A 656hp Supra

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Crazy Boy, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

test
  2. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

And This A 800hp Supra
    [​IMG]
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

/end thread
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

lol.. If you post Supra's atleast post Woon's Supra that was 1320Rwhp on a stock block... or Marco's 1500+ hp Supra... I guess I will post them up later.
    test
  5. Snikka

its too bad those big hp dyno queens couldnt turn a good track time.
    test
  6. Snikka

it is nice to know that you put about 100k in mods into your car though to make that kind of horsepower look good on paper.
    test
  7. Snikka

Woon's supra was for sale in Scottsdale btw, and sold for a bit over 100,000. and as I'm sure it's a sick car..

supposedly 1300+hp / 900+tq (probably just dyno runs), and its a twin turbo modded to hell supra on a "stock block"

and it only runs 8's... wtf is that? thats called UNUSEABLE power on the limitations of stock parts. I saw that car run a 9.3 on the "stock tranny".

and although its good he can make that kind of power on a stock block, either way.. it's just like any car.. add forced induction and you make big power.. his car is just a freak (EVERY brand has them)

how about the ls1's going 10s on stock heads and 125 shots. its not too hard.

what do you want?
    test
  8. Snikka

the stickers certainly didn't help

this "marco" is probably an 89' supra that makes tons of power. probably also modded to hell.. not a "street car" and probably get trailered around.
    test
  9. Tigre

lol they run low 8's ... i guess that is not that great huh..lol
    test
  10. Snikka

dogg.. thats terrible.

a sub 900hp twin turbo vette build can turn low 8's.
    test
  11. Snikka

guys are doing 7's btw on spray.

guys are in the 9's N/A.

it's crazy
    test
  12. Tigre

What.. you don't know anything about this car man.. I have seen it, been in it.. and even raced with it in TX. Yeah stock block is the only thing you said that was right. Twin turbo.. no.. Single turbo.. like all big power Supra's. He dragged the car and raced on highways.. and yeah he was using c16 therefore he was pushing 35+ psi.. making his car 1200rwhp during those runs. Since the car is daily driven, it is usually at 850rwhp on 93 oct.. soo...

And yeah Supra's are dyno queens.. cause they are testing the limits of 2jz engine. They are daily driven, reliable, and holds a beating to drag, and highway passes... I could give a shit if anyone respects the fact, but you give credit where it is due.

You say it as if it is slow....????? Supra's were never meant to be drag cars. Every Supra owner would tell you. Now come on the highway and race one.. Just look at their trap speeds. That is obvious on what they are capable of doing.. LOL for you saying that it "only " run's 8's... I guess RSI's TT Viper that runs 9's must be a fucking disgrace.

It's a freak? ...lol... you know before him the record was 1240rwhp, before him 1200rwhp...1150rwhp... and now plenty that are doing 1000rwhp on stock blocks.. soo yeah what a factory freak he must have.. I guess a lot of ppl are getting those. Yeah only if it was so easy to just add forced induction to make big power.. I love seeing high compression cars just add forced induction and make the same power as what Supra's have. The point is it is a I6 with a Single turbo that is capable of making up to 1500rwhp and being daily driven... yeah.. soo until one of your 6 cylinders does that.. then don't comment about not being a big deal.

All Single turbo supra's can run 10s on stock blocks and stock injectors and stock tranny..so what's your point. Hell BPU supra's with a 50 shot can run 10's..lol... Hell you have BPU supra's that run low 11's... So your high displacement LS1 running 10's with a 125 shot is not that impressive either.
    what do you want?
    test
  13. Snikka

Supra this.. Supra that.. probably 3 supras in the world make those numbers on stock motors.. You act like its normal..

Ryan Woon's 98' Supra?? was a TWIN TURBO. it was on ebay for a bit over 100k. not sure who you are talking about with the numbers you mention

I know he had a few, a 97' also.

I dont honestly know any v6's that put down that much hp on stock motors.. on forged block and limited internal engine work I have seen some putting down 500-600hp on single turbo's.

However, I do know multiple 5.7L and 6.0L V8's that are putting down over 1100hp on single internal turbos.

either way we're talking about the lower .00000000000000000000001% of car's either import or domestic.
    test
  14. Tigre

Marko is full weight, daily driven.. It was SP's car.. Sound performance... sooo yeah..

AND STOP ... look up fastest 6spd's in the World.. I am sure it is now either held by the Skyline or the Viper.. not sure... and then you tell me Woon's time is slow. It was done on a 6spd.. unlike your automatic LS1's...
    test
  15. Snikka

dude do you own a fucking Supra???

you're out of control, just like Kraylen.
    test
  16. Tigre

I am not talking about his 900rwhp Supra.. I am talking about the World's fastest 6spd Supra.. from WOTM. That is the one with well 1300+RWHP That is a GT47-88 Turbo...

I act like it is normal..lol.. I can name atleast 15 ppl with over 1000rwhp on stock blocks.. Usually a factory freak is 1 or 2 cars... And include the fact of how many Supra's are left in the states and the ones that are pushing over 1000rwhp... 15 is a lot.

And you dont give two shits about Supra's and I give 2 shit's about your LS1's.. soo we can agree that we don't give a shit about each other's preference
    test
  17. Tigre

LOL I have owned 2...
    test
  18. Snikka

I like Supra's man.. dont get me wrong.

that car is your bread and butter.

I heard about an 08' to compete with the 350z.
    test
  19. Tigre

Well yeah it is for me.. The the most fun I ever had in a car I have ever owned as of yet...

But the new Supra.. looks ... decent.. but seems rather tame and well... pussy. I dont know why it won't have TT, or any forced induction at all. If it is a V8 as some say it is going to be, or well a v6 and v8 version then that will be rather gay. Although the v8 is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 420hp.. it is just not right for a Supra not to have a TT engine.. Just like the new Skyline.. it is wrong if they don't produce that car with a TT engine.
    test
  20. Snikka

Ls2 > Ls1

the ls1 is like your latest year supras. parts are STILL made for these engines. and they are transplanted into a lot of applications. but weren't really engineered for forced induction, so thats one reason they aren't making that kind of power. but the fastest forged twin turbo ls1 known went 6's.

the 06+ z06 does 10's with headers I think..so not bad.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.