A fine day to smoke...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by eyec0n, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyec0n

eyec0n New Member

that lemon kush yeughhh boy!

I live in Ontario, Canada and Im tellin you the weed here can either be shit or the kings stache. I lived in British Columbia a few years back and the weed there is just simply some of the best in the world. BC is right up there with Cali, Afganistan and Amsterdam. Now that Im back in Ontario it's a little harder to get that 10 out of 10 weed ya know? So right now Im chillin waiting and not smoking all day just so when that sun goes down Im gunna rip the nicest bowl of lemon kush and just stare at the wall for until Im asleep! This is strain is seriously some of the finest herb I have ever smoked, it looks like it was rolled in sugar I just wanna fuckin eat it!
    what are my smokers cheifin on tonight?
    any strains out there that look so good you feel bad smoking it?

cheers
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^yes

some hempstar just rolled through here that looked dusted and di-motherfuckin-scusted

it was basically dripping resin and sparkled like diamonds... fucking smelled so funky too, a quarter ounce bag had my whole upstairs funkin...

the weed i get is aaaight... above average, but obviously not as good as the cali Dispensaries...

but its all hydro here. Hardly any outdoor grown crap.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.