"A GUN & A MIC" - Part 3! === THE SHOTS FIRED. (Very long!)

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by TeKneeK, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

A GUN AND A MIC

PART 3

---------------------------------------------

(The fellas MADPOET, NEBZ and BLACKGAM arrive at the hospital. The 3 rush in and find NANIJAH, SHORT2003, JAI-Z, and MARQUISE in the waiting area.)

NEBZ: Whatsup with GHETTOQUEEN?
    SHORT2003: (stands up) She’ll be OK… doctors are looking at her… we’ll be able to go in to see her in a bit….
    MADPOET: (sits down looking bothered and frowning a bit.. then looks up at NEBZ) JOOKS did this?
    BLACKGAM: Those muthafuckas started swingin and then raped her… when we got there… GHETTOQUEEN was on the floor… all fucked up.
    MADPOET: Wait a minute… did you guys see JOOKS and J DOT do this?
    BLACKGAM: (looking at NEBZ concerned) w—well…n-noooo…
    MADPOET: So wait… ya’ll are sayin it was them…… and ur not sure.. huh!??
    NEBZ: (angrily) LOOK THEY WERE THE ONLY GUYS AROUND THAT COULDA DONE THIS!
    MARQUISE: And yet… you don’t know for sure?!?!
    NEBZ: MAN WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAY?
    NANIJAH: OK Calm down… daaamn… chill…. NEBZ u need to kickback
    JAI-Z: Yeah u don’t know for a fact that they did it!
    BLACKGAM: Man what the hell did NEBZ jus say!! They were the only suspected ones that coulda done this!!!!!
    MADPOET: (shakes his head clutching his hair duckin down)

(All start to argue…. MARQUISE in rage walks out.. and a big rumbling goes on. Nurses and doctors come to disperse the gang but NEBZ and BLACK continue fussing.. and the girls start yapping.)
    test
  2. TeKneeK

(MADPOET slowly walks down the hall away from the gang and sees the room where GHETTOQUEEN is in. He waits as a doctor and a nurse exit the room and place the clipboard of GHETTOQUEEN’S prognosis beside the door and walk past him disappearing into the hall. MADPOET walks over and looks at the clipboard… leans in to open the door slowly.. and finds GHETTOQUEEN laying down staring outside the hospital window… crying)

MADPOET: (slowly opens the door and knocks on it) Heeey…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (suddenly sees MADPOET and wipes her tears) h-heeey…
    MADPOET: (slowly walks beside her and sits) How are u…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (sniffles) Ill’ be ok…
    MADPOET: I met up with NEBZ and BLACK… they out in the waiting area…. The girls too..
    GHETTOQUEEN: (in a weak tone) oh yea..? – (sniffles)
    MADPOET: I-I’m sorry… should I leave??? I can goo…
    GHETTOQUEEN: Noo..N-Nooo…. Please… stay. (MAD sits down) I ain’t seen u in a bit…. Where u been hiding (weak smile)
    MADPOET: (somberly) Just kickin it…. I don’t know… just personal shet that I been thru…. Just livin it up and makin the best from all the drama that came from it.
    GHETTOQUEEN: Y-yea… seems like for all of us… something good… then bad has to always happen…
    MADPOET: (hesitant while looking at GHETTOQUEEN) I-I don’t mean to mention this… I mean… are you gonna be ok?
    GHETTOQUEEN: I’ll be OK… (looks at the window) just need to rest a little (sighs…)
    (all is quiet….. MADPOET looks down… then looks at GHETTOQUEEN)
    MADPOET: I….I-don’t know what to really say…
    GHETTOQUEEN: Well there’s nothing to say…. What’s happened has happened…
    MADPOET: I mean…. Did you see who it was??? Was it JOOKS and J DOT that did this…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (hides away in the pillow crying) I DON’T KNOW!!! (crying) I DON’T KNOWWWWW!
    MADPOET: (touches her shoulder and slowly turns her head to look at him) Heeey….heeey….. I’m sorry. (sighs quick) Look… the nurses and doctors are gonna be here and I’ll get in trouble if they see me… but I’m gonna go now…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (wiping her tears)
    MADPOET: Look…I’ll come by later on tonight… OK?
    GHETTOQUEEN: C-Can you do me a favor?
    MADPOET: Ohhh anything!! Name it… anything… what is it?
    GHETTOQUEEN: Pleeease… please… whatever you do… do NOT tell my folks or report to the police..
    MADPOET: I-..I….
    GHETTOQUEEN: Pleease… I’m begging you!
    MADPOET: (looks at GHETTOQUEEN and sighs) Ok.. (looks long at GHETTOQUEEN)
    GHETTOQUEEN: (looks long at MAD….. their eyes lock on each other…)
    MADPOET: I have to go..
    GHETTOQUEEN: k…
    MADPOET: I’ll be back..
    GHETTOQUEEN: (nods weakly)

(MADPOET looks back as he exits the room… and finds no one in the waiting area. He looks around… finds no NEBZ, BLACKGAM or any of the girls… and jogs off to the hospital exit.)

