9. Muti (0-0) vs 10. Resilent (0-0) vs 11. Blue Tongue

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    Rules:

VERSES DUE THURSDAY @ 11:59 PST
    Line Limit: Minimum 8 lines, Maximum 40 (If opponent agrees, you may go over the line limit)
    NO BITING OR RECYCLING
    Biting/Recycling is the equivalent of a no show
    Extensions must be requested in your battle thread before the Thursday evening deadline. It is the opponents choice whether to allow the extension or not. Failure to accept/deny the request prior to the first vote being cast will result in the extension being allowed.
    If granted, the extension overrides the deadline for BOTH battlers
    A No Show results in a loss and automatic sign out
    If your opponent fails to show, you must still post at least 4 lines and 3 voting links for your victory.
    A title wont change hands by no show
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST THREE TIMES IN THEIR MATCH. A CHECK IN, THEIR VERSE, AND THEIR LINKS. EXCESSIVE POSTING WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES.
    COMPETITORS MAY ONLY POST ONCE IN AN OPPONENTS BATTLE. A VOTE. ANYTHING UNNECCESARY WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF VOTES. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, EITHER TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE OR PM THE PERSON.
    First battler to post is allowed to edit their verse up until the second battler posts theirs. Once the second battler posts, they are allowed to edit their verse until the first vote is casted.
    The Second battler to post cannot post more lines than the first. Doing so will result in DQ.
    Disruptive members will be banned from the league will and have their posts moved to the garbage bin thread.
    UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN A NON-MOD MAKE A THREAD IN THE LEAGUE. YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE SITE FOR A WEEK. THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!!!!

VOTING RULES:
    VOTES ARE DUE SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:59 PST
    You must vote on at least 5 matches(provided there are 5 matches to vote on, if no vote on whichever battles are open) and post the links in your thread. For every link not posted you will lose a vote.
    Votes MUST be at least two lines per verse, and must have a vote casted. There is no voting for ties.
    Voting is open past the deadline in the case that I’m late starting the new week.
    Voting is open to current participants, RBL mods, and former champs. Former champs must vote on at least three matches to have their vote counted, and must adhere to the same voting rules.

Any changes must be agreed upon by both participants and a forum mod.

Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask me
    test
  2. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

test
  3. Muti

Muti I just write

test
  4. Blue Tongue

Blue Tongue Say awhhhh

test
  5. Blue Tongue

Blue Tongue Say awhhhh

ill beat em both, Blue Tongue +2 After this... Ill admit, even i cant believe it
    Muti and Res SUCK!!... FUCK!! Honestly... Beating them isnt ANY KIND OF Achievement.
    For you two its hopeless, keep me at 0-0 ... honeslty this is Bogus!
    the only good punches youll set up, are the ones for my next weeks opponents,
    Res, I looked up your last battles, You cant deny, you took losses in many! ...I swear...
    Muti must have been biting your Punches, cause its been 10 years and he STILL hasnt had any,

( Res You SOOO known for trying to Sway Votes you Dickless peice of shit! )

After i give him this L, he'll cry, shout, lie and pout like a Sad Trash Bitch,
    Truth is, even weak punches will leave WeeMan Folding, feet to face like a Jackass skit
    His False Ego, People call him out, Newbs mostly, he aint a Title head
    Its True BITCH, only desperate burnouts and Failures are willing to Smoke Res,
    VOTERS...I guess when it comes to being cool! cyber rap is the formula??????????
    But This mother fucker is SOO Moderate, the site even has him runnin errons for ya
    I cant even Diss Muti... im actually cheering for him, yet he signed back in! ...so...
    Unless he completely DESSTTRROOOYYSSS his reputation, dont expect him to win!

GL
    test
  6. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Listen...

