A few things I gotta address..

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Calefaction, Jul 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

How's it goin fags and fag-ettes.. on a serious note.. there's a few things I feel the need to address because this whole hookups section is just.. it's gettin outta hand with homosexuality alllllllll over this board like dissy on jay-z's dick..

the whole "who's the best alias that ppl teamed up under"

dreX and Island are exceptions to any attempt @ this..

drex who was rosco and a few other heads

island who was mostly user, but had aloe and whoever else..

they were dope.. papermate was not and I'm sorry jook/dilly.. but odin.. nah =] but I love you guys so I had to be real..

END OF DISCUSSION

NEXT

as for "the post office".. first class yourself off this board..

MOVING ON

tag tourny.. as of now, the only team I know is dh/num

y'all are my boys, .. dissy, you know I <3 you deep down inside, but you're avg at best in text, so your chances slim there, and num is rusty..

but yo, good luck.. cuz we coo NAH MEAN.. cuz even with that said, everyone else around here is pretty fuckin horrible..

AS WE PROCEED..

I'm not even tryina start beef, it's pointless.. but most you kids gotta get ya fuckin weight up.. you're tellin me that (in all respect) jook and dill went 10-0 and 6.. count 'em, MOTHER FUCIN 6 of those wins were title defenses... how the FUCK do you win the title @ 4-0

good God..

again, y'all are my boys, but that's redick and y'all know it..

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE NEED TO THE LEAVE THE BOARD RIGHT AWAY

and forever

OPSHINS- been a long time comin, everyone who's here now, was here and everyone who comes here while you're still posting wishes you never found this URL

VEMBER - same as above + you're gay

VIZZ - there's somethin about you that's always annoyed me and I KNOW I'm not the only one thinkin that..

REVANON + TECK - CHRIST you guys are old, I swear to God the pope is in heaven shakin his fist @ jesus and cursin him out cuz he should have outlasted you two geezers..

CLOSER

everyone runnin around with an alias PRETENDING to be really really good then sucking really really bad, the whole point of an alias was to either

A) see how good you were WITH OUT the "popularity" of your name

B) to improve with out gettin dissed because of who you were..

C) start really gay alias crews that we all laughed at for about .3 seconds and then ended..

you guys are doin none of the above, therefore, you can all log off forever..

bye
    test
  2. Super.

Super. New Member

suck my cock
    test
  3. Calefaction

^yeah, you can add yourself to the list of "gotta leave cuz you're SO FUCKIN GAY"
    test
  4. Super.

Super. New Member

and then what?

boom boom clap
    test
  5. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

meh, im better than you on wax, so shits hood.

you'll argue, but... I was the truth before you went on this little truth skit
    test
  6. lil hot sauce

lil hot sauce Dallas Mavericks

i didnt read it
    test
  7. Calefaction

you dont know how to read

there ain't an argument dissy, I've beat you in like 3 audio battles, a text battle, outshined you on a couple tracks..

it's not even a debate doggie..

I'm like juelz you're hell rell..

ppl know you cuz you associate wit me, but I'm nicer.. feel me?
    test
  8. castro'DAMUS

you know what it really REALLY comes down to?

the fact that, even with ALL your practice, and ALL your time spent on this shit...

you wouldnt, wont, couldnt, cant get ANYWHERE with rap, ever, under any circumstance..

and im not talking doing shows at your girlfriends, brothers, cousins, club on the OUTSKIRTS of NY..

and it gets even more humerous, because, son... you are actually sitting here listing off bullshit that happened, what? 2 years ago, give or take.. and your sitting here listing it like they are life goals and shit...

like 'i beat you in a text battle buddy'

thats what went through my mind when I read that shit...

im felt in the real world, you got soundclick groupies...

your confusing the net with life, daddy... straighten yourself out a little

I can get a lot deeper, my dude... im just going with you on this

ez
    test
  9. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

This made me giggle...
    test
  10. Calefaction

dissy, why do you pretend like anything jumps off in canada

you're talkin to someone who's got shows under his belt, in clubs and has ppl askin for cd's on the regular.. it ain't net ANYTHING

I don't "practice" doggie, I make nice music that ppl like.. and you were comparing yourself to me, any day of the week I'd make a better song to myself having gass than you would to a kanye beat

it's simple
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

cal you iight nigguh?
    test
  12. Mr. Professor

Mr. Professor Angel of Death

rosco and a few other ppl?

lol cale...try aloe(when he was nice), frac, metheus(occasionally) and rosco...from ur post i got the impression u thought rosco was the main guy

dreX was the best, then island..well user, cuz by that time, aloe wasnt nice at text anymore.

and yes, Odin was ass
    test
  13. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Pro so you are calling me ass kid. So that means battle me tonight or stfu and keep anything having to do with me out your fucking cumhole
    test
  14. Mr. Professor

Mr. Professor Angel of Death

homie, 1 i dont do text anymore..and 2 if i did, i wouldnt waste my time battling you. you're wack, and anyone who has ever been good will tell you that. your gassed off of ur weak RM accomplishments while no one is here. kid ive beaten ur idols. ive beaten or shut out a whos' who of people who had multiple rbl titles EACH, while the league was actually good. get the fuck outta here and up ur skill, or shut YOUR fucking cumhole. i felll back when serge was playin the fuck outta you, but fam this gotta be said. you're garbage..always have been. the sooner u get over it, the sooner ull stop obsessing over ur weak ass "nobodies around" RM accomplishments...fall back faggot
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Na listen pro you pathetic washed up faggot... You have never been shit and never will.. what I 've accomplished you've failed to do... You are a worthless piece of shit... and the fact you been here so fucking long shows that you SUCK AT LIFE.. you are a grown ass faggot who comes online to try at one last attempt to fit in by criticizing someone you WISH you could beat slut...

You don't text no more????? PICK UP THE FUCKING MIC ...

If you don't have one why the fuck are you here wasting YOUR and MY TIME... Talking shit like the pathetic little soap opera slut you are bitch...

Put up or shut up nigguh.. nuff said
    test
  16. castro'DAMUS

how the fuck did you jump to anything jumpin' off in canada?

thats a whole different story, dont try to compare your grind to me, you live in a suburb OUTSIDE of NY... you've done shows in little clubs, and maybe 1 or 2 people have asked for your cd... some friends here and there also, perhaps...

you have a style that only select people would like,

sure, i'd listen to you maybe on'a soundclick page or if you send me a track on aim or some shit, but you think I ever save the shit? it gets one listen, homie.. thats as deep as it gets with you...

dont get bent at me, haha son... you came at me sideways
    test
  17. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

Hmmmm. I skimmed through and saw no mention of Serge...all remains well.

EXCLUSIVE.....CLUSIVE....!!!!

Edit: AOD you wack Odin ass ni99a what.
    test
  18. castro'DAMUS

wow..
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

thought the beef was suppose to stop?
    test
  20. Serge dot T

Serge dot T Guest

I just noticed.

When I first started saying ''Odin sucks'', Jook was the first one in the thread defending him and Odin would come after.

Rotfl@logging on and off to defend an alias' integrity.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.