50's album moved up, Fat Joe has something to say

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Parental_Advisory, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

50 Cent's LP Pushed Up, Harsh 'Facts' Sound Like Disses On Leaked 'Piggy Bank'
    02.22.2005 5:24 PM EST

Rapper's The Massacre due out five days early thanks to Internet, street leaks.
    50 Cent's The Massacre
    Photo: Interscope

50 Cent may have missed the original target date of February 15 for the release of his Massacre LP, however, the project is now coming to stores earlier than its rescheduled March 8 release. With the album leaking to the Internet and streets
    on Monday, Interscope says to look for the latest 50 Cent LP a few days earlier, on March 3.

The track causing the most stir since the album hit the black market has been the highly anticipated "Piggy Bank." 50 has done a ton of press in advance of the song, telling the world he was going to state "facts" about Fat Joe, Nas, Jadakiss, Ja Rule and Shyne (see "All Eyes On 50 Cent: The Sequel").

What 50 calls "facts" some others will call "disses," as the G-Unit captain raps, "That fat n---a thought 'Lean Back' was 'In Da Club'/ My sh-- sold 11 mil, his sh-- was a dud/ Jada, don't f--- with me if you want to eat/ 'Cause I'll do your little ass like Jay did Mobb Deep."

Later, 50 takes aim at hip-hop's latest newlyweds, scoffing, "Kelis says her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard/ Then Nas went and tattooed the bitch on his arm."

As the record closes, 50 dares anyone who may have caught feelings because of the song to "do something now" — "You gotta so do something/ C'mon, man, everybody's listening."

Fat Joe says he will definitely respond to 50 Cent on his LP, All or Nothing, due March 3 (see "Fat Joe Pushes Back LP, Changes Title To All Or Nothing"). The other parties were unable to be reached for comment.

Watch the premiere of "All Eyes on 50 Cent: The Sequel" Sunday, February 27 at 10 p.m. ET on MTV, and come back to MTVNews.com to read our full feature on 50 that same night.

— Shaheem Reid
    test
  2. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

internet piracy strikes again
    test
  3. acurate3522

acurate3522 WATWUZUTHINKIN

50 cent loves attention
    test
  4. tactics

tactics R.I.P Kim Deliz

everytime i try to download piggybank it donst work but ill just hear it when i get the cd
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I hate fat joe, but ill buy that album to show some support :)
    test
  6. Parental_Advisory

Does Joe even have a single out? I haven't heard anything cept that "Safe 2 Say" joint, which is alright...
    test
  7. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

^^^lol his album was supposed to come out before March 3 and he dont even have a video out

im sure his album will be aight though- not as good as 50s though
    test
  8. Dee-Zy

Dee-Zy Free Willy!!!

Damn it, my bootleg sales are gonna go down!!!
    test
  9. Mist

Mist Micnificent

March 3 is next Thursday and that's when 50 plans on putting out his album. So Fat Joe is gonna jump in the studio and record a response and press up 500,000 to a 1,000,000 records in like a week and ship them out, not likely. Unless the fat fuck already recorded a response in all the hype in the last few months and he is trying to get himself sales. Fat Joe will not put a dent in 50's sales.
    test
  10. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Fat Joe's album will be nice, Safe 2 say was crazy and so is "here's a little story".

T.S.> G-Unit.
    test
  11. Parental_Advisory

Armageddon's the only one is TS worth a damn and he didn't get to do shit on that last album...
    test
  12. MagicDonJuan

Naw man, Prospect is reallll nice to. Tony Sunshine can sing well, Remy is one of the illest femcees. Triple Seis is aight, Cuban is nice and they're sort of affiliated with everyone besides Joe. Joe is average.
    test
  13. Parental_Advisory

Cuban and Triple Seis left tho I thought so I really don't count them...

Remi's old stuff like her verse on "Ante Up" was nice but I haven't heard anything really nice from her on new TS LP...

I haven't heard a lot from Prospect tho...

And Joe...blah...
    test
  14. Kevy

Kevy Huh?

Fat Joe is fuckin wack.
    test
  15. MagicDonJuan

prospects solo song on True Story is nasty.
    test
  16. vandalism

vandalism the king

if Joe released a diss back, that would increase 50's sales

the beef should be dope... 50 and G Unit VS Jada, Joe and Nas... I'm feelin all those artists, and I think they could all bring some nice diss tracks
    test
  17. Holiday Styles

Holiday Styles Let's Go Flyers

shyne dont need to respond....just peep my sig...he pulled 50's bitch card on for the record
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

fat joe is the boy, i aint really peep none of his albums since don cartegina, but, i will be peepin this one.
    test
  19. RoFo

RoFo I'm dope...

Bet Nas wont respond...Jada probably wont respond either so...All there's left is FAT Joe...
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

nas and jada have to respond, wtf.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.