators are currently on the case in looking for more answers at what happened here. The strange thing about this whole situation however, is that the owner of this house is missing, and as witnesses have stated, the owner left during the time the shootings occurred and simply fled the scene. Police are not identifying yet the name of the owner of this house, nor do they have knowledge of where he is… but at this time everything is left unanswered. We now … OK is it happening? We now take you to STAN JONES live who is standing by in downtown STANTON… Stan!

STAN JONES REPORTING: Yes JILL, we are here in downtown STANTON on the corner of BILTON and WESTBROOK where in this building behind me, many angry citizens are protesting over an upcoming hiphop show that is soon to occur this coming weekend at the CIRCLE ARENA. JEFF JEFFERSON aka JANITOR, is the head of this movement and at any moment is going to have a small press conference in a matter of moments as to what’s to happen in the wake of the tragic occurrence just 2 nights ago. Ye—Yes.. he is now here …. Let’s take you live…..

(Protesters rant and scream in the background…. But other city officials and personnel along with citizens and people gather….)

JEFF: First, I just wanted to welcome those who are here… I know that with the end result of what just occurred several nights ago, that there are a number of those who are here for a different purpose… and I will be tackling that soon.

(From a hospital, GHETTOQUEEN comes into the hospital room… and sees MADPOET lying… now in STABLE condition… but with one eye open, watching the TV.)

GHETTOQUEEN: (leans next to MADPOET) Heey…..
    MADPOET: (looks up at GHETTO) hi…
    GHETTOQUEEN: Are u ok?
    MADPOET: (nods) I’ll be ok… just (readjusting himself struggling) a bit sore….
    GHETTOQUEEN: here let me help u (softens the pillow and sits next to MAD watching the TV)

JEFF: (on TV) We had originally intended on making this a huge festive hiphop jamboree that was to be held in CIRCLE ARENA however, with the tragedy that occurred couple nights ago in which many of our participants who were to compete in our concert are now gone.. we at RMC would like to express our condolences to those who lost their loved ones. We feel that although this event has shaken morale, we still intend on going forward with our festive event… however, (crowd mumbles in disbelief….and then quiets down) however…. We will take all earnings and revenue and donate them to all those families who have been stricken with this unfortunate event. It is my duty that as RMC head, that we provide this show to be something uplifting and moving…. In the music we share… the music that many of you listen to… and the music that we love. I thank the city of Stanton for providing support for in continuing this event, and I will personally see to it that our hiphop jamboree show this weekend on Friday will be something special…. There will be tight security and personnel all about the premises to prevent anything further to occur.. we are confident that nothing that has happened nights ago will ever happen again… it will be one memorable event! --- Thank you.
    test
  2. TeKneeK

(Back at INSENSE’s pad…..)

INSENSE: (turns down the volume… and looks at the fellas) so…. What u guys think?
    PATRIARCH: Im still wondering what the fuck happened to AWEDISHIN?
    PENTUP: Why’d he leave the crib?
    INSENSE: I don’t know but by being late entries to the show, we have the chance at winning that money!!!!
    PATRIARCH: Look.. I ain’t got no interest in the show no more…. I just wanna know what the fuck happened to AWEDISH?
    PENTUP: Yeaa man… if anything, the guy left us hanging and we was like what the fuck maan…
    INSENSE: Look… if you guys don’t wanna be down to perform… then I’ll enter it myself!
    PENTUP: (Shrugs) Fine…. We’re gonna be on the DL investigating this shit.. not like you got a grand chance of winning… haha…
    PATRIARCH: Yeah man… think about it… if you’re AWEDISHIN, why the fuck would you do something like that—
    PENTUP: Let alone leaving ur own house to let that shit happen the way it did..
    INSENSE: (thinking) Maybe…maybe he wanted that to happen… but shiet… I want that money maan… its all about that shet… fuck the dumb shit with AWEDISH…. Naw mean????

(all is quiet…INSENSE shrugs… PENTUP looks over at PATRIARCH who shrugs also..)

INSENSE: (shakes his head thinking) …. I don’t know…..
    PENTUP: but we gotta find out!!!
    PATRIARCH: (nods his head)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Meanwhile back at the hospital…..)

