"9/11 Was An Inside Job" = "9/11/W/A/I/J" = "N/E/W/A/I/J" = "NEW AGE"

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by M-theory, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Illuminated conspiracy theorists. I knew it!
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

nigguh what
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

yeah. nigguh what
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i betchya it was the annunaki
    test
  5. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

9/11 Was An Inside Job.

First letter from each word.

N.E.W.A.I.J.

New age. A.K.A. new world order.

You people are so blind to the truth I'm surprised you can see to read this post.

*smh*
    test
  6. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

End thread for Nu's sake
    test
  7. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

NYC in wingdings font = NYC

OMG BILL GATES WAS IN ON IT
    test
  8. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

If they were gonna go through all that trouble, they should've done something that spelled "age" correctly. smh
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

test
  10. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

medicore troll
    test
  11. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I'm not completely sold on the idea that the state purposely did it even though there are numerous examples of these sort of self-inflicted wounds to go to war in history... Rome - With Nero and then Severus - and Domitian and Titus. - Germany The Reichstag. England - Under Elizabeth I in Ireland. etc etc....

But it is a fact that the United States Military did draft up Operation Northwoods ... where they would use soldiers to kill U.S citizens and blame it on Cuban terrorists in order to go to war...

It's pretty similar to the 9/11 scenario.

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some excerpts from the document.

""The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.""

"We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington. The terror campaign could be pointed at refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans en route to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of Cuban agents and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement, also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government."

"The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

In a book about the NSA ... it said

"Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war."

The NSA itself is a funny organization because in the 60's it was a conspiracy theory, people used to laugh at you calling it the "No Such Agency" ... Heh, turns out those tin-foil hat men of the 60's were right about the NSA and Black Helicopters after all.
    test
  12. nom is dull.

nom is dull. but shines up pretty.

lol no ones reading that.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i heard its the worms

the worms underground are controlling the government

big ones too

like 10" ones.

and theyre smart