a few apologies.......

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Dex P. LaMorte, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

call it an emo thread, i don't give a fuck.

shelly...i feel bad for completely fucking with you for no reason. you've never done anything to anger me, and I did it mostly because it was the in thing to do.

mind ~ soul, HOLLOW, LP, Lpoet, teen prodigy, illustrate, namor, 6th plague, any of the cool black peeps...sorry for you having to deal with my recent ignorance and down right fucking stupidity..white soultan is still a fag.

X-Calibur, Ill Rich, Yo momma...even over something as stupid and gay as an insignificant new crew, it still didn't sit well with me after I dropped you. if i had to go back, i wouldn't have done it. yo momma we had our brief time period where we were on opposite sides, but it was more of a misunderstanding then anything. ill rich and x-cal, we've always been cool and I felt like I completely wronged you.

kaybi..the really harsh jew comments, my bad. you're another person I just completely started fucking with for no particular reason. the holocaust is still kind of funny but I should keep it to myself.

i guess that's pretty much it. the only time i was actually truly a racist person was in 2002, when I was sitting through pages and pages of racism against whites and couldn't stomach the fact that the whites on this site were too afraid to be coined as racists over the internet if they fired back. i never really wanted to be like that, and tried to change my ways up until recently. certain people told me that my racial bit was funny and encouraged me to go back to it, when it really wasn't. i'm the gayest fucking homosexual faggot ever for giving in.

hatred against blacks is gay and I suggest anybody who also follows my antics stops as well. it was never funny, and it got old incredibly fast.

and yes, i'm serious. fuck racism. pz.
    test
  2. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

.........what the fuck
    test
  3. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

its all good, i didnt take anything personal

i didnt really expect this thread from you though
    test
  4. Dex P. LaMorte

word...i had to do it.

it was weighing down on my internet conscience.

oh yea

no apologies to that fat fuck dana a butler.

i could see if he was always nice to everyone but everyone bullied him anyways...no

he's a fat fucking two faced whiney loser who's an asshole to even those who try to defend him. fuck him, he deserves all the ridicule he gets.
    test
  5. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

thats cool man, itll be good for your internet karma

and yes, as you once said, diddles should be made fun of every minute of every day

and hes self important/self righteous, and sets himself up for it everytime.. just click that tiny link in the corner of my sig for an example

its his fault for telling rm all his shit in the first place
    test
  6. SuNStaR

SuNStaR Guest

this is a far cry from the index of yesteryear

I agree with you that shelly never deserved what she got. I was guilty of fucking with her too, till i realized she is actually pretty cool.
    test
  7. Dex P. LaMorte

you try and try to be nice to him, but he always does something to remind you why you made fun of him in the first place.

he's like the fat kid in grade school and the skinny kid with the big mouth who would always get his ass kicked because he would never shut the fuck up rolled into one.

in his head, amongst the mini geyser, there's like a battle between two of the most annoying personalities in existance.

how does somebody become this worthless of a human being?
    test
  8. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

hmmm it takes a big man to apologize..
    test
  9. Dex P. LaMorte

she is pretty cool.

i think i did it mostly because it was becoming the pwnage requirement.

but, now i feel like I sort of helped in pushing her off the site for awhile.
    test
  10. Dex P. LaMorte

oh shit..

i was going to add you but forgot for some reason.

you're with the cool black peeps and pwnage parts.
    test
  11. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

lmao

diddles is proof that God plays practical jokes
    test
  12. badassyella

badassyella New Member

[funny] ....
    test
  13. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

why did u apologize to hollow?

he's a bitch-made virgin, liar, and basically single handedly ruin the introspectrum

think about it

shit was popping before, then when hollow became mod - suddenly it became wack
    test
  14. jesus chris

jesus chris are you serious?

i can honestly say i didn't expect this thread.
    test
  15. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

man its cool..im just saying man i mad respect for u for doing the shit...takes alot to say when u wrong..regardless if its on here or when u got ya away message up on aim lol..
    test
  16. Janitor

Janitor Guest

must be someone else posting on his name -
    test
  17. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

fuck you bitch
    test
  18. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

What? all these years of carefully crafting your internet persona.. and now this? truly disturbing...
    test
  19. Teen Prodigy

Teen Prodigy Short2003's e-child

and yo Jeff... how can I get you guys (rapmusic.com) to stop e-mailing me? Nothing I've tried so far has worked. I get about 100 e-mails a day from rapmusic.com... it's frustrating.
    test
  20. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

Fucking pussy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.