7. shadows edge 15-4 vs. 8. Roddy Pipez 8-2

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by FórmÅl LôGíc, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

iight..lets just sit back and let the league mods do they job

cause in all honesty... im right and your wrong... your guy is just hating on me.. that was obvious from the git go...

mc reflexx was my biggerest hater, had voted against in just about all mybattles in the begginning...so him voting for me was a shock to me too, he is not hating on you... just stating the truth...

but your guy...is all hate...so let the mod decide... ima stop commentig and let the mods do they job.... 1.. see you on sunday... o and..some mod please check the ips of muffy....
    test
  2. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

i didn't really like this battle.

Shadow: your verse was pretty good, i like the personals in it, the freestyle was funny and the no shows line was pretty cool too. True lines like that always have more of an impact. Your creativity was kinda ehh this time though man, i like reading your shit for the most part, and i did like readin this, but i dunno, you went straight on personals and sometimes it was a bit bland.

Roddy: haven't read you before, you aren't bad, pretty nice concepts, but you're wording is kinda shitty i think at times. You were more creative, but creativity with no structure and poor wording kind of offsets it. I liked the state the obvious line, that was a nice blunt, straight forward punch. But beyond that, the reared you line, the cheerleading squad line were all pretty weak to me.

overall kinda lackluster on both ends, not bad, but i'm voting Shadows Edge on this one.
    test
  3. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

good vote - a model voter...

3-2 me...
    test
  4. shadows edge

shadows edge Red Sox, bitch

3-3, counting everyone. and yes, we need a mod to clean everything but votes in this thread.
    test
  5. Macabre

Macabre Guest

v- shadow

i think he won based off a wittier verse. pipez came better than usual, but he didn't have any standout lines to me. banana clips was kinda cool. shadow's closer and the fact he kept it pretty personal in his verse won it for him.
    test
  6. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Trap put a rule into the league a few weeks back saying anyone could vote. And as of right now it stands, the rule may change soon, cause I was never very fond of outside voters being able to vote. And Pipez, its not a hate vote, its just his very strong opinion. If he had come here saying something, putting you down before your verse was even up, I would say its a hate vote. So the count including Macabre's vote is 4-3 Shadows Edge.
    test
  7. SmokaJoka666

SmokaJoka666 PostmorteM

Vote - shadows.edge
    Reason:
    Sorry Roddy, but most of the punches used against shadows was in his battle against Tang (I think...either way..it was a tourney match)...therefore it didnt have much of an effect on me...you came personal and Muffy is just a shittalker...let it go...but shadows did when this from just wit and better creativity...headstart line and he also came personal as well...which is what pulled me more to his verse...
    test
  8. I.deal

I.deal The BOSS of all BOSSES.

vote - shadows edge

roddy was bettter then i had thought he would be.. actually i kinda felt his verse as a whole in some strange way... but i like shadows style, good wordplay.. little swag goin on now.
    test
  9. ledge end

ledge end Epitome of Realness

yeah this was an "ok" battle nothing great here.

but imo shadows edge took this with a more solid complete verse.

v/shadow.
    test
  10. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

v - shadow

roddy needs to work on his wording

if he gets that down, hell definately be a bigger competitor...til then tho, its obvious shadows had the leg up in this battle...

didnt REALLY like either verse...but i understand it being thanksgiving week and all...

but

vote - Shadows
    test
  11. ThaProblem

ThaProblem New Member

Cheaa

I think my man Pipez got that shit covered....He just simply got da harder punches and keep a nice flow...TRG...scream at me...HAB
    test
  12. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Battles Open Til Tomorrow
    test
  13. SmokaJoka666

SmokaJoka666 PostmorteM

^Check that guys IP...
    test
  14. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

v- shadows
    other dude suffered from poor wording..

and save the hyperlinks, no one EVER bothers to click 'em..
    test
  15. NoShit Sherlock

NoShit Sherlock Damn Homie

vote- Shadow

Roddy was inches away from pulling the upset,

i felt more intensity in his verse
    if had been a live battle, Pipez would have won

but this is text, and shadow kicked that ass

wwordplay and all that good shit
    test
  16. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member