The fact you let me show up means you lost the battle
    Look at the ranks..
    My ass is on top of Tongue like tossing salad
    This boss can’t fathom these wack lyricists spittin’
    ‘cause everyone knows Weez won before it even was written
    Weez is a kingpin, defeatin’ Tongue is not that hard
    I’ll sever the head, toss the eyes, and eat the rest of the body parts
    I’m a cannibal, fuck blessings, your sig is a dumb message
    I can tell a story...
    Muti - Your whole story is one sentence
    Welcome to my show, everyone’s a fan of the boss
    Blue Tongue “Say Awhhhhh”?
    But we all know you couldn’t fit “God Damnit I Lost”
    Tongue’s structure is terrible, and he steps to the throne?
    Blue, I don’t have to read your verse..
    I can see you have absolutely no concept of flow
    Seriously Tongue, you can’t flow with a vet
    I’ll have the rest of your body matching your tongue
    .. Like I choked you to death

Good luck.
    Thanks for the extension.
    Just got home from work to see this
    test
  7. Muti

Muti I just write

Blue Tounge, surely you forget who you battling..your hopes getting diminished..
    You remind me of Jesus Christ on the cross losing his spirt.."It's finished".
    But your'e not dieing for sin..your dieing for wins..so let go..
    I'm old R&B..your this 2012 pop stuff, losing your soul!
    so hell is your next location, since creation it was written..
    you stay tasting fruits from the wrong tree..even God said that's forbidden
    switch hitting, playing both sides of the plate..how great is mine?
    You think 20% is good until you realized thats below the mendoza line.
    Get real..hit up resil..a change from illwee either way a dudd..
    You terrible like before Noah..that's why God wiped you out with the flood..
    Believing in reincarnation, with a name change based on difficult conditions.
    I'll have you lose your air worse then suffocation in crucifixion..
    but really truth is, your soul saved is the most important decision..
    Just like you two want this win.. even a road to hell is paved with good intentions
    test
  8. Blue Tongue

Blue Tongue Say awhhhh

i grant Res any kind of ext. needed
    Edit...

Cant delete this.. =( Frowny Face!
    test
  9. l Origin l

l Origin l Member

VS.
    VS.

To me, Muti just had a whole bunch of set ups but never had a heavy hitting punch. It was all about Christianity but nothing was really going on here. His best line was the fruit one and I barely gave him that. Res singled out Blue this battle, it's almost like he finished and remembered he was in a threeway battle and threw a random line or two in there for Muti. Still he had a few good lines. Blue had the line of the battle with that weeman skit shit. However, he didn't have anything outside of that considering that Res line was really predictable. Muti had a good theme going but never had a good tie in with his punches. Res almost completely shut out one opponent but had the most solid lines. Blue obviously had line of the battle. It came down to one good quality punch compared to a few solid bars.

Pause worthy opening line and all, I gotta give this one to Res.
    My vote = Resilent
    test
  10. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

First off, thanks to everyone for posting verses and working out extensions.

Resilient: Didn't think your opener rhymed well, and that your next two couplets were meh, but the rest of your verse was really solid. The "whole story is one sentence" punch was my favorite and really dope. Coulda used a few more lines towards Muti, but it's not something I put too much weight into.

Muti: Thought you had a consistent verse, but it was lacking in heavy punches. The biblical theme got old halfway through the verse and I thought bringing it back up again several times took away from your verse as a whole. The "mendoza line" punch coulda been really good if it wasn't paired with a monosyllabic set-up rhyme. Your last two couplets were some of your best lines and would've had a bigger impact for me if they weren't preceded by forced biblical references like the "Noah" and "Forbidden tree" punches.

Blue Tongue: Wow, what a breath of fresh air... In an era where battling has been taken over by all types of fodder such as wordplay, name flips, and popular culture references, nothing is more encouraging than to see someone sticking to the true roots of text battling which include capitalizing entire random words in each line and adding as many exclamation points as possible. Today, we salute you Mr. Blue Tongue for reminding us what a "championship caliber" text battle verse should look like.

