A few weed questions:

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Madpoet, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

Oh a future female prisoner. You know there aren't many females in prison right?

Be another stat. People like you will give me work when I join the FBI in 6 years.
    test
  2. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

who said any of us possessed it? none of us here have ever smoked weed we are just interested in discusiing it ever heard of that.

what exactly do you believe that reason to be?
    big business? because the cotton companies will all go out of business or is it something else?
    test
  3. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

Because it is a depressant and it slows down the brain. So when people drive for example, it causes accidents. Not that hard to figure out. 140,000 people die from marijuan accidents each year.

Why do you think crack, heroine, ecstasy, and all the other common street drugs are illegal? BECAUSE THEIR SIDE EFFECTS PUT OTHER PEOPLE IN DANGER. People are not responsible with the drugs. Sure if everyone sat at home and smoked weed did crack and shot up heroine and never went anywhere then it would be FINE, but that's not gonna happen. Immature teens and others get high and go out. Not saying all people do this, but apparently 140,000 deaths prove the drug is dangerous.

How can anyone argue with that? If you don't drive high or do stupid things while high, then good for you, but open your eyes and think about ALL those who do? Still think it should be legalized? I don't think so.

test
  4. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

i strongly doubt that 140,000 people die from it a year. i no this may come as a surprise, but the gov't is known to fudge a bit when it comes to numbers. I drive all the time high, hell i smoke while im driving all the time, it has little to no effect on driving. the only effect it has is i may forget to put on my turn signal now and then. I have no idea how weed could kill a person, and this is coming from a stoner who smokes 4-5 times a day and has been doing this for the past 3 years. For some reason, i think someon that smokes would no more about the effects of pot than someone that doesnt. just a hunch of mine...
    test
  5. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

You don't go to prison for smoking weed in Arizona, you get a smack on your wrist and some community service fool... never been caught never'll be caught cuz cops are stupid fudgepackers too dumb to know I'm smokin a spliff behind my tinted windows...
    test
  6. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

0 people have died from weed directly..thats a given...so if you say people have died from weed I dare you show me proof
    test
  7. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

really i dont see how driving is so dangerous when your high
    shit im more cautious and aware

an FBI agent...real police work
    i cant down that
    solvin murders,rapes,forensics...thats interesting shit

but to be an FBI agent and lookin to arrest tons of people with weed?
    why would you waste your time doin that
    leave that for the street patrol cops

FBI agents should solve real crimes

sure younger people are irresponsible,
    cuz their not used to effects
    and we all know how young kids are
    they think theyre on top of the world
    just learn from your mistakes and youll be aight

lmao at weed smokers being such bad people

pimps,prostitutes,thats the type of people you should be more worried about

and why not arrest someone for possession of alcohol two weeks before their 21st birthday?...
    lol...you sound like someone that would do that

arrest someone for a seed....hahahahaha

anyways, back on topic, i never thought of losin potency in a plastic bag
    i always thought of,using jars,really only for the really strong weed
    empty pill containers,
    thats a good idea though,
    this one time i smoked with these girls and they pulled their weed out of an empty pill container
    i was curious to why they put it in the pill container
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Tobacco mixed with weed doesnt get you more high.....its a myth.
    test
  9. DoubleA

DoubleA YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

^ weed plus tobacco gets me higher...I smoked a bowl of piece-of-shit weed, then smoked a cigarrette and still got high (not a great high, but not a cock-sucking little buzz like that type of weed normally gives you)

and to SuperCop up there...
    first of all weed is not anywhere near on the same level as crack, heroin, x, etc. When you're high on weed, it's about the same level of impairment as alcohol, which a) you can OD on (alcohol poisoning), unlike weed, and b) is heavily taxed by the government. Weed is nowhere near as bad for you as hard drugs, and don't tell me shit about "gateway drugs" cause not even the experts say that shit anymore. Look at this post, dude wants to know how to get a better high WITHOUT harder drugs...if weed was such a gateway he'd say fuck the buds and start smokin crack or something

an what the fuck u gonna do about it? If you know the law you can only be prosecuted for posession or being under the influence...not talkin about it on a message board, chode-monkey. get the fuck outta here
    test
  10. YayoMan.

YayoMan. FAT COCK up in my brain.

He's talking about mixing tobacco into joints/blunts of weed.
    test
  11. DoubleA

DoubleA YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

plus: a dumbass like you would fail the fbi test anyway and end up as a rental mall cop or some shit like that

you like donuts, sucker?
    and i thought online rap beefs were retarded
    now lil traffic cop mothafucka hittin us with a online arrest warrant lmao
    test
  12. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

youre an idiot. as other people said before, the govt. comes up with bullshit stats. think about it: alcohol is legal 21+ and its much worse for you and alot more dangerous than weed. you can drive alot better high than you can drunk. also alcohol can be addictive and destroys peoples lives and their familys lives.. weed just doesnt do that. yeah people can smoke too much which messes you up, but getting drunk everyday would cause ALOT more damage than getting high everyday. besides look at all the people who go out and drink and do stupid/reckless/agressive things. weed mellows you out, it doesnt make you wanna pick a fight with someone lol.

also alot of regular people get arrested for weed, which is a huge waste of taxpayers money. if it were legalized it would be great for the economy.. and even your wanna be pig ass would be happy cause the weed would be safer being sold in stores than on the streets. i could keep going on about why hemp should be allowed and why theres no good reason for weed to be illegal but you can find that out for yourself, im tired of typin
    test
  13. The Hideous 1

The Hideous 1 New Member

this bodi guys a pud...he str8 runs in a post mentions the fbi as much as possible and turns the fuckin conversation his way...what the fuck is he doing here? starting shit. Why? he obviously has nothing better to do, fuck YOUR govt...anyway, there actually is a way to increase the potency...it's a tad bit messy but it def. works, most smokers have a reg. pipe just take that tar shit next time ya clean it and and it after you've let it sit to dry...some do it in the sun...i just let it sit a week or so...you have to do that so it will burn by the way, lasts a long ass time too
    test
  14. The Hideous 1

The Hideous 1 New Member

oh yea...also the hemp plant and the actual marijuana plant are different plants entirely pretty much...you'd have to smoke an ASS of hemp to get high...
    test
  15. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

dude you have to be the worst debater ever!

Lets start with your first mistake.
    Marijuana is not a depressant (That's alcohol your thinking of, which is legal by the way), It is classified as a hallucinegen.

Number two, the 140,000 number is the number of people admitted into mary jane rehab progams a year. That has nothing to do with dying, that just has to do with all the wasted tax payers money that is spent because assholes like you get people arrested and then thier Forced into drug rehab.

And I'm just going to stop there because you obviously know nothing considering that you said marijuana was a frickin depressant.
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

LMAO..what a herb
    test
  17. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

keep it in your ass hahaha, jp
    test
  18. TimE is MoneY

TimE is MoneY Unsigned Kanye West

for shitty tasting weed nothing is better than a mint optimo
    test
  19. Winkz3000

Winkz3000 Real Talk

No fuckin' Joke, HE is tha reason I HATE cops, because there are to many of them out there for tha WRONG fuckin' reasons. I swaer Chris Rock hit tha nail righ on tha head on "Never Scared"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.