GHETTOQUEEN: (looks down with her hands to her forehead)
    MADPOET: (concerned looking at GHETTO) What is it…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (covers her face crying) I….I..(cries more)
    MADPOET: Heeey… haay… look at me… look at me.. (GHETTOQUEEN looks up at MADPOET)
    MADPOET: I know u loved NEBZ… and I know that him gone is hard…… but…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (crying) but what? I tried to tell him not to go out there and do what he did… I tried! But he was always so possessive!! He would do whatever he wanted… he took me for granted!!! (sobbing wiping her eyes) Now that I seen it… it just felt like this whole thing was inevitable!!
    MADPOET: Heeeey… now look---you did what you could.. it isn’t your fault what happened to NEBZ.. u hear me?? It was his decision… and he took the wrong one… but it’s not for you to blame… ok??? (slowly lifts GHETTOQUEEN’s chin up at him) Heey… (holds her hand firmly) I’m sorry…… I’m sorry that in a matter of days that so much has happened to you…. I’m sorry that…. That you’re in the situation you’re in now…. But u know what I’m sorry about the most?
    GHETTTOQUEEN: Wh..what’s that..
    MADPOET: Im sorry that … that I almost did something to regret leaving you forever….
    GHETTOQUEEN: (looks at MADPOET…lost in his eyes)
    MADPOET: (looks at her… takes her hand and kisses it)

(GHETTOQUEEN leans in and kisses MADPOET… softly embracing…. GHETTOQUEEN lies her head on MADPOET… )

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(At INSANITY’s place… we find INSANITY at the backyard grasping a glass of OJ… sitting in the back patio chair… with his remote… playing some hiphop tracks and laying back in the sun.. beside his pool.)

(AWEDISHIN appears from the house and walks to the backyard approaching INSANITY… and sits down beside him on a chair…. Helping himself to a glass of ice tea….and sits back tossing a front page newspaper on the patio table)

INSANITY: (leans his shades beneath his eyes and looks) So what’s that?
    AWEDISHIN: I got off with 750 G’s…
    INSANITY: (looking at his newspaper) so…. What’s my share….
    AWEDISHIN: Well… with the punitive damages and the loss of life caused from that night…I’d say you get not a damn fuckin thing…
    INSANITY: (takes off his shades and sits up looking at AWEDISHIN) Now holdup…. You were the one that wanted this to happen… You were the one that had asked me to ignite and organize this fiasco…. Now its you that owes me my fuckin share of this!
    AWEDISHIN: So then what about my house??? You were the one that plotted this big huge event to happen so that it allowed us an easy turn to getting the big money from JEFF’s arena show gig!!! I had my insurance payoff all done up… but now with my money returned… you want a piece of my property???? Be forreal maaaan!
    INSANITY: (grabs AWEDISHIN’s shirt) NOW U LISTEN TO MEE!!! YOU PAY ME MY SHARE… AND I WILL SEE TO IT THAT THIS WEEKEND… COME SHOWTIME.. THAT YOU WILL GET THAT CHEDDA! U HEAR ME??? I DID WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN…AND NOW THAT THAT’S OVER WITH… WE GOT ANOTHER SITUATION TO HANDLE… SO SET THE MONEY ON MY END OF THE TABLE AND GIVE ME WHAT I ASKED FOR…. SO I CAN MAKE MOVES FOR OUR NEXT HIT… U HEAR ME????

(INSANITY glares at AWEDISHIN… slowly letting his collar shirt go)

AWEDISHIN: (readjusts his collar/top and sits back…glaring at INSANITY… digs into his shirt pocket and drops an envelope full of cash) that’s 100 in there. You get the other 200 the night when we plot our move…
    INSANITY: (goes back to reading his paper) You can go now…. (digs his face into the newspaper ignoring AWEDISHIN…

AWEDISHIN: (looks back) So what about LDOGG?
    INSANITY: (still reading his paper) u tell me…
    AWEDISHIN: Is he in with us?
    INSANITY: (turns the page in his newspaper) fine.
    AWEDISHIN: (opens the backyard screen door.. pauses… and goes in leaving.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

pitiful
    test
  4. TeKneeK

(The day goes by … and soon… it’s turned evening….. the sun is almost hidden behind the hills… orangish yellow skies with a few clouds linger… a car rolls up into the high hills as it parks at the edge. EX VENOM gets out of the car with his brew and sits on the hood. BLACKGAMMON walks to the edge… and stands there looking down…)