-------------------------
    (Later that night at AWEDISHIN’s place… the party starts to begin as folks start comin in… a cell phone rings…..)

AWEDISHIN: (answers and flaps open his cell) Yeah…
    UNKNOWN VOICE: I’m here…
    AWEDISHIN: Aight… place is startin to look live…
    UNKNOWN VOICE: Im watching….
    AWEDISHIN: Be ready… (flaps his cell shut)

(From a distance… VIZZ peaks out from a room and calls AWEDISHIN to come… AWEDISHIN greets some of the guests and approaches a small room.. and shuts the door.)

AWEDISHIN: OK so yall ready?
    VIZZ: Definitely… but uhhh change of plans…
    AWEDISHIN: Huh?
    VIZZ: I’m performing solo?
    AWEDISHIN: Wha…why??
    INKWELL: (shrugs) We just weren’t prepared… so VIZZ is gonna do one of his newest cuts…
    AWEDISHIN: Hmm… well aight I guess…
    SSENLLI: Besides… u got them bitches up in this party dogg… it gon be poppin!!!!
    AWEDISHIN: (chuckles) well aight…. But be out in the main room within 5 minutes!
    INKWELL: (waves AWEDISHIN… AWEDISHIN leaves) Aight… so we all ready?
    VIZZ: (checking his equipment) test..test…
    SSENLLI: Yo where’s L?
    VOICE ON MICROPHONE: Yo yo!!!!!
    INKWELL: (holding his ear) Is that you L?
    VOICE ON MICROPHONE: Nooo its MALO…
    2ND VOICE ON MICROPHONE: And me DIC…
    MALO: We on the outside inside the van…..
    VIZZ: Good… anything or anyone u see that looks like CASTRO… give a holler…
    DIC: Gotcha…
    VIZZ: Let’s go fellas..
    INKWELL: Where’s L?????

(The three look at each other suddenly quiet… and then wonder… then nod to each other and leave to join the crowd in the main room)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(At the front door of AWEDISHIN’s…. a huge crowd gather to slowly enter the crib… SERGE, HADES and ENVY slowly roll in and scope out the place. The three slowly nod to one another… and slowly disperse as the music in the house starts jumpin. SERGE goes to the bar and orders a drink… HADES takes a stroll to the back… and ENVY sits at a seat checking out the stage. All three with a wireless earpiece in their left ear.)

(Outside…across the street inside a van… JOOK, J DOT C, CASTRO huddle waiting..)

J DOT C: (stashing the suitcase)
    CASTRO: (looks at the house) yo u got the shit?
    J DOT C: (stashing) just about done…
    JOOK: Where the fuck is TRAP?
    (A knock is heard in back of van…)
    J DOT C: Its him…
    (J DOT opens the van…. TRAP gets in…)
    JOOK: Where the fuck u been?
    TRAP: My bad…. I was scopin the place out…. Saw SERGE and HADES in there… they pretty much ready…
    CASTRO: Wait.. holdup… why they ain getting back at us… what the fuck?
    JOOK: Well u can pretty much tell they sold out.. so fuck em… we all gonna ride thru…. Now here’s the plan…. (the fellas huddle)
    test
  3. TeKneeK

(Back at NANIJAH’s….)

SHORT2003: (talking to NANIJAH and JAI-Z quietly) I don’t know whats up with him.. but he is playin it wrong by sayin he headed over to AWEDISH’s… what about GHETTOQUEEN?
    NANIJAH: Look.. let me handle this ok???? (the girls mumble but nod and walk over to the guys..) So what yall gonna do?
    NEBZ: What u mean…we finnah go over to the party and we doin what we doin…
    SHORT2003: Where’s your honor maaan?
    BLACKGAMMON: (pointing at SHORT) The fuck is she talking about?
    JAI-Z: Look… GHETTOQUEEN’s up in the hospital… and you finnah think nothing but to go to a party and…
    NEBZ: (interrupting) AND WHATT?!?!! I planned this shit long before shit had happen to GHETTO… so with her out of commission… Im headed out… me, BLACK and EX VENOM… and we gonna do this… DON’T LIKE WHAT IM DOIN??? U can go back to the hospital!.. u know what… fuck this.. (gets up and walks past the girls with the case) yo Im here to get this money…. Let’s go! (BLACKGAMMON and EX VENOM rise and walk past the girls all 3 leaving the door)

(The girls look on….. and watch the fellas leave the door)

NANIJAH: I’m going to the hospital… u girls… get at me on the cell…. U go and u see what these neguhz gonna do… ok? (JAI-Z, MARQUISE, and SHORT2003 agree.. and walk out. NANIJAH gets her keys and leaves the house)

(EX VENOM rolls with NEBZ and BLACKGAM off….. JAI-Z, MARQUISE, and SHORT2003 back their vehicle… and roll off following the guys….. NANIJAH goes to her car… and switches on her engine.. then veers off the opposite way.. headed to the hospital.)