Real talk homie, your verse gave off the impression that you're a 16 year old fruitcake (which is okay if you are, b/c at 16 my shwag wasn't fine tuned either). You showed some potential with the Jackass line but everything else was wretched.

I’m a cannibal, fuck blessings, your sig is a dumb message
    I can tell a story...
    Muti - Your whole story is one sentence
    Welcome to my show, everyone’s a fan of the boss
    Blue Tongue “Say Awhhhhh”?
    But we all know you couldn’t fit “God Damnit I Lost”
    Tongue’s structure is terrible, and he steps to the throne?
    Blue, I don’t have to read your verse..
    I can see you have absolutely no concept of flow

vs.

But your'e not dieing for sin..your dieing for wins..so let go..
    I'm old R&B..your this 2012 pop stuff, losing your soul!
    Believing in reincarnation, with a name change based on difficult conditions.
    I'll have you lose your air worse then suffocation in crucifixion..
    but really truth is, your soul saved is the most important decision..
    Just like you two want this win.. even a road to hell is paved with good intentions

vs.

Truth is, even weak punches will leave WeeMan Folding, feet to face like a Jackass skit

Vote: Resilient

He had the heaviest punches of the battle. Muti was a close second, with an all around decent verse. Blue Tongue... yeah...
    test
  11. Blue Tongue

Blue Tongue Say awhhhh

LMFAAAAAAOOOOO!!!!!

i KNEW Sonny daze was gonna catch feelings because i voted against him in his "Champ" Match if thats what you want to call it!

Your on the same level as Muti.. Real Talk!

Im not trying to sway, Weez had a solid verse!

But BITCH! you could swallow your little ass hurt man pride and vote like the little bitch that you are, because you suck so bad your honest opinion is bound to reflect how shitty you are of a lyricist and your vote wouldnt matter anyway!

and the reason he directed the majority of his verse toward me, is because we were both smart enough to know that Muti was bringing nothing to the table.

I HATE the text heads in here at the moment.
    Im predicting my loss... I agree my structure is bad. terrible at that. but i quit for A hefty length of time.. and what used to be a sharp sword, is like a dull butter knife =( But my ideas and concepts are still there! anyways...
    Res will bury everyone here.

Everyone else SUCKS BALLLSSS!!! i cant even believe SonnyD is actually gaining a EGO!!! That mother fucker MUST be all high headed like " GOT DAMN!!! ... i be champing shit, Albums coming out next month! .. "

You plain Suck! ... Res is prob the best texthead around at this moment, but i honestly wouldnt be surprised if he takes a loss next week against TAC by the way yall vote!

i miss when i was in this league and I was the WORST!!
    Oneduh, Sephiroth, king fu grip! ... i had my chance against Kung Fu Grip..
    and it was a nice battle. i was under another name tho...

oh and yeah... -1 me a vote. im well aware im not suppose to be rambling. but im not really here for the point system lol

GJ Res!! proppas!
    test
  12. the marshall

the marshall New Member

Blue Tongue:

vs

Res:

Multi:

N/A

v/Blue Tongue. Battle could have been better but his punch stood out the most.
    test
  13. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

Blue Tongue - you def had the energy and emotion but the lines weren't very impactful until the second verse. The res line was the standout line. Simple and creative, but couldda def had alot more rhyming in it.

Resilient - Def like the direct simplicity, nothing was forced, structure was good. alot of it was braggadocio and ego, but with nothing confusing or forced. Good stuff

Muti - I love topical stuff, but you cant really pull that off in a battle unless every line is a haymaker, or it leads up to a badass grand finale. Good effort tho

Vote: Res

the fluidity and overall disrespect factor won it for me.

Just wanted to add, that Blue Tongue is a confused, angry little faggot.
    Grow up, child. Your half decent, and shitting on others who're leagues ahead of you.
    It's sad you cant see that. Let go of the ego, and try to grow.
    test
  14. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Good battle.
    I win.
    Too bad the RBL is going on break for a while. I was going to start actually battling.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.