~90,000 civilians have died in Iraq since 2003

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by StopDrop&LOL, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL Take the RED pill

Not trying to be some liberal hippie queer here, but that's fucking terrible to think about. Can anyone really say that 90,000 people dying is a good thing?
    test
  2. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Funny thing is, many republican morons will say "Saddam was killing his own people, its better for Iraq that we invaded, Iraqis r better off".

test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

where's the proof?

i think that's a number the liberals just made up.
    test
  4. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

[youtube]4mZzq0nGHZc[/youtube]

all i know is this dude put the hit out...
    test
  5. StopDrop&LOL

test
  6. StopDrop&LOL

test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

uh- right.

like those are credible sources.

ROFL@wikipedia[funny]
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

There have been a couple of serious studies. They came to the following figures:

655,000 as of June 2006 according to a Lancet study
    151,000 as of June 2006 according to a New England Journal of Medicine study

The Lancet and The New England Journal of medicine are two of the most respected medical journals in the world.

the prosecution rests.

althought i would like to know the actual number of civilian deaths myself.
    test
  9. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

First of all, how does it make somebody a "liberal hippy queer" to be concerned about the slaughter of innocent women and children? I am neither a liberal, nor a hippy, nor a queer. But I do have a conscience, and what has been done over there in our name is nothing short of a most horrific atrocity.

Secondly, 90,000 is a very, very conservative and/or outdated number. There were reports coming out four years ago of more than 100,000 dead Iraqis. The fact is the number is now closer to 900,000. This report from CNN, dating back to October of '06 reports 655,000 dead in Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/

We are also being lied to about the number of dead Americans in Iraq. While we are told the number is around 4,000, the reality is that at least three times that number have been killed. Because keep in mind that when someone is taken out of Iraq for treatment and later die, they are not included in the official death toll. They are only included if they die in Iraq on the spot.

Of course, there are literally thousands more US soldiers who have committed suicide upon returning from Iraq, on top of the countless thousands upon thousands maimed for life because of the injuries they sustained.

Let's also not forget the fallout from the depleted uranium, which will claim many thousand more lives over the next decade.
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

^^i can definitely tell you that it's all bullshit with what this kid's sayin'
    test
  11. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

fuck..... 90,000...

I dont even be into that, but think about that.... 90 THOUSAND.... and iraq isnt nearly as big as the US.... imagine being over there....

Its like, you're soaking in death.... Its hard as fuck to escape... shits disgusting to even think about...
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

^^i believe that figure is GREATLY exaggerated
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

^^the vast majoirty of ppl on this website just don't understand ghet

the reality of it all would blow their fragile little minds
    test
  14. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Hard to kill your enemies when they hide among civilians.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

ghet shut this thread down.

close it now.
    test
  16. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

actually 90,000 is the agreed or average number Double. I heard some crazy estimations way more than 90,000...

i'ono and i dont care about anything

all i know is that all those iraqi families shouldnta died, and also all those american/british soldiers shouldn't have died either

for fuckin what...nothign

Saddam was anti terrorist to the bone.. he used to execute them in public, an act that the US itself reprimanded and called inhumane...still dude done mad killing but nothin to do with 9/11...nor did he have any WMD and he was Iran's number on enemy and was preventing Iran from controlling the region..it was all balanced

now look at Iran, fuckin shit up cuz ain't no one to fuck with it now except for Saudi Arabia in the region and no one else
    test
  17. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Man, that's bullshit

they consider them civilians even though they strapped with a Jansport with a bomb in it

fuck outta here

I have sympathy for their actual civilians, but let's be real..I guarantee 60% or more of those stated "civilians" were on their "mission for Allah" when they got merked.
    test
  18. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Saddam Kept Iran in check.....

Reagan and the U.S. gave Iraq chemical weapons
    test
  19. Hank.

Hank. Guest

Nonsense as usual from the American Military.

Look what happened in Fallujah.. a whole city razed to the ground, one of the worst genocides in modern history? The innocent families killed by 'shock and awe' bombs were terrorists right?

Keep tellin urself that to ease ur conscience.
    test
  20. double ML

double ML Guest

hank should be one of whatever number it is
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.