7/7 RAW Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Rukahs96, Jul 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukahs96

Rukahs96 New Member

Once again, I missed the first hour of the show, which kinda sucked, but I came just in time to see Tommy Dreamer an Rico get fukked up, Kane is back people, he has a character, he ain't done yet
    LMAO @ "Mr. Canada"
    test
  2. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

it was pretty good.. im glad booker T won \

chris jericho is funny
    test
  3. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

the jericho/hbk segment was awesome, my favorite non wrestling moment for quite some time. other than that, not much else about the show stuck out to me.
    test
  4. Masta Splynta

Masta Splynta New Member

Highlights Would Have To Be: Gail Kim's Wrestling Moves, Book Winnin The Title, A Potentially Good Feud Startin (Nash,Test), And Kane Fuckin Wreckin Shyt On Austin Like The Good Ole Days.
    test
  5. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I loved the Jericho/Michaels segment also

I wish they'd let Canadian wrestlers be over in Canada though.
    test
  6. FortiFied Killa

FortiFied Killa New Member

seriously, test, christian, and jericho all got more boos then cheer..and lance storm wasnt even booked

In Toronto they would have been cheered, ecspecially christian

p.s. Damn Booker T!!!
    test
  7. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

Jericho got the LOUDEST and BIGGEST crowd reaction when he first came out, they were chanting his name a few times too. But of course they had to do that stupid "reversing of roles" thing and make Jericho the heel, it was stupid. I hate how the canadian heels always have to go for cheap heat on the shows in canada, theyre hardly in canada to begin with, just let them fucking cheer the canadians if they want to. And a lot of times they have the wrestlers go out and talk trash during commercials before they go on tv so the fans boo em.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yea I hated that man. I loved the segment, but when they reversed the roles it disturbed me totally. And then they did similar with Kane whereby you can cheer him now but in a minute we're going to force you to boo him. That didn't bother me though as much as this whole focus on Kane is bothering me at the moment. What will they do next--turn Triple H face so he can destroy Kane? Actually that isn't a bad idea. Have Kane fall in love with his face and then put him in a macth where if HHH wins Kane must put the mask back on. LOL.
    test
  9. Lil Killa

Lil Killa hmmm

raw was one of the worst displays of wrestling ive seen lately.
    test
  10. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

it was ok [dunno]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.