5th Generation Camaro [Pics Inside]

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Ben Official, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out where your going with those Mustang pics. Have you never seen a 1st or 2nd Gen Camaro?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

How is that a vette>?????

Notice the body style...its a vette with the nose chopped off. The curves above fenders are in the exact same spots...

the side rear/side middle is a vette....Its had little chops and peices removed/added....but yes, that was originaly a vette.

[​IMG]

Now, chop the nose off...give a big-mouth grille...give the back-end a slight flare upward....and raise the hood...there ya go.
    test
  3. Oedipus Rexx

Oedipus Rexx New Member

And yeah, it is supposed to be an updated version of the 68 styled camaro....

Howver, they did steal the ideah from ford...considering they are giving the 2005 stang the classic look aswell.

Cant beat the lightning with the ss, so try the stang with teh camaro...

they reach a new low each year.
    test
  4. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

It looks like its just a proffesional photochop to me. Whether it was from a Vette picture I cant tell, but I dont think that matters.
    test
  5. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

DAMN... OK I see it now... yeah that makes sense...
    test
  6. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

shit, i like it better than the current cam....i have always liked the older looks....
    test
  7. tiny tim

tiny tim CFL

i agree, doesn't look like an old mustange at all, anyone here that says that must, must have never seen an old camaro
    test
  8. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

that looks just like a 1st-2nd gen camaro thats had alot of prob bodywork.....

Looks like a Chip Foose designe..(Ihear he works with gm now on protype designes)

looks alot better than the current cam tho...

but all the car companies are biting classic desinge Idea from ford....even crysler their brining back the dodge charger hemi wagon in 05

all they need is some small lighte economy v8 muscle coops and the 60's muscle car wars would be back and all the speed freeks would be happy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.