A fight supposedly - outside KOTD!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by KeytotheNote, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsTension

ItsTension New Member

lol yo was that EK tryna calm bartone down?
    test
  2. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Quick someone post a YouTube link. I can't see facebook vies on my phone. Did this fight happen last night? Where was I?
    test
  3. Kid.Twist

Kid.Twist New Member

Roc: I PMed you my number if you're still in town, I can't get on Facebook from work.

Didn't see this happen myself, but it was during the break between the first set of battles and the second set.
    test
  4. SinTaReiUs A

SinTaReiUs A New Member

I have a lot of respect for u Organik and i know bart is one of ur MC's but u dont need to defend him. Because i know or hope u wouldnt have done the same thing no matter how drunk u were
    test
  5. KeytotheNote

KeytotheNote Gift Of The Gab

damn the video didn't save properley and all respects organik i know what you sayin bro i just hate seeing people get hurt a.for no reason and b. in unfair situations
    test
  6. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

Can someone update me on the gangster ebonics?

Like, why is it okay to jump someone, but this is wrong? I mean, I feel bad for the black dude but he fucked with 2 dudes.

Personally, I think its a bitch move that they both kept going. If one cuts in, let him have it or w/e, but would this be considered "jumping him". If so, does it still look bad.

As in,

"ayo dawg homie g on da flip side, sum mark ass hoe tried to talk shit, then me and my boi went buck wild on his bitch made ass". stompt him da fuck outz"

Something along those lines?
    test
  7. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

this
    test
  8. roc55555

Yo I messaged u back on facebook. I tried to message u on RM but I keep gettin an error. I'm at the the mall downtown just walkin around. I can't use my phone here but reply back in thisthread or message me on facebook if u wanna catch a beer. I board around 7:15. Lemme know if ur off work or close by.
    test
  9. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

im downloadin the file now, gonna take me a min to figure out youtubes new uploade tool
    test
  10. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

if i was in a fight in canada id use organik as an escrima stick, kid twist as needle nose pliers.
    test
  11. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

bartone moves his arms like the butler in scary movie 2
    test
  12. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

bartones a faggot

isnt this his african friend who he uploaded terrible battles from his garage back in the day. with classic lines like "this ethiopians feet soaked in gin". lmao. bartone needs to get punched in the face immediately.

Ak
    test
  13. _Organik_

or my shin to shave your chin hair
    test
  14. Bartone

Bartone New Member

This whole thing was stupid as fuck, I should have just let shit take its course but I was pissed at Zilla cuz we were suposed to be boys and he was pulling bitch shit with me and my friend the entire night... I do not condone 2 on 1 shit AT ALL we were just both trying to fight him at the same and thats how it turned out....either way this is def a bad look but its sad ppl take an incedent between friends and try to make it into entertainment for the internet. All three of us know eachother very well so it wasn't just some random incident trying to be tough bullshit, anyway I aplogize to Organik for pulling that shit outside the event.
    test
  15. _Organik_

i wouldnt stress it bro

nobody got hurt.. was just drunken nonsense... usually when ppl are as drunk as everyone was last night the fights dont even stay standing for more then 3 seconds, everyone just ends up falling on the floor and wrestling until the bouncers break it up..
    test
  16. chicitystock

chicitystock New Member

There's nothing you can do to get rid of the new found pussy ass bitch status you have aquired, good job sir
    test
  17. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

where else can i see this at /?
    test
  18. Bunchacrunch

Bunchacrunch deliciously fun to eat

If this idiot can't drink without acting like a jack ass then he shouldn't drink. There's no excuse for this childish bullshit.
    test
  19. roc55555

I can't see the video yet, but I will say some of the worst fights I ever was in were with my best friends on some drunken shit. Hopefully this video isn't as bad as what everyone is making it out to seem. Hopefully them bein drunk as fuck will explain for any shit poppin off at the event.
    test
  20. Bartone

Bartone New Member

haah honestly thats kool, I deserve it for being involved in the situation plus the sloppy drunk ass shots I was taking don't help either lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.