7 Tracks For Yall

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by AzeussuezA, Aug 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzeussuezA

AzeussuezA The Mods Are Gay

I'd like to get your opinions on which are your top 3 picks...if you want to throw in positive and negative feedback on individual tracks it's more than welcome.

www.soundclick.com/azeus

Leave your link and I'll check yours as well and reply to it.
    test
  2. AzeussuezA

Do you all only listen to the people who you recognize on here or somethin?
    test
  3. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

Listening to Song Cry-
    u got a real old school voice n style. pretty militant here... some strong lines. revelations 9:11. like the "not yours" bars in the 3rd verse. ur native american? didn't kno that. i liked the take on song cry... definitely not something i'd have expected. dope track.
    test
  4. Azlan

Azlan New Member

damn some of these lines
    im just gonna quote lines by the individual lines

SONG CRY - verse one: ill fight with every breath in this life i live - but i wont fight in this life against a man in his own land - especially not for a land stolen from me - a land that cha claimin to be yours - man this land aint yours stop frontin

verse two: my position - read revelation 11 - thats me - thats we - and ill die for this - man ima die for this [those that study know revelation 11 and look foreward to it so thats a statement right there]

verse three: if i kill a man ima look him in the eyes - before i send him to that other place - know his name - know his face - cause hes my brother - ima warrior sam fire flowin from my lips [another reference to revelation 11 if im correct?] and i dont give a damn - whether this track rotates platinum or only a grand - this is my message to you

KNOWLEDGE RIGHT HERE ^^^^

WALK WITH ME - verse one: we gotta unite - take back this savage land - my people your people go hand in hand - pick up ya sword brothers take a walk with me [this shit right here gave me goosbumps cause i focus on the content and damn you bring that fire. its somethin in your tone. those who are meant to hear will hear and feel what youre sayin. it wont be on here though. these kids arent aware of the world around them]

verse two: thanx to yashuas gift im finally free - now i serve u as a slave - from the cradle to the grave - every gift that you gave - all the souls that youve saved - and the price that you paid - on that path that you laid have me livin here today - lord i wont fall away - if u called today - ima ready for war - got my sword - the double edged (hedge?) - spent my life on the edge - disasters at my heel like a serpent strikin me [reference to genesis and satan in the garden with eves offspring right?] - all im askin is that u carry me - with your "footprints in the sand"
    [ill reference to the poem about christ carrying us] - walk with me

the whole 2nd verse is ill. most people just wont get it though man. way over their heads.

i like how the first half you was speakin to me and my people and then the 2nd half you switched it up to speaking to our lord and brother

nice track

LOST IN PAIN - no quotes needed. the entire song is raw. problem is that you go too deep for cats. they think deep is multis and similies and what not but you use regular ordinary words and its way over ³³³³³s heads. dont quit doin what u do.

STRAWBERRY DREAMS - quality aint really there so its hard to focus but the lyrics are more personal on this track. being a man i aint really feelin this track but i feel where ya goin with it. the ladies would prolly feel this track moreso than the ³³³³³s.

CRY - shits fire - i had to listen to it 4x and write out the lyrics. i gotta quote some shit

verse one: but how many vietnam vets are livin on the street - ride beside the corvettes - driven by sold out hippies turned yuppies - bought out slaves to the system [fuckin raw my guy]
    later in the first verse: im just a warrior wit a war cry - why bother to lie - if the people rely - on a leader we'll fry - its time that we try - for the spirit to live the flesh must die - dont ask me why - we're seeds sewn in savage soil now it's time to bloom into a rose so just...

WOW

this track is so fuckin deep on so many levels. talkin about a ³³³³³ bein a seed growin into a rose by dyin as a seed and then in the hook its sayin for the spirit to live the flesh must die. damn. ³³³³³s cant hear this. they just cant hear you ³³³³³.

verse two: they tax it - the government wont neva give us a break - they move more weight than 50 dealers - then they deal for other dealers to deal us felonies - please - give me a break main - they gangband - this chain gang will make sane sound insane - its so plain to see - this aint no mystery - democracy fulla hypocracy - honestly its all about monopolies - honesty aint neva been they policy - [its hard to quote a few lines of yours because you connect them all in each verse. it's grimey.]

third verse: HELL YEA!!!!! THIS SHIT IS RAWWWW!!!!
    "its no mystery - they sat and changed our history - a brown haired blue eyed white hebrew? - even jesus christ would cry!"

DAMMN!

they just dont know what theyre missin with you my guy. keep doin ya thing. youll blow up one day. trust.

ill peep the others when i get a chance. im outta time for now.
    test
  5. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

azeus, song cry is brilliant.

recntly i've become so fuckin sick of music, rap in particular. sick of the same old shit. this was refreshing as fuck, some deep content (you know the Biblical stuff I like). keep making more music like this man, excellent work.
    test
  6. toos00

toos00 New Member

test
  7. AzeussuezA

Good Lookin On The Replies...

Appreciate It.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.