(meanwhile back at the hospital… MADPOET and GHETTOQUEEN talk.. MADPOET sittin beside GHETTOQUEEN who is resting on the hospital bed..)

MADPOET: ….. so anyways… that was how I pretty much shyed away from all of that…
    GHETTOQUEEN: Really… my homegirl use to get into the thick of all that…. Can’t believe she managed to abort the kid… her man couldn’t even deal with any of that shit that happened…
    MADPOET: (looking down) mmm-hmmm (twiddles his fingers)
    GHETTOQUEEN: (looks at MADPOET) ….. so…
    MADPOET: (looks at GHETTOQUEEN) Hmm?
    GHETTOQUEEN: Why you still here?
    MADPOET: Whaat?
    GHETTOQUEEN: (looking straight at him) why u still here??? Shouldn’t u be out with everyone at AWEDISHIN’s?
    MADPOET: (responds surprised) Ohhhh…. (shakin his head) naaa.. ain’t feelin it….. just was gonna be at home… chillin…
    GHETTOQUEEN: Well… I don’t get it… all dem honies and hoez gonna be there…. Pretty much gonna be a nice meat market (grinning)
    MADPOET: (lookin at her slyly grinning) Ohhh so u think im just some playa… huh.. (GHETTOQUEEN smiles.. and snickers) Helll nawww….. naww.. I ain’t digging nobody…..ain’t been for a bit… (quiets down)
    GHETTOQUEEN: (quietly looking at him) why not..
    MADPOET: (looking down at the floor kickin the bedpost) … been single for a minute… last girl I was with… did me wrong..
    GHETTOQUEEN: (adjusts her head.. and looks over at MAD) what happened?
    MADPOET: (looks up sighing) welll……………… (pause) long time ago… I was working a late night.. and I wanted to call her cus I was gonna come see her after I got off my shift… and then I kept on getting her voicemail…. And she usually responds and says “HEY BABY”… u know.. that’s our lil greeting… well.. anyways…. I left a message… and I figured I go surprise her when I got off work…. So I went to her place… saw her living room lights on… and I thought she was still up or something…. I peeked thru the window.. tapped it… and saw a pair of jeans on the floor….
    GHETTOQUEEN: Ohhhhhh shet…
    MADPOET: (nods) yeaa… so I peeked into the window… and I looked upstairs… and I saw my girl…. In her silk negligee… running from room to room being chased by some big football looking dude… (GHETTOQUEEN: Ohh noooo) yeaa… and I banged on the door… and I said SHEEEILAA!!! SHEEEEILAAA!!! – It got quiet for about 10 seconds… and then she put on a robe all covered up… (GHETTOQUEEN: Mm-hmm) and then she opened the door… and was like, ‘hiii baby’ and she leaned over to kiss me…. (GHETTOQUEEN: What happened?) Well…. I pulled back from her.. and she was like, ‘whats wrong baby?’ --- I told her ‘WHY DIDN’T U ANSWER THE PHONE’ and she was like ‘I WAS IN THE SHOWER’ and I said, ‘OH SO U DIDN’T HAVE UR CELL WITH U?’ .. she was like, ‘NOO IT WAS IN THE OTHER ROOM’… and I said ‘OHH DID THAT FOOTBALL PLAYER HOLD ON TO IT..’ and she got shook and backedup and I went in and I pointed at the pair of jeans lying in the living room floor.. and I told her, ‘WHATS THAT?... THOSE AINT UR JEANS…’ and she begin to studder… then… I heard her dog barking real loud in the backyard…. And when I went to barge into the house and run to the back… there goes the FOOTBALL PLAYER half-dressed… running off into the back…… (GHETTOQUEEN: Ohhhhh noooooo) and I was like turning back at my girl, ‘WHAT THE FUCK’S GOIN ON?’ WHAT IS GOIN ON?........
    GHETTOQUEEN: (looks at MADPOET….) and then what happened…
    MADPOET: (looking at the floor still) I brokeup with her... (GHETTOQUEEN sighs looking up at the ceiling…. Then at MADPOET) I never saw her again after that….
    GHETTOQUEEN: (puts her hand on MADPOET’s hand) I’m sorry …… (lively) but heeeey!!! It’s all in the past… right??????? So that’s why you should go and get to that party!!!!!!
    MADPOET: (looks at GHETTOQUEEN slyly) ohhhh?!?! And who’s gonna watch over youuuuuu (leans in and tickles her… GHETTOQUEEN laffs: STOP!!! STOP IT!!!!) (MADPOET backs up hands up) Ohhp! My bad my bad!!!... Ok….
    GHETTOQUEEN: (with a pouted look frowns at MADPOET) …. I wanted to go tonight….
    MADPOET: (grabs a handful of sheets and tucks in GHETTOQUEEN) well…. U get some rest…. My visiting hours are done now…(finishes tucking GHETTOQUEEN.. and looks at her deep in her eyes) …..

