#9 Virginia Tech @ #2 LSU (9:15 ET, ESPN)

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by JS Smooth, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JS Smooth

JS Smooth New Member

Damn, i don't know about you, but I'm amped for this match. I like those ruggish ass defensive games where the scores like 7-3 or some bullshit like that (like the Auburn LSU game last year).

I think LSU has this game, Glenn Dorsey is a man-beast and so is Tyson Jackson. But on the flipside, Virginia Tech has the two-headed monster of Vince Hall and Xavier Adibi (the best LB duo i've seen since DJ Williams and Jonathan Vilma). On offense, LSU has the edge i believe, with Matt Flynn and Early Doucett, and Jacob Hester is pretty underrated, but VA Tech does have Brandon Ore.

My heart's telling me VA Tech, but my mind is telling me LSU, so fuck it, LSU 14-10.

WHO YA GOT?
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

SEC wins again. Sorry.
    test
  3. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

How'd that SEC team Auburn do last week?
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

^How'd that Ohio St team do against Florida in the National Championship game last year?

SEC>>>>Big Ten
    test
  5. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao

rippy sonned yet again
    test
  6. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Yeah....that sonned me lmao. From last season?

Western Florida!...hahaha
    test
  7. MyKe SeaN

^^You're an idiot. Everybody knows Auburn wasn't projected to be a top tier team in the SEC this year like Michigan was in the Big Ten.

One of the top 3 teams in the SEC (LSU) beat one of the top 2 teams in the ACC (V-tech). Thats what all my boasting is about. You come in here trying to diss Auburn like they were being hyped up to go to the National Title Game but just happened to catch an L.

I mean, thats like me dissin North Western once they catch an L or somethin.

And Yea, LSU beat the breaks off of V-tech...Made em look like an overrated weak Wolverine team
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.