EX VENOM: (taking a swig wipes his mouth) Fuckin beautiful tonight…
    BLACKGAMMON: (stares over the ledge…) mm-hmm…
    EX VENOM: (takes another swig) Get ova here…. Wanna talk to u…
    BLACKGAM: (looks over the ledge slowly inching towards the edge)
    EX VENOM: Yo…. Get over here…

(BLACKGAM leans his head slowly over the ledge…. And looks below… BLACKGAM sees how far below the cliff is… and begins to lose his balance… when suddenly ….. EX VENOM grabs him)

EX VENOM: YO WHAT THE FUCK MAN… U GOT A DEATHWISH OR SOMETHIN??? DAAAMN…

BLACKGAM: (shocked and shivered… slowly backs up to the car and sits on the hood still looking over the cliff)

EX VENOM: heeey… (looks at BLACKGAM) heeeey! (waves his hand over BLACKGAM’s face…)

BLACKGAM: (suddenly looks at EX VENOM) huh..
    EX VENOM: Yep… (takes another swig looking at the cliff) ur fucked 2..
    BLACKGAM: (now attentive at EX VENOM) What u talking about
    EX VENOM: What u mean what im talking about? U know what im talking about… im talking about everything… im talking about TRAP… im talking about NEBZ… im talking about our gig.. IM TALKIN ABOUT EVERY FUCKIN THING!!!! (throws his drink off the cliff.. and stands there…..motionless…. quiet. BLACKGAM looks on) I’m talking about everything… (EX VENOM turns around and looks at BLACKGAM)…everything that went wrong BLACK. (quietly talking) I’m talking about what should’ve been… what could’ve been… not what had to been… or what has been…. Do u understand me? It all turned out wrong…. So here I am… completely outta my mind… not knowing what to do….
    BLACKGAM: Well u can go get them muthafuckas who did this…
    EX VENOM: BY MY FUCKIN SELF???? HUH? – U THINK IT THAT EASY? LOOK AROUND US MAN… NOT MUCH GOING BUT ME AND U MAAN… AND THEN WHAT?....U KNOW???? AND THEN WHAT? (sighs and turns around looking at the skies… in a quiet tone… momentarily silence……)

I don’t know BLACK…. Its like everything that’s happened…. Its totally unthinkable…. Not the way how things should’ve been…. (shakes his head with his hands to his hips) I don’t know….
    BLACKGAM: (takes out a cig.. and holds his hand so the match sparks up. BLACK sits and exhales his smoke) What do u plan on doing next then?
    EX VENOM: (looking out into the cliff) I don’t know…. Its like none of this is worth no more… I just don’t know….(goes past BLACK and gets into the passenger seat… and with the car door still open… stares into the fading skies…)
    BLACKGAM: (turns around and sees EX VENOM… and puffs his cigarette looking down at EX VENOM) lets go EX…. (shuts the door… and walks into the car… slowly backing up away from the cliff and turning away….)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(The next day…back at the hospital….. GHETTOQUEEN readys to leave…)

GHETTOQUEEN: (looking at MADPOET) …so you give me a call… I don’t wanna call u here and disturb
    MADPOET: Ill be aight…. Ill call. (The two kiss)

(GHETTOQUEEN leaves the room… and sees NANIJAH waiting.)

GHETTOQUEEN: (approaching NANI..in a mellow tone) hey girl…
    NANI: U ok?
    GHETTOQUEEN: No..
    NANI: (nods)
    GHETTOQUEEN: MAD’s gonna be ok…. He’s gonna call me later… they said later on he was gonna be outta here…

(Both walk out of the hospital)
    NANI: so he’s all good?
    GHETTOQUEEN: Yea…he’s gonna go home and rest… I tried calling NEBZ place to talk to their family but their phone is outta service… I don’t know if I wanna go there..
    NANI: Well u should… that was ur bf…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (sighs) Yea… (both stop at the parking lot by their cars) but I don’t wanna be there long… I don’t know… its just difficult… (looks at NANI) did u meet with SHORT’s family?
    NANI: Yeah… talked with them earlier when I was waiting for u…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (opens her car door) So give me a ring when u get home…
    NANI: (goes to her car also) Yeah… I’m supposed to get a call from the cops.. they want me to tell them about that night..
    GHETTOQUEEN: Yeah I got hounded on my cell --- how the hell they get my number?
    NANI: (shrugs) could be ur folks gave them ur digits…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (shakes her head) If it ain an ID that I know… I aint answering…
    NANI: Aight girl..
    GHETTOQUEEN: see ya ..

