73. Verbal Weaponz 1-1 vs 74. Nintendo 1-1

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Serge dot T, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charles

Charles Kwelity

i got the SNES taking this one,just came with better everything..ok battle...

Vote - Nintendo
    test
  2. namix

namix u flip shit, i refine it

Nintendo flat out seemed like the more experienced battler.. Scene of the crime line was pretty cool.. I sorta dont dig your rhyme scheme but each to their own, (a lot of kids here at RM have that style it seems).. but Verbal W, you really just gotta focus on saying something more gutta or clowning on kids.. Your flow is generally on point, but it just doesnt seem like anything you say is all that offensive, for instance, your closer leaves the reader with an "aiight... and?" feeling.. like:

nintendo..ull try next week but it dun help ya here..
    should have came harda kid..im jus one ta fear..
    ^....i mean, see how it is kind of just a hanging thought with no real wit or even diss in it? If you are going to use a line that is 'self-glorifying' (by just saying how ill you are, or how scary you are lol), then you should make sure it is either incredibly dope, or perhaps just a touch of Diss toward them, to keep the punch relevent to the battle and the battler...

as played as im sure it is.. even by saying something like "nintendo hasnt evolved since game cube" or something like that i would have liked your verse better because it'd be at least an offensive attempt.. but keep at it hommie..

..vote- nintendo.. pretty decisively
    test
  3. Martyr da Great

Martyr da Great .Is Jiggy wit It.

Vote= Ninten.
    He came better.
    test
  4. Mud.Crumb

Mud.Crumb Apollo Child! 1986.

Super NES wins!

C-L-O-S-E-D!!!!!

-m.CRUMB