A Gift to Muslims

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I am going to link you to scriptures "In English" that you have probably NOT read. You can read them for yourself or you can pretend they don't exist and continue in your close minded views. This is your choice to make.

ALL OF THESE SCRIPTURES CAME BEFORE THE QURAN!

1. THE GOSPEL OF THOMAS (written by a DISCIPLE OF YESHUA, and found by a Muslim who could not read the text).
    http://www.metalog.org/files/thomas.html

2. THE TAO TE CHING (written by Lao Tzu before the birth of Yeshua)
    http://www.chinapage.com/gnl.html

3. THE DHAMMAPADA (spoken by Buddha)
    http://www.serve.com/cmtan/Dhammapada/

4. THE GOSPEL OF BUDDHA (scroll all the way to the bottom of the page - the chapters are in "blue")
    http://reluctant-messenger.com/gospel_buddha/

5. THE JEWISH TANAKH (Hebrew - English Translation) [In here you can read ALL ABOUT the PROPHETS which you claim to believe in]
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/jpstoc.html

6. THE GOSPEL OF JESUS (According to Matthew)
    http://www.v-a.com/bible/matthew.html

7. THE GOSPEL OF JESUS (According to Mark)
    http://www.v-a.com/bible/mark.html

IF YOU HAVE YOUR SPEAKERS ON THERE IS AUDIO IN ARAMAIC FOR THE ONES BELOW:

8. THE GOSPEL OF JESUS (According to Luke)
    http://www.v-a.com/bible/luke.html

9. THE GOSPEL OF JESUS (According to John)
    http://www.v-a.com/bible/john.html

I have a feeling that none of you will actually click on these and read them, but hey . . . who knows. Maybe one of you is actually seeking the truth.
    test
  2. Red1

Red1 A Figure of Speech

Thanks for all the links. I have read through a few of these already (not the links you provided) but I will probably look into some of them again and read some of the others for the first time. For now I will just bookmark this page, so please don't go back and edit like you have been known to do in the past.
    Maybe when I get on my other computer I will post up a link I have of a bunch of gospels and ancient christian texts. they are interesting and I am pretty sure it is from a different site.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

There is no more truth in those books. Only Good morals vs bad morals.
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Red - I'll leave it up here. I've posted this simply to show many of the Muslims on RM that the God they worship is called Allah, the God Yeshua (Isa) and the Prophets worshipped was also called Ellah (Hebrews use "El" to mean "The" and Arabs use "Al" to mean "The") However, the 99 "names" of God in Arabic are 99 "Attributes" in Hebrew. They are not different "gods" they are the SAME SINGLE God and the names signify "attributes" and nothing more or less. The God that Muslims believe in is "partially" the True Living God and partially bullshit made up by Mohammed. Most Christians understand far less about 'The Real' Yeshua than Muslims do, which is sad.

Christianity, however, is not so easily narrowed down (as Muslims like to do). Christians do not all believe the same thing. Jews do not all believe the same thing. Messianic Jews believe in Yeshua as Messiah (and no, they do not accept Mohammed). There are MANY Christians that do not worship Christ, they worship God and consider Yeshua to be "Anointed By God." The Quran says that they ALL do this. If the Quran is from Allah (which of course it is NOT, no book is) . . . then Allah must not know the truth, which we both know that Allah knows everything. If Allah knows everything and many Christians and Jews are TRUE believers, then the Quran is either truly from Allah (which it isn't) and Allah is a liar . . . OR The Quran is NOT from Allah and Mohammed was a liar. I believe in Allah over Mohammed.

Your Quran teaches that there is only one type of Jew and one type Christian and that Jews worship Uzair (which is EXTREMELY untrue) and Christians all worship Isa (which also is a lie). Catholics worship Isa and have "Many gods" . . . CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIANS. TRUE CHRISTIANS are those who "follow Christ" and do as Christ did. True Christians are JEWS (as YESHUA was a Jew).