(both get in their car and slowly take off….. from a hospital window… MADPOET looks out thru it and sees GHETTOQUEEN leave.. then looks at the TV tube… and thinks…)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    test
  5. TeKneeK

(Meanwhile… somewhere within the grimier parts of the city…. A 4 door Honda pulls up near a corner… JOOKS and J DOT C exit. Both look around… no signs of anything. JOOKS holds a big suitcase… and both walk into a dark alley. They look around … and find the back of an old hotel… and enter thru the back door. From there they both walk up a flight of stairs… and veer left into a shabby lobby. They trail down a hallway and go to the door at the end of the hall… marked “44”. They knock…. A door opens… CASTRO opens…. JOOKS and J DOT enter…. And the whole gang are gathered at a large round table with a briefcase opened with bags of weed distributed evenly in 7 ways. The two sit… and ENVY speaks..)

ENVY: Let’s get this shit taken care of… pretty much everything was agreed that we evenly divide this shit up. JOOKS what u got as far as the money goes?
    JOOKS: (opens his briefcase) What I got here is 800G’s…. each of us holding 100 G’s each…
    HADES: Whatsup with the last G?
    JOOKS: I don’t know… that’s why I wanted us to sit here and discuss so we can work this shit out?
    SERGE: Yo hand that shit out my way….. me and HADES finnah split it up for being the only cats NOT performing at the arena…
    J DOT C: Hell no… you muthafuckas hardly do shit…
    HADES: (pulls out his gat) Neguh what!??!
    (everyone gets up)
    ENVY: Yo ease back HADES…
    JOOKS: (points his gat at HADES) yeah listen to the maan!
    SERGE: neguh fuck u!!! (points his gat at JOOKS)

(The room turns heated…. ENVY stands up with his hands raised)

ENVY: Yo all of u chill the fuck out!!!! Put away the heat guys… (SERGE and HADES pack away) Yo CASTRO!!! CASTRO!!! Drop ur heater!

CASTRO: (glares at HADES with his gat still raised) Nawww maan… who the fuck u think u are always attemptin to call shots???
    SERGE: (rolling his eyes) CAS shut the fuck up and sit down..
    CASTRO: (points the gun at SERGE) Ohhh u don’t think Imma cap ??? U don’t think Imma do this????? Fuck yall… Ill do this!!!
    ENVY: CAS sit yo big headed ass down on the chair or we snag your share of the loot….
    CASTRO: (glares at ENVY… then at SERGE and HADES… puts away his heat and sits)
    SERGE: (rolls his eyes leaning back shaking his head)
    ENVY: right now… we make it like 100G’s don’t exist… so we gonna safe it away….
    SERGE: Nawww maaan.. don’t do that….
    J DOT C: Find some way to divide it 8 ways…
    HADES: Maaan its only 100 G’s.. yall got enuff of that shiet in ur hands…
    JOOKS: Neguh it’s 100 G’s!!!
    SERGE: Shut the fuck up JOOKS…
    ENVY: OK SHUT THE FUCK UP!! WE KEEP IT SAFED AWAY!!! WE KEEP WHAT WE GOT AND WE TAKE THE PRODUCT AS WELL. Now… whatever yall do with the weed that’s extra cheddar right there… so the value that u make from that is more than what u got right there in ur hands… so quit with the bitchin and let’s get with what’s happening with this weekend… HADES whadup with the whole shit?
    HADES: (leans back) Whatever the fuck we want…. I aint rhymin’.. SERGE aint rhymin,.. You aint rhymin’… (looks at CASTRO, J DOT and JOOKS) So what the fuck is up?
    CASTRO: Yo Im out to rhyme… win that money… and walk the fuck outta that arena…
    JOOKS: Not so fast…. You know that any one of us that wins are agreed that that shit gets divided between all of us too….
    CASTRO: None of yall told me nuthin about that…. U guys divide that to urselves.. my shit is mine…
    ENVY: Well if that’s the case then leave that weed… ur money on the table and step the fuck out…
    J DOT C: Ayo what the fuck is up with this???? Whatsup with u 3…..
    SERGE: The fuck u talking about…
    J DOT C: Ya’ll playin like u don’t give a fuck… and when we get the job done u finnah take part of what we did??? Naww HELL NAW… fuck that!
    JOOK: Word J DOT speaks truth… if yall taking our share.. u guys need to do some shit…
    HADES: Neguh I aint gotta do shit but cap a muthafucka and get my loot… u talking about dirty work.. none of u muthafuckas can hold down a gat!
    J DOT C: (pulls out his heater) Neguh u wanna try me???
    SERGE: Yo fuck u (pulls his out at J DOT)

(The 6 get into a massive argument….. ENVY fronts in)

ENVY: YO HOLDUP HOLDUP HOLLLLLD UR FUCKIN ASS ON UP!!!!

