A&B Presents DIZASTER vs CAUSTIC @ LA Riot 5 -[ASSAULT & BATTLING]-

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by drewthetruth, Mar 15, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Dizaster

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Caustic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tie/Too Close to Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightMayor

NightMayor DA BAWSS

I agree with QP. Not Sensa or NoCan though. I heard the same @ LAB. Lets not forget Nils M. Skills beat him and Ock by himself.
    test
  2. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

How'd he beat Sensa iyo? I give Diz some slack that he was really freestyling on much of his performance but it's not enough to beat Sensa's. Watch it again.

Lol, I noticed he calls Diz "Bashir" just like DNA did too. Is that supposed to be Diz' govt. name or something? If it isn't, how come nobody's pointed it out yet? Pete, Trevor, Brian, Tony etc get it all the time.
    test
  3. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

anyone tryna hate or discredit Diz 2.0 is trippin. Ya'll that envious that your gonna try and discredit one of the hungriest battlers puttin in arguably the most work for battlin?? Fuuuck outta here..

I can't see how anyone picked Caustic??? Like foreal?? He came nice but had Diz's style written all over him. Don't no one get the crowd as live as Diz, energy's through the roof, and flows is crazy.

Caustic's 1st rd was dope but Diz ate him...killing spree
    test
  4. Mel Man

improvise doom consume flesh to rejuvinate
    resume your steps headin towards death tryna recuperate
    Ain't no tellin when the eye in the sky will illuminate
    you work a 9 to 5 and wonder why I rhyme and I'm moving wieght
    it's time for I to committ a homicide in a neutral state
    your whole image been personofied as a huge mistake

I was neever a racist against white people this is what battling did to me

^one of the realest lines spit in a minute.
    test
  5. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

realest more like corniest lmaoo
    test
  6. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

I thought Caustic was extremely dope in this, and think he should learn to incorporate what he did here, in other battles.

He is much better when he comes more aggressive and projects his voice in a more viscious tone, compared to his laidback style.

I know he only did it here to mock Dizaster, but I saw elements of it that actually made him a better battle rapper.

As for Dizaster it was another dope performance and he is easily top 5 in the world.

I think people are getting tired of him tho, because he is battling too much and is showing some sloppiness in his performance. I really do think he should only battle about 4-5 times a year with at least 4-6 weeks to prepare so you can only see top notch performances for Dizaster.
    test
  7. Mel Man

you know what's funny..

Diz been a victim of racist/stereotype jokes foreevvva!! As soon as Diz starts throwin some of that shit back cats like you find a problem about it..

I loove that Diz went at white people and as long as peeps are still racist/stereotype against Diz he needs to keep it comin..

funny how white's get away with that racist/stereotypical/ignorant shit all the time in battles! but as soon as Diz starts doin it he's corny right?

Fuuuuck outta here!
    test
  8. teacozy

teacozy New Member

what are you on about? lmao.

The dude stereotypes himself more than anyone, all this is dumb.
    test
  9. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

diz stereotypes himself because of the racist shit

why u think in thesaurus battle diz got mad when saurus said racist shit? n now hes jus tryna make that angle redundant

hence y his line (this is what battling made me) makes complete sense n validates his bars
    test
  10. Nuthyng

Nuthyng New Member

cant really compare dirt to diz in this with the short time they actually had to prepare compared to dirts battles none being short notice like this
    test
  11. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

best caustic since cadalack battle, he def clinched the first decisively, but diz spazzed the fuck out in the second, lyrical as fuck. he outrapped him, murda mooked him, diz got this.
    would like to see a prepared length battle again soon. whole japan tidal wave scheme then "dizaster, what the fuck is you crazy, turns this place to a haiti" scheme fucking retarded, encapsulates the guys whole persona.
    test
  12. Absyrd

Absyrd Active Member

wooooooooooooo
    test
  13. Saddle Rattle

Saddle Rattle Sup

You guys suck, QP didnt come close to beating diz, neither did nocando and im a huge nocando fan nh, but cmon go rewatch that.
    test
  14. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

Dizaster uses terrorist jokes because that's the go-to angle people use for him. So he took that, ran with it, and incorporates that shit in his rhyme to temper his opponent's blows.

As for this battle, there's clearly the underdog effect taking place. Caustic had the the incredible haymakers in this battle, but then there is no way he won the second round. He had the awesome 'crash your dick' and a few good punches here and there, but half of that round he fell flat, and Dizaster didn't. Overall, I felt Caustic was outrapped and outperformed, but he had the better punchlines. His material had me cracking up. People also need to stop pretending that Diz had absolutely no relevant lines about Caustic, and stop dismissing everything that wasn't about Caustic as strictly filler nonsense, because that's stupid. A hot is a hot bar.

I hope Caustic gets the bump from this he deserves. Overall, I thought he turned in a great performance. Dizaster's still riding on that other plane. I would expect that guy to make it to URL sometime this year.
    test
  15. Goonerism

Goonerism New Member

I voted for diz. the hate on here is gettin out of hand. i like caustic and he did his thing. but diz took it. also felt like caustic was using diz's style and diz made a flip about that.
    test
  16. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

i dont get how diz outraps ppl

i dont see it

is rapping meant to hurt ur ears?
    test
  17. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

why so many diz haters? awesome performance, caustic is sick. Actually dont usually like to see people rap for that long but diz is good at that unlimited shit
    test
  18. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

so now that we know caustic fucks wit top tier whos next?

i was thinking Johnny Storm Vs Caustic
    test
  19. BNDR...

BNDR... benzel washington.

I voted too close to call, but the landing strip line made me shit my floor.
    test
  20. nomlallday

nomlallday New Member

lets be honest.... this battle wasnt good... neither was stay vs arsonal... gt and kotd need to step their shit up.... smack as well, but i bet hollow make up for the young ill battle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.