Muslims simply do not understand the concept of a "Son of God" or "Children of God" . . . The meaning is NOT literal and simply means "spiritual children." The "Only Begotten Son" is nonsense and was added later by Constantine. God begets no children. The gospel (Injeel) states that the SPIRIT DESCENDED ON YESHUA AT BAPTISM. If it descended then it wasn't already with him. If it wasn't already with him, then he was JUST ANOTHER MAN before he received the Spirit.

There is MUCH confusion from all sides and ALL SIDES are wrong. Christianity is a false religion formed in Rome by pagans and idolaters. Islam is a false religion formed in Mecca and Medina by a man who "truly believed" himself to be a Prophet (but he wasn't). He was just a man who had psychiatric issues (similar to PAUL who helped create "Christianity."

YESHUA came to correct JUDAISM, not to form a NEW RELIGION.
    He didn't teach Islam and he didn't teach Christianity. He taught TRUE JUDAISM.
    "I did not come to abolish the Law (of Moses/The Jews), I have come to fulfill it."
    [If Yeshua fulfilled the Law of Moses then Mohammed cannot possibly fulfill anything else. Yeshua already did it.

Islam is a false doctrine
    Christianity is a false doctrine
    Jews have strayed from the faith.
    Buddhists are worshipping Buddha instead of doing what Buddha taught.

ALL of the religions are wrong and they are all fighting over which one is right.
    All of them are right about some things and wrong about others.
    NONE of them are the religion of GOD. Allah (I call God Yahowaah) has no religion nor a need for a religion. Man needs religion.

There will be a spiritual revolution during your lifetime and you will see Christianity, Islam fall. You will see Israel return to its faith and you will see a complete religion emerge in the world which will destroy all the false religions.
    This religion will not be Judaism (but Jews will embrace these non-Jews and they will lead the Jews (as Priests/Warriors).

The Messiah that the world is expecting is definately coming.
    But it will not be "Yeshua" returned. Yeshua was the Suffering Messiah.
    This Messiah will be the King/Warrior Messiah.

And he won't be fighting "for" Islam.
    You will be horribly disappointed if you believe that.

Menaz - I would appreciate it if you stayed out of this thread and any like it on the subject of faith. We all know that you believe in nothing. You don't have to keep stating it.
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Well since you asked kindly, alright.

I just find it all so childish, But do you.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You ask too much, Menaz. You want to throw out everything. You can't do that. If you throw out everything that keeps people sane, all that will follow is insanity. We're talkin about people who believe their religion is all there is. They believe their religion is right because their book says so and they believe their book is right because it is the "Word of God" and they believe it is the Word of God because the book says it is the Word of God.

Muslims in particular have been taught lies about what Jews AND Christians believe. I'm not sayin that Jews and Christians are right and Muslims are wrong. I'm sayin that Muslims are wrong about Jews and Christians and Christians and Jews are wrong about Muslims.

We're all people. That's it, that's all. Muslims will NEVER realize that their book is not "The Word of Allah" until they read books which came before it and they see their "partial stories" in their totality. Once they see that "their book" is not authentic or original, then they can trace back the Christian and Jewish books and find their origin. Then they can trace back that faith and find it's origin.

You want people to run before they have even realize there's somewhere to go.
    That's too much, man.

The God that Yeshua taught (which is NOT the God these religions believe in) does exist. It is the totality. Maybe calling it "God" does not work for you or I, but that is what they know. You can't speak German to an Italian and expect them to understand. You expect them to learn German. You have to learn Italian.

I don't know what you believe in.
    I don't really care what you believe in.
    The point of this thread isn't to say Christianity is right or Judaism is right . . . it is simply to show the Muslims that Islam is wrong. When they see Islam is wrong then they can research those which Islam came from and that which they came from, etc.

If a person has always been in a dark room and you open the door in mid-day the light will blind them. The light will hurt their eyes and pain will shoot through their head. You gotta crack the door a little. Let the light gradually fill the room. Let them adjust. You want to just pull the door open and push them outside. You can't do that man.

