~~_V-O-T-E___B-u-S-H_~~

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nokas, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nokas

Nokas Guest

im ricj. i dont need to shoot people over seas. im already dodging bullets on my block when i walk to 7-11 daily. iuts a cold war in my parets of town so i dont need to take it elsewhere i hold down myown shit. tahts why we got a strong military and fuck anyone who serves for he usa aarmy but is notdown for the president. ill kill anyone like that seriously !!
    test
  2. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

who attacked us on 9/11?? are they any weaker now? not at all... do more people hate us now in the world? yes... so how are we fighting the war on terror? us fighting in iraq has changed nothing at all, except make things worse with people who hate us, how is that a good thing?

lol@what economy do you live in...

its not about who's president, its about what we do as a nation, when we hvae no efforts to build stronger international relations we hvae no chance... at least kerry will attempt to strengthen the bonds bush fucked up...

lol@that... you think they want that? why do you think we cant leave there? cause if we do that democracy is gone in a heartbeat... you think iraq is better off now thatn it was 1 year ago?

haha

ditto...
    test
  3. Nokas

Nokas Guest

TK-Arsenal: who attacked us on 9/11?? are they any weaker now? not at all... do more people hate us now in the world? yes... so how are we fighting the war on terror? us fighting in iraq has changed nothing at all, except make things worse with people who hate us, how is that a good thing?

Nokas: OF COURSE AL QUEDA IS WEAKER NOW. WE HAVE KILLED OR TAKEN 85% OF THEM DOWN. THEY ONLY ATTACK THEY HAD ON US SINCE 9/11 WAS THAT BIN LADEN TAPE LAST WEEK... THEY ARE SO SMALL NOW THEY HAVE TO ATTCK US THRU TAPES. WE GOT THEM ON THE RUN NOW. AND FOIST OFF U MAKE IT SOUND LIKE U DONT THINK TERRORISM EVEN EXISISTS,, U HAVE TO ADMIT THAT FIRST MAN ELSE U WONT GET THE BIG PICTURE.

lol@what economy do you live in...

GOOD POINT. IT DOES DEPEND ON WHJERE U LIVE. IM NOT SAYING ME PERSONANLY CUZ IM WEALTHY ENOUGH TO NOT STARVE TO DEATH, BUT UR RIGHT SOME PARTS OF AMERICA ARENT BOOMING BUT MOST PARTS ARE. FAMILYS ARE BUYING MOREH OMES IN THE USSA IN THE LAST 4 YEARS THEN ANY TERM BY ANY PRES. MORE BLACK HOMEOWNERS...STOCK MARKET GOOD FOR FOUR YEARS STR8..AND THERE HAS BEEN 2 MILLION NEW JOBS CREATED SINCE DECEMBER 2003.. ALL TEH FACTS KERRYS CAMP TELLS U GUYS IS FROM 2 YEAR OLD STATS. .TRHEY WONT LET U KNOW THE TRUTH.

its not about who's president, its about what we do as a nation, when we hvae no efforts to build stronger international relations we hvae no chance... at least kerry will attempt to strengthen the bonds bush fucked up...

BOTTOM LINE DUDE. KERRY CAMPIGNED THAT IF HE WAS PRES HE WOULD HAVE FRANCE , GERMANY, BLAH LHA BLHA MADD COUNTRIES BLACKING US UP[ BECOMING OUR ALLIES.. AND ITS ALREADY BEN A FACTUAL CONFIRMATION THAT ALL THOSE COUNTRIES WILL NOT BECOME OUR ALLIES IF KERRY WAS TO WIN. INCLUDING IRAQ, FACT HOMIE.

lol@that... you think they want that? why do you think we cant leave there? cause if we do that democracy is gone in a heartbeat... you think iraq is better off now thatn it was 1 year ago?

OF COURSE THEY WANT THAT MAN. THE PEOPLE WHO U THINK ARE IQUAS ARE TERROIRIST. 5000 OF EM IN ONE CITY FALLUJUAH,, THATS ALL WHOS DOING ALL THE SHOOTING.. 25 MILLION IRAQIS ARE GOOING TO SCHOOL REBUILDING IRAQ JOING THE ARMED FORCES MILITARY POLICE JOBS COLLEGES AND EVERYTHING LESE THAT THEY HAVENT BEN ABLT TO EVER IF IT WASNT FOR PRES BUSH AND HIS VISION OF LIBERATION. MAN WEVE LIUBERTAED 25 COUNTRIES IN THIS PANET IN THE LAST 100 YEARS.. ALMOST EVERY COMMUNITS COUNTRY IS FREE NOW AND A DEMOCRACY BECASUE OF US. WAR IS A PART OF LIFE. AND PEOPLE WHO CANT ADMIT THAT AREMT EDUCATED AT ALL.

haha

HAHHAHHAHAH BACK AT CHU.. LOL WTF

ditto...

FUCK KERRY . PERIOD. HES NOT FOR YOU HOMIE WAKE UP!!!!

\P.S. I LOVE U ARSENAL UR STILL MY BUDD AND WE NEED TO ROCK AN ALBUM SOON TOGETHER,, AND AFTER TONITE IT WILL ALL BE OVER AND ILL BE HAPPY WITH EITHER I DONT GIBVE A FUCK AYMORE.. CUZ RITE NOW I THINK KERRYS GOIN WIN CUZ OF ALL THE ILLEGAL VOTING GOIMG ON COMING FOMR THE DEMOCRATES SIDE THIS TIME. SERRIOUSLY/ :(
    test
  4. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

shit fuck kerry
    test
  5. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

I voted bush...

do your country right and do the same
    test
  6. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

haha man i guess we'll just see what happens during the next 4 years...

vote kerry
    test
  7. Xcursion

Xcursion Midwest Phenomenon

it's rainin' like hell over here, but as soon as it's calmed down I'm goin' to vote....

F-U-C-C B-U-S-H

that is all
    test
  8. Nokas

Nokas Guest

if kerry wins im moving to costa rica.
    test
  9. Blankk Page

Blankk Page New Member

Vote - Kerry.

You make no sense.
    test
  10. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

Bush shall prevail, mark me and noke's words.
    test
  11. Nokas

Nokas Guest

yeahhhh bush is up already.. !!! i love exit polls
    test
  12. Nokas

Nokas Guest

lets go bush
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.