^- 6 1/2 Minutes of Death -^ ft D Omen, Frank Castle, Konseetid, & John Dough *links*

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Nimrod, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  2. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

WRONG FORUM U BITCH

asdfa
    fasf

fa
    s
    fagfhedh
    test
  3. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

now THIS is a collab.
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Oops, sidekick error
    test
  5. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

pretty nice.. everyone came pretty good.. nim fuckin killed it tho.. coulda easily been on the real track
    test
  6. Worst Nightmare

Worst Nightmare The illest in my Era

quality is poopy
    test
  7. Troll

Troll New Member

WOW @ how live Nimrod came in, lmfao

That shit had me rollin'.

This shit was hot yo.
    test
  8. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

lol who decided to put this konseetid dude on it....

i couldn't understand ANYTHING he was saying....

lol wtf @ nimrod

hypin himself up then rappin all calm like that...i expected some m.o.p. type delivery after such an intro... none the less...dope verse.
    test
  9. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

nothing special

beat sucks
    test
  10. Pistol Petee

Pistol Petee Pussy Eater

you crazy as hell
    test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

LMAO! jadakiss be doin that

hype as FUCK b4 he spits, and then calm as hell lol

nah, its like that because i recorded the intro a couple days after the verse
    test
  12. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

listening.....

first dude is wack aahhahah omg unbearable hahahah flow on beat n shit but delivery n rhyme scheme weak haaha lyrics wack hahaha n ur voice is really what i hate hahaha

2nd.... iight.... decent all around... still nuttin special tho

3rd..... qualitys sux... flow started off pretty good, rhyme scheme iight, lyrics iight... hard to make out ur words tho cuz of ur quality

4th.... cool.... rhyme scheme nice... flows nice, deliverys nice... lyrics cool...

5th.... cool shit

iono ahahah this aint got nuthing on the original haha nimrod u shoulda got better ppl to collab with, i luved ur old collabs with cats like peter parker n em cats they were nice....
    test
  13. Huey Fig Newton

test
  14. Huey Fig Newton

test
  15. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

test
  16. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

some quality issues with some people ..but that tends to happen on net collabs

i was diggin some of everyones ish...that second dood spit to much gun talk though

first dood has a nice dilivery...just sounded like you didnt have the end of your verse as down as the begining...na mean

nimrod u should use this verse for your album ...that last line was dope...stood out

1 up

spread love
    test
  17. psomonkey

psomonkey Sin Ontology

this beat is fuckin sick from cassidy

d omen, good emotion dogg, lyrics are dope, nice rhyme schemes, flow falls off a few times...pretty good verse

frank, sound like poster boy kinna, nice flow, deliverys good, lyrics are good, prettty good verse

konseetid, flows nice, lyrics are pretty dope, deliverys good, deliverys good some tight rhyme schemes too...overall nice verse dogg

nimrod, lyrics are tight dogg, deliverys nice, verse gets better as it goes dogg, overall sick verse dogg

john doe, deliverys good, some cool rhyme schemes, flows good, voice is cool, presence needa be strong verse sounds kinna boring cause you aint sayin it like you mean it like you readin it, lyrics are good though...overall decent verse

peep mines too yall

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=975881
    test
  18. kCliPze

kCliPze Not To Be Fucked Wit

Ok first dude is kinda ehh:-\ had some aright lines but flow and delivery was kinda blah especially since he stumbled over tons of his words..energy was good but meh

Frank castle dude.. comes out killin it.. got some nice lines... scheme real nice and flow is hot..lotta gun talk you soundin like u fallen off a lil near the end of it tho..

3rd dude.. can barely hear u.. qualitys way off flow is a lil rushed LFdsjaf LOL "really a girl nigga Like rah digga" ..below the bellt.......

nimrod..voice sounds deeper o_O got some nice lines.. flow is straight..sounds like ure freestylin this to be hoenst at some parts "u got a hawk alright fam.. ya know match watch wat i do to freddy" that was ill as fuck.. "feet of god watch me step on the ocean" got alotta nice lines good wordplay delivery kinda flat tho .. but u had alotta nice

last dude was aright didnt really catch my attention too much flow and shit was aright but

iuno this collab was ok.. nuttin special nim had the best verse

tons of quality issues lol

anyway get at this fa me

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=974178
    test
  19. Huey Fig Newton

test
  20. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

hmmm

beat's coo, first cat comes in, nice presence and delivery, flow's coo too, right on point with it, lyrical content's pretty slick too, some funny punches too, that Pinnochio line was jokes homie, good one, u goin' off mang, second cat comes in, he's got a vocal effect on his ish I thought it was the hook, his content's basically on the same tip as first cat but more Outlawish still, more gun talk too, delivery and presense their fa sho, third cat, man, I can't understand a word this cat's saying at all, that vocal effect muffles him out too much on the real so I honestly can't drop much feed except his flow sounds like it's on, fourth homie, alright, flow's controlling the beat nicely, lyrics are coo too, the delivery's nicely done, you're the most comfortable behind the mic yet, presense is slick too, very nicely put together verse, sounds like u put some thought into it, 5th cat on the track has the most laidback voice out of everyone, lyrics are kinda muffled, don't know if he has some kind of vocal effect or just needs to tweak the vocal volume a bit, he kinda sounds like Drag On, lol, delivery and everything, overall a sick track kinda long to be honest, y'all came with it, but I can't give feed on the third cat due to the vocal effect being too thick for me to make lyrics out, keep doin' the thing though y'all, ONez

rtf homie, at least one of u, lol

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=976325

:~!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.