Hey…

GHETTOQUEEN: (looks into MADPOET’s eyes.) yeaa?
    MADPOET: (leans in and kisses GHETTOQUEEN……….. and then finishes kissing… both looking at each other…

And then GHETTOQUEEN kisses MADPOET… when suddenly…)
    NANIJAH: (barges in) heeeey girl what is------ (gasps and sees MADPOET and GHETTOQUEEN shocked arms around each other looking at NANIJAH) ooooooooooooooooohhh…………

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    test
  4. TeKneeK

(EX VENOM, NEBZ and BLACKGAM roll one time around the block before parking into a corner northeast from AWEDISH’s house. EX VENOM slowly shuts the headlights and parks the ride… the guys look on.)

EX VENOM: (looking at the front of the house) damn… lotta folks tonight….
    BLACKGAM: This joint is huge…
    NEBZ: (grasping his briefcase) OK look… we gonna roll in… and then lay low as deep as u can…. We got 2 situations to deal with…. We got those muthafuckas that LDOGG told us that jacked the system equipment… and then this huge deal with JOOKS…. I’m gonna front with AWEDISHIN to keep safe so nothing pops off while I’m by myself in the scene…. Yall take watch from here and come in as soon as u see me and JOOKS head upstairs… got it?
    EX VENOM: Aight….
    NEBZ: (slowly gets out of his ride… shuts the door and slowly walks to the front..)
    EX VENOM: Ohh shit..
    BLACKGAM: What..
    EX VENOM: (points across the street) Look.. (MARQUISE, SHORT2003, and JAI-Z follow NEBZ) Oh shit they lookin at us.. DUCK DOWN!

(The two duck down… and hide… the girls look over at EX VENOM’s ride… and then proceed to the front door of AWEDISHIN’s… BLACKGAM and EX VENOM slowly look up… and see the coast clear… the two both look at each other… and shrug… and look on.)

(at the front door… LDOGG enters…)
    LDOGG: Yo AWEDISHIN!
    AWEDISHIN: (greets and daps LDOGG) Yo… so its all goin
    LDOGG: Yeaa (glancing at the honeys walking by) definitely…
    AWEDISHIN: aight… cell me when things go raw…
    LDOGG: Gotcha… (the two separate ways… AWEDISH runs up to the stage and grabs the mic)

AWEDISHIN: aight aight…. (crowd cheers) yo yo… lets get this goin… welcome… thanks for coming… and what is up!!!

(crowd cheers…)

Right about now… we gonna get one of my boys up on here… to do his thing…. I want yall to put ur hands together… for…PENTUP and PATRIARCH!!!!!!!

(the crowd cheers and the music plays… PENTUP and PATRIARCH grab their mics)
    PENTUP: WHASSAAAP WHASSAAAAAP (scanning around the crowd)

PATRIARCH: IN THE PLACE TO BEEEE… DAMN IM FUCKED UP….

PENTUP: LET UR BODIES FEEL THE BEAT…. LET IT ROCK ON THRU THE HEAT… AND U KNOW IT… U KNOW IT…

PATRIARCH: I CAME THRU THE DOOR/ I SAID IT BEFORE… THE MIC MAGNETIZES WHEN I ENTER IN UR FLOOR/I GOT THE BEAT PUT TO PRESSURE/MY STATURE IS STRAIGHTENED/IM HERE TO WRECK A MIC AND IM GONNA BE BLATANT……

(During the performance… the crowd dances… a bigger crowd gathered in the back…. Grooving and holdin up drinks…. VIZZ sits at the counter of the kitchen…)