That's why we always end up beefin. Cause I've tried that with people in person and they lose their minds.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I know about religion. I know about God. I've read the Torah, new testament, Rig veda, and Quran. I've read all these books and interpet lingustically what I could. But I don't buy into everything I read.

I understand you want musilms to stop being narrow minded. All I want is for them to stop Justifing Jahid acknowledge that their religion is BULLSHIT
    like every other religion. But this will never happen. They are religiously brain washed like those kids on jesus camp (it would take more than US to convice them.) They should research other religions, But they won't. Alot of people aren't open minded. I at least gave religion a shot. I at least give spirtuality a shot. I at least gave my TIME and FOCUS to all these religions and God. But in the end, I wasn't statisfied.

religious nuts are like CT's. If they repeat their bullshit enough times( the bullshit will stick) and other mindless people will follow the same bullshit, because it gives their LIFE HOPE, and something to BELIEVE IN to bring meaning to their existance of earth.

That is why they're all SHEEP, I like being the WOLF, and i'm not sorry about that.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

So you haven't ruled out the possibility of God's existence . . .
    you're just saying that you looked everywhere you could, and all you found was bullshit stories added to good moral teachings by "wise men" who were later turned into Man-God's which religions have been formed around, right?

You're not saying God doesn't exist. You're just saying that you have found no evidence for yourself or any reason to believe that God does exist, or am I mistaken?

I know what you want. You want Muslims (and Christians) to start using their brain. So do I. You want Muslims and nutt job Christians (and others) to stop neglecting the physical reality that we dwell in because they have more faith in some abstract concept that there is absolutely no "empirical evidence" for, right?
    So do I.

Your approach is just too aggressive. There's too much emotion in it. You want to rush them into this entirely new way of thinking and you can't do that to a person. Think back to when you was a kid and you was Christian and you believed what you believed (because you was taught it). Imagine if somebody had told you that everything you believed at that point was completely wrong and inverted. How would you have felt? To have your entire world stripped from you is a horrible feeling. It causes one to either accept anything and everything that the person who strips it away wants to teach them (which is not a good thing) or it causes them to believe in nothing at all (which is also not a good thing).

You do not have all the answers Menaz. I know that you believe you do. But you don't. Neither do I. We learn as we go.

Science CAN prove with EVIDENCE the "God," "Tao," or "Won" that Yeshua, Lao Tzu, and Buddha taught. That concept is a very real (eternal) truth. Einstein was trying to prove it while he was alive. It hasn't been proven yet, but there are many Jewish Scientists working on it. Just remember, throughout history people have taught many different things as TRUTH and provided evidence for it only to find out they were wrong as the years passed. It's popular right now to be an Atheist. It isn't very wise, but it is popular.

There is a meaning to life. If there wasn't then you wouldn't care if Muslims want to wage Jihad or not. If there is no Ultimate "God" then ALL morals are really just bullshit, there is no "equality" and there is nothing worth fighting for other than to "stay alive." There would be no reason to even discuss "right and wrong" anymore and you would have to create a belief in something just to teach other people right and wrong to keep their ignorant asses under control so you don't have to defend yourself against their stupid ass shit.

If life has no meaning, then why are you even discussing this with me?
    Why not go out and do something else with your life?
    Deep down inside you know there is an ultimate truth and you KNOW that you haven't found it yet. It is the same with me. It is what drives me. The moment I wake up I pick up a book. I read all day long, when I go outside for a smoke I have a book in my hand. When I take a shit, I have a book in my hand. I've completely set aside ALL friendships (aside from my wife/family) just to find this truth. I know it is there. I can feel it. And so can you. You're just angry because you can't find it. I'm irritated because I know it is there and can feel it but I don't understand it fully yet and can't express it.

You're not a wolf. You want to be, but you're not.
    The world has enough wolves anyway. Last thing we need is another one.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.