7. Wisdom 8-2 Vs 8. Propetional 9-2

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Nebz, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maddest of Men

Maddest of Men Just Call Me Madman

Ok, I'm battling to get all my votes done in time, so this may seem a little rushed...

Prop: You had an original concept, I had to read over it twice just to get the full story in my head, very symbolic, taking it into a new direction. Great personification, and just a great verse overall..

Wisdom: Wow, you tore that apart, I was expecting it to go someplace completely different at the end. Great rhyme scheme, I think you had i over Prop in that category, and it was just a very great piece.

Vote= Wisdom
    test
  2. prophetional

prophetional hokey muh-fuckin' pokey

no doubt mom... but....

who the FUCK? gettin' critiqued by a gangsta in amish country? you a real simple cat to the world of rhymes and lyrics if you couldn't catch a story in my rhyme.

i used to live and got fam in lebanon, i know the area quite well actually, and i know if you in lancaster county, but ain't livin' in lancaster city, it's a pity you tryin' ta act gritty... snitches in lititz, the same are in manhiem... junkies out in ephrata, but they're mostly the rich kid kinds. denver, we won't go there, 'less you workin' for A and P. did you sneak to the local library cuz your house don't got no electricity? c'mon dog....
    it's interesting now though....
    4-4

Seriously though, i'm gonna say this kid's vote shouldn't even count though, for real...not that i'm tryin' to be a dick, or bitch about losing or anything like that... a legitimate vote i'd be straight with, but the kid only got 6 posts... and this is prolly his 4th or 5th... 6 muthafuckin' posts and he ain't signed into the RSTL no where, no verse this week, last week, no post in the sign-in thread... that'd be some BS... just typing my mind...
    i mean roger's only got 55, and m.o.m. only got 20 somthing, but at least they're both in the RSTL... c'mon now...
    test
  3. WiSDoM

WiSDoM I t0k yer wifes virginity

i feel u..i aint tryin to be shady and act like that vote should count even tho he voted for me lol...unless hes an alias or something...u an alias whitetrash?..if so..please show urself lol...good battle this week prop..
    test
  4. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.