7. I Deal 19-3 vs 8. Roadblock 8-0

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by U S E R, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stalis Orion

Stalis Orion DiViNeHaTrEd aka ResiduaL

word Adonis always on that kick though, it's that shit where people are always like what?
    I like a lot of his shit though, on that witty tip for a lot of the lines.
    Ideal's style is dope too though, dude raped me and can take down most anyone else he faces.

Adonis came nice though,
    and despite the votes, I still think he took this match up.
    First four lines, shades of grae, pete rose line cool, 8 mile line was pretty good, most of the verse was solid.
    Some setups were eh, but the punches finish off nicely. I like ya style of thinking/writing though, it appeals to me more.
    PUnches are punches though, an' I think ya verse was chalked with enough to bring a pretty dope showing here.

Tang came solid though, I laughed at that 1 dickrider line, the hair cut line was nice too, and that Ellis Island line was classic...'cept I doubt Adonis will care enough to post this up in Ellis Island but the concept of it was nice.
    Everything else was aight, critique line, slot gamblin', puffy line was dope the first time I seen it, cool verse.

Good match here, I think this should have more votes but people just ain't realize anymore who goes up against who. Good shit though guys, enjoyed the read.
    Ionno how ya'll managed to churn out 30 a piece though, whew.

Vote=Ajax in a close one.
    test
  2. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

I Deal Wins ^^^

Roadblock Loses vvv
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.