VIZZ: (on his earpiece) yo yo… yall hear me?
    INKWELL: Im here..
    SSENLLI: all clear..
    VIZZ: Its fuckin packed in heree….
    INKWELL: I’m out in the back maan… people jus chillin out here…
    SSENLLI: Same here… I’m headed over to the side patio…..
    VIZZ: Keep ur eyes peeled…
    SSENLLI: Gotcha…
    VIZZ: (looks and sees LDOGG) YO L!
    LDOGG: (slithers thru the dancing crowd… and hovers on over to the kitchen) whaddaaap… so where the fellas..
    VIZZ: Theyre on cue…I’m up next after these guys on stage.. (PENTUP and PATRIARCH continue rhyming) where u been man?
    LDOGG: (scanning around) lookin….
    VIZZ: (lookin at LDOGG) For what?
    LDOGG: (gives VIZZ his drink and goes to chase a girl down to dance wit her) hold my drink.. ill brb…
    VIZZ: (grabs his earpiece) yo fellas..
    INKWELL: Whadup..
    SSENLLI : Yea…
    VIZZ: LDOGG was just here…
    INKWELL: So what happened..
    SSENLLI :What he say?
    VIZZ: Keep ur eyes on him when u see him… I smell some shady shit with him..
    SSENLLI: I knew he was bad luck…
    INKWELL: Yo we won’t know till we see what he does..
    VIZZ: Aight.. well Im gonna be on stage in 3… yall get urselves prepared to come inside..
    INKWELL: aight..
    SSENLLI: Gotcha..
    test
  5. TeKneeK

(meanwhile near the front… SERGE has his cellphone ear piece and walks up to a girl)
    SERGE: Yo sup bitch.. my name’s SERGIO… whats urs..
    BITCH: My name’s NONNI… and I aint no bitch…
    SERGE: (tsks looking at her up and down) bitch pleeease…. U know u’s sexy…
    NONNI: (looks at SERGE up and down) so what… u ain’t gonna get me a drink?
    SERGE: pssh get it ya damn self…. (SERGE sees JOOK walk by thru the crowd) Yoo… talk to me later… Im out bitch… (pushes NONNI aside and walks on)
    NONNI: (shocked turns around seeing SERGE walk by) excuuuuse meeeeee?
    SERGE: (gets on his earpiece) HADES… JOOK is rollin ur way.. u see him?
    HADES: (sittin by the DJ on a speakerbox bobbin his head… grabs his earpiece) I see him…. ENVY where u at?

(Upstairs… ENVY lays back with some girl suckin his dick)

ENVY: (almost asleep feeling his dick getin sucked) Awww… yeaaaaaaaa..
    HADES ON EARPIECE: Yooo ENVY the fuck u doing?
    ENVY: (grabbing his earpiece) Maaaaaan… yall always fuckin with me when im doin some good shit…
    BITCH SUCKIN DICK: (slurp) mmm… baby who u talking to…?
    ENVY: (looks down at the girl) bitch.. did I tell u to stop???? Keep suckin it…
    HADES ON EARPIECE: Maaan what the fuck u doin????
    SERGE ON EARPIECE: Yooooo CASTRO and TRAP just passed… keep your eyes on JOOK…
    ENVY: (gets up grumbling and pushes the girl away)
    BITCH SUCKIN DICK: (slurp… gags and pouts) what the fuk….
    ENVY: Bitch u gonna have to suck me off later… I gotz to get this money… (adjusts his pants and zipper)
    BITCH SUCKIN DICK: … (wipes her mouth) what u doing????????

(Meanwhile back on the front stage….)

AWEDISHIN: Yeaaaaaaa… PENTUP and PATRIARCH … give it up yall….. aight??? Nowwww… what I wanna do now.. is put some ill sickness up with a more bounceable rhythm…. Next up on the mic… is one of the nicest…. And for some of u… u can peep him out when his album comes thru the streets next Wednesday… put ur hands together for…. VIZZZ BLAADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIZZ: (on earpiece) here we go fellas… (grabs mic) AWW YEAAAAA… LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!

SAY YEAH MUTHAFUCKAAAA!!!

(Meanwhile at the hospital…)

NANIJAH: (shocked) Girl…. What u gonna tell NEBZ..
    GHETTOQUEEN: (lays back) I don’t knowwwwww… (sighs)…. But… MAD… I don’t know…. He….. he’s so sweet…
    NANIJAH: (looks at GHETTOQUEEN) now comeon….. u just realized u cheated on NEBZ…
    GHETTOQUEEN: (angrily) and u tell me… where is NEBZ right now????
    NANIJAH: (looks away shrugging)
    GHETTOQUEEN: Yeah I THOUGHT SO!!

(back at AWEDISHIN’s…)

VIZZ BLADE: HIT IT UP LIKE U KNOW U CAN DO IT!!... HELLZ YEAAAAA… COMEON!!!!! (while performing he looks around….)

