____ is the next _________

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wargasms, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

buddens could sell like hell if he was marketed right
    test
  2. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

Lil Eazy E = Next Eazy E
    Roscoe = the Next Kurupt (Not the coldchain fuckin with clipse, im talkin bout kurupts lil brother, Y.A)
    Sly Boogy = The Next Jay-z
    test
  3. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

WTF u know about these people?

Dan Johns is an offline friend of mine...im appearing as a guest on his next album. Hes appearing on my solo, whenever i drop that...and possibly if we need a guest spot on the slept on fam album.

Supastition- yeah, also someone ive kicked it with a few times offline...but hes the reason i picked back up the mic...thats my n.igga too. Hopefully we will collab soon as homie gets less busy. His new album release party is going to be in ATL real soon, i think like November 3rd...whatever the thursday night is of that week.

I could see supa as more of the next Kool G. and Dan as more of a KRS..lol

Forge & Amen, gangstarr...lol, thats funny to me but i know both of them too. Only met forge once, know Amen pretty well. But lol i think Amen could be the next eminem..unlikely from where he stands now....but if he got the exposure...he could...hes improving alot too.Forge got real nice beats too.

Oddisee? are you talking about a single dude, or the group oddissee from SC. I know mosta them cats. Hannibal from the group reminds me of RZA alot. Saw hannibal last weekend, we supposed to do some tracks together.

Met most of the Justus league people too...I think they have potential.
    test
  4. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

well Dan is my peoples, i mean we talked but i really kinda left him alone after his fiance passed away (R.I.P Misty), but now he is back and in full effect (COP TECH FILES!!!!!)...Supa is my peoples aswell...Oddisee is a producer/emcee who's down with Half Tooth...Amen (JOHN TRAVOLTA OF RAP LOL!!!) is coo coo peoples...but he is FUNNY AS FUCK!!!!...and Forge i been knowing Forge for over a year now...before he hooked up with Amen...im into my Hip Hop...i know alot about most of the Carolinas...like thyrday and Tylerhipnosis and Al One (also on TECH FILES!!!), and Jozeemo, and ALOT of other heads...Kevin Hill, Daily Planet, Faatin, Spectac and Amiri....
    test
  5. razor_bladez

razor_bladez Has Muertos

I'd agree with all of these except joe budden is more along the lines of jay-z, kind of a mixture of jigga AND nas
    test
  6. Wargasms

yeah i knew Misty as well, only really talked to her a few times, but met her at shows and shit. I bought tech files at the release party...thats also where i met forge for the 1st time offline, met K Hill too that night.. Im cool with Al One, see him everywhere, and his partner from 7moonz, preach, did the photography at my wedding, his manager Moses did my wedding video.

I met Spectac like a year and a half ago...he was freestyling and called me a 7 foot tall dreadlocked paul bunyon. Ha, i stayed in touch with him for a lil bit, cause he is vice principal at chapel hill high school, and i was thinking of moving ot chapel hill at the time...i was going to go to law school at UNC. Havent really heard much from him in awhile though..

Amen is a wild boy...haha only MC who performs in sandals everytime i see that motherfucker.

Auz, also on magnum opus with Dan and Amen, and i go way back till like middle school. But before columbia shows, Auz usually has a mag-o get together at his house.
    test
  7. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Michael Jackson ===> The next Sinead O Conner
    test
  8. Wargasms

lol i dont get that one Vik? I know they are both insane..

Dave Chappelle is the next Richard Pryor.
    test
  9. JayWill

JayWill Skateboard Jay

arby's oven mit= the next hamburger helper hand?

the world may never know
    test
  10. M-SiZZY!!

M-SiZZY!! Deli Beats

word to that list..

on another note, we need to work together Dain..
    test
  11. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

just lemme know man...what you want???...a full song? a 16? a 8? a hook? lol...none of thats a problem...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.