62k off soundclick in a year true or false?

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by kwalib123, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwalib123

kwalib123 New Member

test
  2. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I know main event west is making money because I know alot of rappers who have leased from him......but I have been wondering about other liveoffbeats stuff like the secrets of soundclick e book I'm thinking of buying it but dont want to end up waising money
    test
  3. kwalib123

kwalib123 New Member

yeah woooow thats crazy dont u think? imagine u making grants a month just of selling ur beats...

i got my e book n its full of positiv things n if u stick to the plan n stuff u defo will not waiste any money... trus u roughly pay $50 and end up recieving houndreds of dollars n theres always a money back option
    test
  4. tonytritone

tonytritone New Member

It's true if your promo game is on point and you got dope beats. Two friends of mine sell like 3000-4000 a month.
    test
  5. kwalib123

kwalib123 New Member

damnnn thats crazy, im just about to start mine... do u sell ur beats too?
    test
  6. tonytritone

tonytritone New Member

yeah, i'm not selling much right now tho, i still gotta promote ALLOT lol. It's important that you know what to sell too. KidFlashBeats told me that those trap beats sell in minutes and it's pretty obvious, everything in the top 10 is dirty south n trapmusic.
    test
  7. DDOT1981

DDOT1981 Member

I've been in the liveoffbeats group for about a year, not making the 62K yet, but they do drop some serious knowledge at least on how to get started. Postman and Traumah streamline everything and give direction on how to do so. I don't have the soundlick secrets yet but I do own the E-Book and it just makes you open your mind to different ways you can reach artists out there and how to run a business instead of hustle beats. I highly recommend it!!!
    test
  8. BlaZeDemBeaTz

BlaZeDemBeaTz 5 Letters - YMCMB

if ur gonna talk back n forth to yourself on a bunch of screen names at least make it less obvious next time...
    test
  9. tonytritone

tonytritone New Member

not to falsely accuse the topicstarter but i was thinking the same thing lol. Don't think he got multiple accounts on here tho, they seem to have been around here for a while.
    test
  10. kwalib123

kwalib123 New Member

:S just wanted to know peoples oppinion on that video, n maybe start doing it yourself... thats how i started... hhmm
    test
  11. blitz204

blitz204 BlitzBeats.com

I purchased sound click secrets, marketing magic & the e book.
    All in all, you need to buy SOUNDCLICK PROMOTION!
    test
  12. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

yeah... you have to be talented and have the skills as a producer to make money. No one is going to buy your shit ass beats just because you purchased a e-book. This is ruining online reputation as a producer because there is no such thing as a guarantee in this business to live off beats. Take this bullshit somewhere else. When you only have 2 posts, or 20 posts it makes you fake producers look bad at selling an e-book on how to make money from soundclick. Get a real job or actually make good beats that artists want.
    test
  13. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

I'd agree with Doc that a Book won't help you sell beats. Anyone can read a book and then try and apply the information in it. I want to live off music in general. Which means selling beats online. I'm trying to get a Job in a studio locally so all my time is around music. Makin beats, engineering, mixing, finding talent, making albums. Just living the whole shit and improving yourself in the process.

I'm making an album for a guy locally and I'm working with well known local and national artist where I live and there shouting my name out which is bringing more people my way. If you take a cold methodical approach to try and make some sort off living off music then thats the wrong way to go. You gotta love the shit first then apply the information
    test
  14. kwalib123

kwalib123 New Member

looooool how do u know if i sell my beats or not...I live in London and got my name UP ere so now its my time to apply these things, because i think it works and i does for mee
    test
  15. Diasick

Diasick this guy

he wants you to purchase under his link so he can make money .. how cute lol

probably doesnt even have the book

soundclick is declining traffic wise so i don't even think a 65k a year is possible unless your selling your beats at 1000k a pop, if then
    test
  16. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

Juliano probably makes around $50k a year on leases/exclusives and hes on the top of SC
    test
  17. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

He's also advertising on soundclick and promoting... You need money to make money on soundclick... You can have a million plays but if you don't have a vip account and don't advertise you won't make it up on the charts. I bought promotion and my plays didn't even increase but I moved way up on the charts. Sound click is about their money...

and bully I'm doing the same thing... Recording local artists, doing a mixtape with local artists over my beats, producing for other people... mixing for artists... shit takes time but if your good at it and love what you do then there's no turning back...
    test
  18. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

Yeah I hear you 100% I haven't advertised on soundclick yet apart from a banner ad which was a total waste of time. I'm gonna save all of the advertising until after my daughters born in September, then I might set something up, plus I'll have a few more beats by then as well. Really I should wait till I got around 40-50 beats on there before I advertise.

But yeah, locally. I got a couple things on the go right now which is good
    test
  19. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

yeah I did the banner ads too $25 goes fast as shit lol shit was a joke...

I need to build up my beat catalog, I had to start from scratch cuz my hard drive seized... is what it is tho... keep doing your thing... ur beats are banging no doubt your gonna do something...stay up fam
    test
  20. Diasick

Diasick this guy

you have to be the top.... your not making anything if your not atleast on the front page, if you put the charts link into quantcast, not to many poeple go there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.