(SSENLLI and INKWELL sit together scanning the crowd as VIZZ rocks the scene…. VIZZ glances over at the two guys while performing… )

SSENLLI: See anything?
    INKWELL: Over there (points at the front…)

(DICINYAEYE and MALOSVICH enter the party…. Both scan at SSENLLI and INKWELL and nod… DIC and MALO move off somewhere else in the huge guest lounge and scope the spot)

SSENLLI ON EARPIECE: U guys here?
    MALOSOVICH: (sitting near huge dinner table) yeah.. im here… DIC is gonna be watching from upstairs…
    INKWELL: Got it…
    MALSOVICH: How’s the performance..
    SSENLLI: (looking around) all goooood… wait wait…..
    INKWELL: LDOGG…
    MALO: Where is he?
    INKWELL: yo he talking to AWEDISHIN by the stage….
    VIZZ: (performin sees AWEDISHIN talking to LDOGG)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(SHORT2003, MARQUISE, and JAI-Z sit on a huge couch… scoping the scene)

SHORT: Daaymn.. this place is jumpin…
    JAI-Z: (grooving in her seat) hellz yeah they playin my song….. ooohits JAY-Z…. damn Imma go dance..
    MARQUISE: (grabs JAI-Z) NOOO! U need to see what NEBZ is doing….
    SHORT: (points upstairs) there he go!!! Lets go …. JAI.. JAI… where’s JAI???????
    MARQUISE: (looks around…. And is unable to see JAI… as she runs to the dancefloor) look.. forget her… let’s go see where NEBZ is going…

(the two girls walk upstairs thru the mix of the crowd. JAI-Z is out on the floor dancing…. While outside…)

BLACKGAM: Yo lets go…
    EX VENOM: He gone upstairs???
    BLACKGAM: Yeah…

(The two slowly exit their vehicle… and casually strut to the front of the estate. Meanwhile atop the balcony outside the front estate… TRAP looks on)

TRAP: (on earpiece frequency sent to both JOOK’s boys and SERGE’s boys) hey fellas… get ready…. Here comes the backup..

JOOK: (upstairs getting settled atop a private room overseeing the bottom floor… grabs earpiece) do ur thang fellas…
    test
  6. ILL*8*Head

ILL*8*Head Ice Grille

test
  7. TeKneeK

(CASTRO and J DOT C exit the van and slowly creep to the side of the estate. TRAP oversees the two creeping and nod at them. CASTRO and J DOT dash to the side without being seen and slowly climb thru a window on the adjacent side of the house where not much activity is going on…)

TRAP: (looks around and walks inside..)

(Upstairs in the main guest lounge… a door opens… NEBZ turns around…)
    NEBZ: What the fuck are u doing here?????
    SHORT: Noooo what I wanna know is what are u doing here???
    MARQUISE: Yeaaaaa… what’s goin on NEB?
    NEBZ: Will u get the fuck outta here???????
    SHORT: Not until u tell me who u waiting for up here?
    NEBZ: didn’t I tell u bitches that I got this deal goin down???? Get the fuck outta here nowwwwwww…

VOICE: ayo!!!!

(The three turn…)

JOOK: U got my money???
    NEBZ: (glares at JOOK) U got my product???
    (The two girls start backing into the corner)
    JOOK: (slowly walks in circling NEBZ) so u come with anyone?
    NEBZ: Well.. I don’t know… u come with anyone???
    JOOK: Don’t matter… we here…. Right?? ---- so let’s get down to business… and do this shall we???

VOICE FROM DOOR: Naww maaan why don’t you give up the product and the money this way???

(JOOK, NEBZ, MARQUISE and SHORT2003 turn to the entrance…)

ENVY: (pointing his gat at the group) Give alla that shit up nowwww!

(In the front yard… MADPOET slowly walks into the door until….)

BLLAOOW!!!! BLAAAOOW! BLAAOOWWWWW!!!!

(A sound of screaming is heard.. and everybody ducks down …. The house turns chaotic!!!!!!!)

MADPOET: (glares at the upstairs window…… and in shock) Ohhhh shit….

TRAP ON EARPIECE: (on the floor screaming) Yoo.. that’s from upstairs!!!!!
    SERGE ON EARPIECE: (running thru the scattering crowd) ENVY Where the fuck u at???
    LDOGG ON EARPIECE: Talk to meee people!!!!!!
    INKWELL ON EARPIECE HUDDLED ON FLOOR: I see CASTRO….!!!
    VIZZ ON EARPIECE: He’s near the stairs!!!!!
    MALO ON EARPIECE: Shoot the muthafucka!!!!

(Two more shots ring off!)

