a bad boyfriend situation that i dont know how to end...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by .+Erica Evans+., Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .+Erica Evans+.

.+Erica Evans+. Brown Sugar

ive been on and off with a guy for about 8 months

he was the worst boyfriend. constantly standing me up. not being very open with me.

all my friends were like "LEAVE HIM", but i wasnt hearing it

i finally ended it for good when he stood me up on valentines day.

but we still talk and stuff. we still hold hands and stuff and do sweet things like that. we still get busy and stuff too...

the problem is, i cant cut him off. i feel like the only way i could cut him off is to meet somebody else. but i havent met anybody else. i mean, guys come up to me, but they just wanna bang.

ugh, its so frustrating. if i cut him off, i wont have anybody, and then im gunna feel even worse. who knows how long it will take me to find somebody better.

...any of you ladies ever feel like this? what should i do?
    test
  2. .+Erica Evans+.

a month after valentines day, i didnt really talk to my ex. i was so good on my own, i was actually over him. i even tried dating somebody else, a hispanic dude. but that situation ended becuase this hispanic kid was like "i dont see myself going out with a black chick." ....wat the fucc? so that situation ended and then i just i started talkin to my ex again...

we'll hang out. go to the movies. go to tha mall. get intimate and everything. but i still say "we are never getting back together"

but if we are neve going to get back together, why do i bother to hang out with him?

i need another guy to come along and sweep me off my feet so i can forget about my horrible ex

ugh...

i dont know what to do...
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Sounds like dating to me? [dunno] Deffinently confusing lol. I think if you want to go on with your life, relationship wise. It would be better if you stopped being intimate with him. Being friends and doing things is cool. But just sounds like ya'll are doin some sorta "friends with benefits" which is not always good.

Sorry I have no advice. :/
    test
  4. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

dumbass broad

if you dont want him than fucking leave

you dont need ANYONE but yourself to be happy
    test
  5. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

You addicted to the dick right...

Just tell us, be honest, it's the internet.
    That's a lot of girl's problems. They stay in fucked up relationships just cuz he knows how to "hit it" right. Or you're just one of those females who always has to be in a relationship. Being single is ok, it's better than being in a fucked up situation...
    test
  6. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

you say other guys just wanna bang...you have any idea what this guy wants?

yea, thats right

your pussy, not you.

leave him.
    test
  7. .+Erica Evans+.

yea, i am one of those chicks doesnt like to be single

but imma go for it. like i said before, i was single for a month and a half and i was so happy cus i had a whole "fucc men" attitude.

but damn. i guess imma hafta be single to get another boyfriend.

this morning, my ex was just like "lets hang out at tha mall"
    so im like "your fuccing wack. i dont want to hang out with you" and left.

lol, maybe i shouldnt have been so mean about it. but whatever, i needa leave his ass behind
    test
  8. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

First off, I strongly believe that if you don't know how to be happy by yourself, w/o a relationship to define who you are, you are never going to be happy in any relationship you get into. A relationship isn't going to fill a void if what is truly missing is discovering and loving a part of yourself.

Although I wouldn't have put it as bluntly as cj... but I agree with that as well. He knows he can have it anytime that he wants it..or at least he assumes that he does. If you give into his every demand then it sounds like he has the same thing going on for him that he did while you guys were in the relationship, only know he has the best of both worlds, he doesn't hafta pretend and he still gets what he wants when he wants it.

Ultimatly what sticks out to me is that you need to learn to live w/o being in a relationship. Find the right person is rare unless your motives are right.
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

welp...

that just about sums it ALLLLLL up

i kno all too well......if u cant make YASELF happy...aint no way in hell i will.......or any other man....rules of the world
    test
  10. Abra Kadabra

Abra Kadabra My Alias

post a pic of yourself
    for all our sakes to see if you are worth it
    test
  11. .+Erica Evans+.

thanks, this was tha best reply

i know what i have to do, its just hard. im really tryin to be more independent
    test
  12. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

damn dude playin you like a soybean burger

where's ya pride at? Where's ya heart at?

man I wish I had an old girl who i could just fuck without really even trying AND get her to take me to the mall and buy me stuff and not be attached in a relationship......what's yo phone number?

Naw for real though...being by yaself help you learn things about yourself. You have moments of realization on those friday nights when you don't have anyone but yourself. I say be single or at least try to for at least two months... that should be enough time for you to find another cut buddy.
    test
  13. noreaga

noreaga New Member

skandelous_lalalalalalalla
    test
  14. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

I feel exactly what you're saying...it's like when me and my bf get in an argument, and we'll curse eachother out, then hang up. It's like 5 minutes later, I have no one else to talk to, I'm lonely, and I miss him lol (different scenario...similar feelings)

anyway, lala is right. and so was cj. You're getting played. But, now that you know you were bein played, don't ever let it happen again. Before, you didn't know...now, there's no excuse. You don't deserve that. And don't ever accept that type of bullshit from anyone...you're worth way more.

shit...me and my man may cuss eachother out, but please believe, when we have sumthin planned, that shit goes down, and I always get my birthday, christmas, and valentine's day gifts lol
    test
  15. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

if the right guys aint approaching u try approaching one of them
    test
  16. SonikTek

SonikTek De-Rep Trainee

That's a disgrace to my culture right there... I would never chill with homie with that attitude...

Anyway... As far as finding a better guy. Straight truth? All the good guys are shy... The only guys with balls big enough to approach you, are the guys with balls that they wanna empty out in you and dip...

You want a good guy? You gotta make the approach. Don't be to blunt about it though... If you walk up duke and be like "I think you're cute" he might run away or some shit, he will have too much thrown on his lap to know what to do with it. What you gotta do is, you know that small amount of flirting you do with a normal guy to let him know he got a shot? Well with shy guys you gotta give like 10% more, and they'll know what's up...

This guy sound like a loser though. If anything, find a guy to have a fling with because at least being with someone you KNOW you won't take serious, is better than being with someone you know you'll take serious, and get hurt doing. If not, then be single... The thing everyone here might agree on is either, you should come to Cali and chill with me ;) jk The thing we all agree on is that you should probably leave this cat, cuz he aint doing you any good. We only live once, why be with someone that treats you like shit? I got a low threshold for bullshit like that... Forget to call me when you said you were? I'm steppin... Flirt with another guy? I'm steppin.. Don't give me the space I want when I want it? I'm steppin...

Why be that short stringed? Cuz small shit like that expands later on if you let it go on
    test
  17. I thought you was going to say ' we cuss eachother out and stuff but we love eachother or we are only human or something along those lines. quite a twist at the end with the gifts etc
    test
  18. .+Erica Evans+.

thanks for those words, i really needed some input like that from a guy

you sound like one of those shy nice guys that i should be approachin :smile:
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the shy guy comment is prolly very accurate...........
    test
  20. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

lol...well, we do love eachother, and we are human, but that's not very relevant to her post. I'm just sayin, me and may bf may not always get along, but he still has enough respect for me to keep his word, and treat me like i'm his girl.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.