A fight supposedly - outside KOTD!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by KeytotheNote, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

LOL

It made it on World Star Hip Hop. It already has 15,000 views and it went up not long ago. The comments will make you laugh your ass off.
    test
  2. Disector1

Disector1 New Member

Am having lots of fun at your expense. And it is at 'your' expense, 'cause you'll be paying for this drunken crazy ass spectacle for a long time..and deservedly so. Ppl gonna' be joking about this for a minute.
    test
  3. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

It's not just the WHY part that's funny homie
    It's more that you fight like a little bitch, smell me
    test
  4. jDubbs416

jDubbs416 New Member

ohhhh man... poor bartone. you gotta pull a math hoffa on hollohan to dig your way outta this one. good luck.
    test
  5. Disector1

Disector1 New Member

Okay, Org. I went back and watched it again and you're right...the other guy did swing after Bartone threw the first punch. Not 'doggin' him, just having a little fun at Bartone's expense.Still love (no homo) to hate him...
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

lol yes they are trained fighters though, with padding on to protect their knuckles. throwing a sloppy ass punch with a weak fist to a super hard surface = damage to your knuckles. kicking someone in the back of the head = win.
    test
  7. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

Real talk..i had to find out the hard way I broke too many fingers lol
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

i got a severe boxers fracture in a hs fight and had pins put in. they had to rebreak it cause im a quick healer and managed to heal wrong in 3 days lol. anyway, they wound up removing the knuckle completely. DONT BECOME ANOTHER STATISTIC GUYS. ONLY AIM FOR THE FACE OR BODY.
    test
  9. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

I got a boxer's fracture freshmen year of college. Me and my friend were on bars and alcohol and instigated a fight with a whole frat house. I don't remember getting hit or anything, I remember my friend carrying me to the car and calming us down. Anyways, being blacked out we apparently both broke out different sides of the car to get back in there and apparently I ran up on someone, swang, missed completely and connected a solid right hook on the wall.

I don't remember any of this but apparently the girl I was hanging out with before it happened took me back to her dorm and we had sex for 6 hours (don't know how i did it wish i could again).

I woke up with a boxer's fracture and a naked woman i barely remembered meeting (she was p. hot id saay like a low 8) and was confused as fuck. she was like "oh hey you got in a fight last night lol and then we had the best sex ive ever had in my life lol" I guess from what she told me I was laying on my back the whole time nodding in and out and saying different random things throughout the night. I got up, left, got tested the following week, and never saw her again.

college owns
    test
  10. EmceeGoddess

wow u shoulda bought a lottery ticket. i wish i could blackout, break my hand on a wall after missing a guy and then fuck an 8 for 6 hours jesus. id even settle for fucking a 6 8 hours.
    test
  11. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

Who wants to fuck for 6 hours? I'm not sting on that tantric shit...I mean shit, half an hour is too long.
    test
  12. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

Step ya game up lol
    test
  13. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

just you or everyone else thats there also?
    test
  14. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

yea im guessing i just didn't bust or something. if i was all there im sure it woulda been 30 minutes max. i was impressed to say the least. i don;t even think i would want to do that even if i could, and i sure as hell dont think a girl would. truth of the matter is she probably just took advantage of the situation and used me as her personal practice pole. im sure she came out of that situation a fucking pro with all that in ring training. now that i think about it i shouldve came back for seconds to see how she had progressed.

hindsight is 20/20 :(
    test
  15. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

im with the homie you quoted lol... i dont care if i could fuck for 12hrs aint no way in hell im wastin that much time, i got things to do, plus i dunno what kinda women ya'll fuck but they must have that wonder pussy, girls be gettin sore where i come from

but he was drunk so it is what it is! lol..
    test
  16. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

ville I kind of did the same thing, I missed a punch and hit something that disconnected a bone in my hand it was weird

and fuck 6 hours i just give her the ol 2 pumps and a shiver then go play video games
    test
  17. slik_ng7

slik_ng7 New Member

i feel wat ur sayin 12 hours shit i'd lose too much weight on that bitch sweating lol.....and i said step ur game up as a joke and wonder pussy lol i fuck hood rats they got the most unwonderful(dunno if that actually a word lol) pussys ever na im playin
    test
  18. Kurrection

Kurrection AKA Tooz Da Gawd

HAHAH how the fuck did I miss this?

LMAO @ "Bartone got in there too, holy shit!"

This could be thread of the year with some of the replies and tags ahahah
    test
  19. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

good thread.

worth 12 page read
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

the thread title should be changed to "a fight supposedly - outside of kotd"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.