(INKWELL and SSENLLI rush and aim their guns at CASTRO and let loose 3 rounds…)
    CASTRO: (glares at INK and SSENLLI and runs thru the balcony top and flees… grasping his earpiece) THEY AFTER MEEEE!!!! WHERE THE FUCK U AT TRAP?????

(HADES & SERGE run upstairs…)
    test
  8. TeKneeK

(Back at the guest lounge… MARQUISE lies shot.. motionless…)

SHORT2003: (on the floor shot on the left chest shivering) I…I-m c-c---coolllllld…..
    ENVY: (nearby the window pointing his gun at JOOK and NEBZ) BACK THE FUCK UP!!!!!
    NEBZ: (shaking with his gun pointed at ENVY) YOU AIN’T TAKING THIS SHIT!!!!
    JOOK: (pointing his gun at ENVY and NEBZ) You ain escaping son…. Where the fuck u gonna go son…..
    ENVY: (pointing his gun at JOOK) Nooo… I know where we going… (glares at NEBZ) we gonna bust ur cap!

(ENVY and JOOK suddenly point their guns at NEBZ and fire...)

BLAAAOOW BLAAAAAOOWWWWWW!!!

(More screams are heard…. Everyone is escaping the house….)

(Outside PENTUP, and INSENSE carry PATRIARCH…. The people are screaming… girls crying.. guys trippin….)

PENTUP: RUN…… RUN….. (looks up at the top floor window… and points to it) LOOK!
    INSENSE: (looks up) OH SHIT!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!...
    PATRIARCH: (barely breathing…. Winded… points weakly at a car at the side of the house) look!!!!!

(The 3 guys watch… as MADPOET runs on over to the side of the house… with a big limo backing up hastingly and taking off…. He sees AWEDISHIN rolling away inside of it ith …. INSANITY?!?!... MADPOET runs back to the estate and see SERGE, JOOK, TRAP, HADES, ENVY, J DOT.. and CASTRO upstairs in the guest lounge. MADPOET runs inside the house passing thru traumatized partygoers… and passes thru many who are being helped out the door…. and sees LDOGG, VIZZ BLADE, SSENLLI, MALO, and DIC with guns packed…)

LDOGG: WE GOTTA GO!!!!!
    VIZZ: WHAT ABOUT CASTRO?????
    SSENLLI: FUCK THAT 5-0 ROLLIN THRU…
    MALO: COMEON…. LETS GO!!!
    VIZZ: NO I WANT CASTRO!!!!!!
    DIC: HURRY THE FUCK UP 5-0’S COMIN!!!!!!

(The 6 scurry past MADPOET and run thru the front door fleeing every which way away from the scene. He rushes around the hall… and sees BLACKGAM and EX VENOM upstairs hiding… near the guest lounge…)

BLACKGAM: (eyes the lounge from behind a wall)
    EX VENOM: (whispers violently) WTF is TRAP doing in there?
    BLACKGAM: (whispers loudly) What???

(Inside the guest lounge)

JOOK: HOW THE FUCK WE GETTING OUTTA HERE????
    CASTRO: TO THE BACK… LETS GO!!!!!!

(BLACKGAM AND EX VENOM hide nearby a room.. and watch the 6 quickly jet off…. Then the final person… trailing the group is TRAP…BLACKGAM and EX VENOM slowly chase TRAP downstairs.. and then slowly creep near the back when suddenly TRAP stops and turns around…)

TRAP: (looks and sees BLACKGAM) What????
    EX VENOM: (pointing his gun at TRAP) What the fuck is this?
    TRAP: Da fuck u think???
    BLACKGAM: U sold us out!!!!!

(JOOKS and ENVY and the gang look back… )
    JOOKS: TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    J DOT C: OHHH SHIT THEY GOT TRAP!!!!!

(BLACKGAM shoots TRAP…. More screaming….. TRAP falls to the floor dead… BLACKGAM and EX VENOM hurry out thru the side…)

EX VENOM: Lets goooo!!!!!

(the two run downstairs… and scurry to the side away from the house… JOOKS and ENVY and the gang off fleeing to the back of the estate….)

