A Gravity Debate: Idiots vs Scientific Consensus

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by The Steve, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

I think it's fair to say that this line of thinking is the biggest cause of misunderstanding about evolution.
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

show me the verses where it says at what age each of those guys died, and also, at what age they had their respective sons...everysingle one of them, and if you don't, then shut up, and accept the real truth of the big bang...

that "primeval atom" came from something unexplainable, the equivalent of god, according to the newest theories of the big bang

I believe that the original bang did come from the decision of god making the universe, but, i don't agree with the eternal expansion/big freeze outcome
    I'm sure that it will be a "big bounce" (we may already be in several past the first bang)
    I think this because gravity is the ONLY constant in the universe, whether it be from dark matter or what, after all material has burned out and reached an atomic/molecular equilibrium (well after the galaxies are sucked into their supermassive black hole centers) the speed of the initial blast will be overcome by these "superdupermassive" blackholes combining together, until there are just two "supermufuckindoublelooperdupermassive" blackholes, and the force of them colliding will annihilate all atomic bonds, returning the universe to it's original big bangability
    that's just my theory tho
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Both sides of this argument have made dumb points...especially the religious side....and i believe in God...I can see why a lot of people fail to believe in a God based on these arguments.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no, i'm saying that how come we ended up on earth?

why not jupiter, or pluto, or mars, or venus?

any other planet in our solar system?

i haven't really studied the other planets, so i can't say for sure - but given, other planets have similar elements to that of earth, but do they contain all the elements that earth provides?

no, i'm suggesting that out of all the animals, humans have the highest intellect.

there are smart animals that exist, but none come close to our intellect.

when you say "we can create life", what do you mean. procreate?

i'm not speaking about cloning.

i'm asking if it's possible for scientists to create a fully functioning human brain?

:numaan:
    test
  5. RETSoldja

RETSoldja Telling it like it is.

First, I like that phrase- "big bangability." Not bad, dude.

Second, the original theory now known as "the Big Bang" was created with a single Creator in mind, so it's not just the "newest theories" of the big bang. Just wanted to clarify.

All in all, though, not a bad theory.

Just wanted to make the statement that in my experience, Shadow, not a lot of people come to God through any form of argument at all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.