'94 New Yorker Question

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Mega Mayn, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mega Mayn

Mega Mayn Is Everybody In?

I wanna hook up my subs to my New Yorker but I can't find a good place to run my speaker wires to the amp...any suggestions?

The seats don't fold down and I can't find anywhere else to run the wires
    test
  2. trifle

trifle New Member

hmmm...where is ya amp????

which speakers? where are they?

run em under the carpet...
    test
  3. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

LOL i had a 93 5thave newyorker...I ran my wirez along side left side of car..your seat does fold down..to small bolts at the bottom...push down on the bottom of the Seat and unbolt..and push the back part of the seat up....you will need to remove the Dyno matting..if you wanna be able to feel the bass...cause Chysler sealed any trunk sound out of the inside of the car realy good....my amps was mounted inside the spare tire wells....and Subs firing towards the rear....depending on the Amp size...i found out quick that the Factory alternator doesnt hold up real good....So whev ever yours does go out..get the biggest one you can get hehehe...or just run another battery depending on power....but yea..your back seats can fold down...2 small bolts..and slide back of seat up....
    test
  4. Mega Mayn

Mega Mayn Is Everybody In?

forgot I posted this...thanks for the help, been busy with work so I still haven't found time to hook my shit up...I'mma do it Thursday since I got the day off
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.