$500 Up for grabs to this seasons winner!!!

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

So last season we gave 100 bucks to the Season Champion, and let him decide to wager his 100 in a battle against me, where if he lost he would lose his 100 or if he won he would win an additional 100, for a total of 200 bucks!

Well shout out to nah son for winning 100 dollars, unfortunately he walked away with the money and decided not to battle me.

This season is bigger.

The Season Champion will now get 250 dollars, and a chance to wager his 250 for an additional 250 in a battle against me for a total of 500 Dollars!!

At the end of 16 weeks the top 16 writers will advance to the season playoffs where they will be seeded in the same way the NCAA Final Four is conducted. So get as many points as you can (wins, titles, defenses) and get the highest rank possible for the easiest road to the money.

Good luck!!
    test
  2. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

I'm not getting jew'd twice...
    test
  4. Red Phoenix

Red Phoenix You can die trying......

I plan to be there in the end...

i'm a broke ass nigga so this gives me something to write for again
    test
  5. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

since i couldn't drop a comment on the eye rhyme verse in the thread because it was closeed ill drop it here...

eye rhyme, i can see why u have been aconsistant threat to take the throne with that verse right there...

short, but filled with multi's ,passion, and flow...

wow...

when we meet in this league, i'm definantly gonna have to pull the old i vizzle out of the hat to step into the park...

good shit...

the I Vizzle was impressed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.