(PENT UP, INSENSE and PATRIARCH run inside the house… seeing a horde of people huddled to the floor hoping not to get shot…. Slowly rise… PENT and INSENSE helps them all…)

(Outside… NANIJAH shockingly runs frantically out her car.. and sees the many people scurrying away… she dashes thru the door… and looks around for SHORT and MARQUISE…)

NANIJAH: SHORT!!!!!! MARQUISEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Cops arrive and storm into the house…. People lie all about the house shaken and… crying…. Paramedics come in numbers and storm into the house…)

NANIJAH: SHORT!!!!!!!!!! MARQUISEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (looks around and sees unfamiliar faces everywhere frantically.. searching around the bottom floor… she nears the upstairs to see a cop screaming… she looks up)

COP: Oh gosh… WE NEED THE MEDICS OVER HERE QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The paramedics rush upstairs…)

(NANIJAH is shook and utterly horrified… sits down… and looks at the tragedy…. Then gets her cell out of her pocket.. and tries.. calling SHORT2003’s number and gets a busy signal…. She recluses her phone.. opens.. and dials MARQUISE’s number… no signal… she looks around shaken.. and scared…) ohhhh gosssh.. ohhh gosssssh……

COP FROM UPSTAIRS: GET ANOTHER STRETCHER!! WE NEED ANOTHER ONEEEE!!!

(NANIJAH tries to go up the stairs but gets caught by the cops holding her down)

NANIJAH: NoooOO IM LOOKIN FOR MY FRIENDS… (yelling upstairs) IM LOOKING FOR MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COP: Maaam.. please … please go outside…. We need to disperse everyone from the house…

NANIJAH: (in tears) NOOOO NOOOO!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHO’S UP THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (she bumps thru the cop and runs upstairs)

COP CHASING NANIJAH: Nooo maaaaaam!!! Get over here!!!!

(Frantically NANIJAH runs upstairs and runs into the guest lounge…. In a pool of blood… MARQUISE lies motionless….. and SHORT2003 strapped to a stretcher panting… and almost dead… the medics swoop by her and lunge downstairs with SHORT…..)

NANIJAH: (covering her mouth/nose) OMIGOSH!! OMIGOSH!!! NOOOOOOOOOO NOOO NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (hides her face and hugs the cop)

COP: Easy….. (holds on to NANIJAH) easy…

(NANIJAH cries…. The cop slowly takes her on the way downstairs…)

(In the main room…. PENTUP and INSENSE and PATRIARCH help others leave the front… as they one by one pick up guests.. .and help them out….)

(MADPOET still lies huddled face first nearby the kitchen corner.. and is panting for air. He slowly… gets to his feet…. And slowly walks thru the debris and the broken bottles and glasses all over… and begins to tiresomely walk…. He looks around… and sees a horrifying sight in the main room… blood… broken glass…. Knocked over equipment… he slowly limps over barely energetic… and begins to turn to see the front door…and suddenly falls to one knee….

NANIJAH: MADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! OMG OMG MADDDD!!!!!!!!

(MADPOET is hunched over with his head bowed over his knees tryin to get up…)

NANIJAH: (helps MADPOET) Lets get u up.. ok????

(MADPOET lifts himself up… and is barely conscious… as a big bulletwound is embedded on his right chest…)

NANIJAH: OMG U BEEN SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(MADPOET collapses to the ground…)

NANIJAH: (Cries) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT U!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

MADD!!!!!!!!!! (dripping tears crying) MAD!! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

============================

TO BE CONTINUED
    test
  9. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

Lmao. I shoulda shot Nonni too.
    test
  10. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

GODDAMN! everyones gonna die, thats wut it looks like
    test
  11. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

edit: OMFG

ROFLMFAO@Serges comment
    test
  12. Grandiose

Grandiose five large

test
  13. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

damn...I got wetted...

Did i die?
    test
  14. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lmfaoooo @ serge, dam me envy and j dot is gully as fuck... better learn it nigguhs haha...

this shit was dope tek
    test
  15. TeKneeK

what PENT UP really said:

StupiditySeZ: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
    StupiditySeZ: hahahahH@u hooking up MadP and Ghetto
    StupiditySeZ: tear in my eye homie
    StupiditySeZ: LMFAO@serge
    StupiditySeZ: <<dies
    TeKneeK 2006: lol
    StupiditySeZ: damn
    StupiditySeZ: this motherfucker is LONG
    StupiditySeZ: im only at the upstairs part
    TeKneeK 2006: mad told me 2 make it long
    StupiditySeZ: w/e
    StupiditySeZ: lol@malo being the first one to say shoot someone
    TeKneeK 2006: :-D
    StupiditySeZ: what the fuck am i running for?
    StupiditySeZ: goddamn
    StupiditySeZ: make me a pansy ass thug
    TeKneeK 2006: running to get whats his face out the house cus he got trampled
    StupiditySeZ: oho
    StupiditySeZ: ok
    StupiditySeZ: i didnt get that
    StupiditySeZ: w/e
    StupiditySeZ: shh
    StupiditySeZ: im reading
    StupiditySeZ: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT@the ending
    StupiditySeZ: FUCKED UP

i jus gotta know what madpoet's gonna say to me :D
    test
  16. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game