(Everyone quiets)
    If this is how you muthafuckas wanna take that.. get ur shit and step the fuck outta our way!!!
    CASTRO: (picks up his loot and his money) yo im outta this shiet… fuck all yall (walking out the door)
    JOOKS: (leans closer at SERGE, HADES, ENVY) yo man… u muthafuckas realize… once we out that door… this whole partnership here…. Its dead…
    SERGE: roll yo muthafuckin ass on out then!!

(JOOKS and J DOT grab theirs and stare back leaving…)

HADES: (gets up with an evil scowl) Them muthafuckas ain’t winnin shit… thas my word…

ENVY: (looks at HADES… then look at the door)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Meanwhile.. elsewhere… somewhere inside a shack miles away from the city…)

(A dark room… with a small light flickers…. A candle lights up…)

(A group full of fellas gather around the small candle…)

VOICE1: Pass that muthafuckin weed…

VOICE2: It’s time fellas…

VOICE3: This is our time… fuck the dumb shit.. fuck the bullshit… fuck em all….

VOICE2: Our time is now…. No more of the trife shit… circle arena is gonna be a bloodbath…

VOICE4: What about that money…

VOICE5: Fuck that money.. we jacked CASTRO’s shiet…

VOICE1: Yo… we got 2 fuckin dilemmas to work out… we got L muthafuckin DOGG’s bitchass… sellin out on us… and VIZZ… with CASTRO…

(a light reveals the talkers..)

SSENLLI: Word… we ain’t doin that mic shit no more?
    MALO: Fuck the mic… get our muthafuckin guns…
    INKWELL: People is dyin yall….
    DIC: I cant believe we didn’t lick a muthafuckin shot the other night!
    VIZZ: We are here because we are planning this out… ain no one walking safely out that shit…..
    SSENLLI: So whats the plan…
    VIZZ: Aight gather up.. here’s the deal……

(the team dicuss and talk…..

Meanwhile out somewhere in the boonies hi above a hill overlookin STANTON… INSANITY sits reclining smoking a fatty..)

INSANITY: (puffs) This is just how we gonna do it…..
    MYSTERY VOICE: Definitely..
    INSANITY: Aint noone… nobody….. gonna ride us out this shiet fo sho….
    MYSTERY VOICE: Hell naww..
    INSANITY: AWEDISHIN fell…. Folks in the joint fell… and now poor old JEFF…. He’s gonna fall…
    MYSTERY VOICE: It’s too fuckin bad maan…
    INSANITY: Yeaaa…. (gets up) let me go call this bitch up and get me the fuck outta here….
    MYSTERY VOICE: Aight… hollah..
    INSANITY: (walks off) Oh u know it….

(The MYSTERY VOICE looks thru his binoculars down at the city)
    MYSTERY VOICE: awww yes my knuckas…. The king is ready to rule….
    Or my name aint..

LDOGG!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TO BE CONTINUED
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

kill urself
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

honestly, rm movie? shoot yourself in the face
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

hello your holy geekyness
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

freepost
    test
  11. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

paidpost
    test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

gheypost
    test
  13. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Tekneven Speilberg in this bitch
    test
  14. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Dunno why George lucas waste his time with star wars, RM movies are clearly more profitable and entertaining
    test
  15. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I can actually feel my freeposts crushing teks ego, and ambitions. my job is done here.
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I got the text force yo^^
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

honestly, ive seen few things in life more disgraceful than an internet movie

at least save yourself some humility and call it a story
    test
  18. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Sup Madpoet, im only freeposting this thread in an effort to make it LESS GHEY
    test
  19. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Tekneek, I will give you 145 rm points to liscence this movie and take it to the big screen
    test
  20. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

Oz is a fucking faggot

nice shit tek, I like it so far
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.