_______BEST of 2004________

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nokas, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torrey Smith

Torrey Smith Long Kiss...

nokas + friends ...lmao

niqqa go one yourself with insane quickness, please. NOW.
    test
  2. Nokas

Nokas Guest

kid ur name is torey^

hahahahahhahahahahahah
    test
  3. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

nokas vs yung truth
    test
  4. Torrey Smith

kid ur flow is non-existant^

hahahahahahahahahahah

you look like a fuckin life-size larry bird sperm cell.

end yourself.
    test
  5. Nokas

Nokas Guest

kid ur 17. ur nam is torey.

ur online 25/8/366

ur rap name is young truth. omfgggggg

u bit a famous rappers stylecuz u couldnt get ur own. loser.

when i was ur age i was fuckin 3 dif hoes a day runnin the streets gettin money stackin so when i was 24 i dint have too.. what r u doing every day??/ fuckin computer nerd reject loser dork fagget , u aint shit but a another wannabe hard mc. u aint life thur shit u dont knwo shit ur raps are bogus ur style is faker then anything ive evr head in my life, u dont know what being on bet ois cuz ur never on!!!!! my shit is gangsta your shit well its just an attrempt to be gangsta u failed misrerably and i just sonned the shit outta you torey. bye bye
    test
  6. Torrey Smith

^ Damn, all of that nonsensical utterance you just spewed from you fuckin bat cave mouthpiece almost made me forget you got sonned by a fucking SINGER named "Ed James"...

One yourself, please ?
    test
  7. Nokas

Nokas Guest

his quality is to ass. if he steps his gam up one day i might consider it just so i can say i merced another angelous clone fagget type puppet :)

swif ur my man...ima be in ny in jan recording wit hsome local folks.. ima holl at you we should link up and chill ..ima hollaaa
    test
  8. Nokas

Nokas Guest

a singer merced me? ok buddy.

go eat a fruitrollup and pop in a care bears dvd cuz we dont giove a shit what u say u loser ass nerd,, retire young while u can before real duke like me chopp ur wig off
    test
  9. Torrey Smith

Niqqa go eat some dirt...I dont want to fucking put your hideousness to exhibit, wait wtf? ..yes i do :

[​IMG]

Jesus christ, is that a fuckin homeless Taxi driver ?...oh naw thats nokas.

arent you signed man ?..go get in the studio since your signed...get off RM, go make more horrible mixtapes like Nokas_Presents_The-Kush-Series_2004.Zip that can get more horrible reviews...why was EVERY last one of your reviews on the board negative except for ONE nokas ?..and your so nice you fuckin ugly face ?...a boston hat with a clippers shirt ?...wow, that is more "off" than your flow.

and uhhh, that lovely KANSAS jersey you love to take gangster pics in, in front of the fuckin clothes rack at your nearest jersey store. is an XL, now either youre a fuckin 5'6 140 ass niqqa, or that jersey is young as fuck on you ...which is it ?...if the jersey is too small, STEP your game up, feel me ? or should the profits from The_Kush_Mixtape.zip do all that ?...and if youre just a small ass faggot, sit the fuck down. stand on a chair and say it in my face fuck boy.
    test
  10. Nokas

Nokas Guest

r u super ready to get sonned?????

that a san diego clippers jersey. and a brooklyn dodgers hat u retard.

and that clothes rack and all thhose 65 plus jerseys u saw is my old bedroom at my own 2 bedroom apt. jealous hater loser... i keep sonning yaaa.

i dont need profits from the kush series. i got money before i dropped ksuh and ill have money years after i drop kush. my life aint about getting nickles and dimes liek ur is homie. what u know about polaying teh stock marlet and investing thousands in real estate??? chump ass torrey getting soned again...sad

im signed big pimp boss. no one wil lever sign you yet alone work with you offline cuz u look like scotty pippen in college u rat. get haircut, buy some books and become the nerd you mama raised you to bghe you jealous ass hater we can alll see it in ur threads,.,,,do u wnat me o son u more torey? u 17 year oldd punk ill shit on ur life and wipe my shit stains from ur adams ~~~~~ u pregnant transexual slut go wait till ur mama pass out so u can record in cooledit! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA HOLY FUCKIN SHIT HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA AHAAHHAH HAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH AA HAHHAHAAAAAAAA
    test
  11. Nokas

Nokas Guest

Oh I Forgot To Son U On Teh Comments U Made Bout Those 3 Minor Reviews From Rm.com Cats. Lmao

2 Of The Ones That Were Bad Outta All 3 Were From Cats Who Didnt Like Me, Didint Liek My Music. Didint Like Anything About Me Several Months Prior O Reviwes Me. That Was LikeReading A Review Of Ja Rules New Album Written By Eminem. Does Taht Register Torey? And The Third Guy Who Reviewed My Album And Was Positive To Your Assumptions I Had Never Talked To Before In My Life.

Thatll Tell You Alot Rite There U Sorry Bitch I Stays Sonning My Children.
    test
  12. Torrey Smith

I think your idiocy has been displayed enough for me to remain silent now.

pz
    test
  13. Nokas

Nokas Guest

torey...torey come out come out whereever u r... cant be far ur online more then aols server..u havenht left ur house only to get more blank cds.. your roll ur seat to teh bathroom to take a shit... kid i kno u kid u aint going no whjere u fagget u stays waiting fo posts about gay-z updates.... kid ur fake dunny fall back cuzzin
    test
  14. Nokas

Nokas Guest

ohh cuz i sonned u so bad and make u feel stupider then ever.???? kid admit it u got suppeeeerrrr sonned o teh max extreme possible record breaking soinnage were talking,.., thats why ur staying silen t u pussy scared ass bitch .. scaredddd ass bitch.. u aint doing shit but streaming audio from soundclick to get ur song to number #1 on tehcharts,, hahaahaha ur a loserrrrrrrrrrr.. btw . torey is a girls name.
    test
  15. Torrey Smith

I got sonned because I said your hat was a team that its not ?...wow nokas...oops wait let me capitalize the N in Nokas before you come in and son me.

fuckin faggot...man fall back duke

and stop polluting my audio threads...that shit is uncalled for
    test
  16. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

thanks for the props Nokas!!
    test
  17. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

good looks nokas...
    test
  18. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

lolololol@homeless taxi driver... yung truth = the man now.
    test
  19. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

I agree on some.
    test
  20. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

woah @ myster's rep level what da fuck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.