500 homicides in chicago this year

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Track 2, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HipHopUG

HipHopUG HipHopUG.com

[​IMG]

Chicago & the state has the strictest gun laws in the nation lol
    yeah gun laws really are effective...
    test
  2. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

hmmm, yea folks talkin about humboldt park and englewood are spot on

shittt, i stay on the outskirts and its stuff going down, though a majority are GD i think where i stay at, its not too bad though like deep in the city

hell, one of the streets right by me, pizza places cant deliver to because it was too many cases of delivery drivers gettin held at gunpoint at the door (lol)

markham and harvey are close by too, but ive only been through markham for that URL event, where i swear everyone was throwin up vicelord in there
    test
  3. BLUERUME G3

BLUERUME G3 youtube.com/BlueRumeGyea

wow....so in the city where its 100% ILLEGAL to own a gun there is 500 murders? man them gun control laws are working BRILLIANTLY!
    test
  4. ryanbone

ryanbone I'm a zombie in my gang

this country is so fucked.

general violent crime has gone down and gun ownership has increased dramatically. and here comes the weapons bans.
    test
  5. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

i don't know why we are pretending englewood and humboldt park should even be said in the same sentence like they are comparable in any way... ur talking about the warzone compared to a heavy rican hood that you can get by in even if ur white
    test
  6. HipHopUG

HipHopUG HipHopUG.com

typical days in chicago

chitown gangbang anthem song
    test
  7. 12345678

12345678 New Member

bad as it is, on a global scale its still nothing to worry about
    test
  8. doslavozes

doslavozes Neg This Post If You're Gay

Dude in the middle kind of looks like if DNA and Dizaster had a baby.
    test
  9. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

Thats one of the biggest issues, these low income areas, they have nothing..when someone has nothing to lose and everything to gain, they don't care..so what they get locked up, they got food every day shelter tv weights courts etc...

i mean justice system is all kinds of fked up when people who kill get less time then people moving weight..shits ass backwards.

Need to seriously get the country better instead of fucking with OTHER countries.

again, i think the biggest issue in america is the fact its soooooo diverse, i said it before in the other gun thread. Thats an issue, when you have the majority of a population believing the same thing, theres little reason to beef with anyone.

but when you stick literally every race with 100 thousand different beliefs into the same country and say "get along"...its just not happening..

and something else that Katt williams , even though i really think he's fallen to the bottom in the last few years, he said something that is most important, people come from every where to live here, but yet they still pledge their allegiance to some place else instead of America first.
    test
  10. doslavozes

It would also help if people stopped having so many damn kids. The world wouldn't be starving as badly if there weren't millions more people than the Earth can provide food for. Not to mention poor families wouldn't grow up trying to feed 10 kids if the mom didn't like sex so much.

Not to mention the other benefits of spaying/neutering stupid people. You know, like having less of them around.
    test
  11. 12345678

12345678 New Member

I don't know why you're all discussing this like America is the world's most violent country. America isn't a particularly violent place. probably one of the safest countries on the planet
    test
  12. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

name a more violent first world country? Not trying to debate or even say the US is the worst, but again name one so i can at least see if theres a reason for it...more people in poverty etc..

i also find it humorous, you shit talk our gun laws and the weapons in our country, yet say its one of the safest places on the planet to live....
    test
  13. 12345678

12345678 New Member

its still violent considering how rich it is. it's just not the 3rd world hellhole you all like to fantasize it is. and pick any eastern european country bar maybe poland, latvia and greece or most first world asian, caribbean, south american or african countries

infact most 1st world countries that aren't in northern or western europe
    test
  14. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

So you're saying pick any eastern european country and it's more violent then the US..just name one and how its more violent..and when i think violent, i think murder, aggravated assault, rape things like that....actual violent crimes, i dont really consider people who steal violent unless doing in a way that would probably have aggravated in it.
    test
  15. doslavozes

The year isn't over yet Chicago's get a chance for 550. What's the high score? j/k
    test
  16. 12345678

12345678 New Member

lol what the fuck. no offence u dont seem like that bad a poster but u have zero perspective. every single eastern european country bar greece, latvia and possibly poland but I'll name a few for you...

russia, ukraine, estonia, georgia... insert names of any others. lol @ people who steal. fucking hell....
    test
  17. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

hahaha haven't researched and thats why i was looking FOR perspective on it :p
    but anyway , i was just reading a publication from the 21st of this month that says the UK is more violent than the US and the most violent country in the Europe.
    and the US isn't even in the top 10 most violent according to this ...
    i wonder if it's because we have guns ?... :p
    and obviously this is per 100,000 people, so we still have more violence here in America but thats because our population is a lot larger. But our rate in comparison is 466 crimes per 100,000
    [​IMG]

test
  18. Muellerl

Muellerl Well-Known Member

Uh, fact check.

In 2009 (last year I can find data for), there were 1334 homicides in Canada/UK. There were 500 in Chicago this year.

:hoffawut:
    test
  19. 12345678

12345678 New Member

a) this is from the Daily Mail which you might not be familiar with but is the most right-wing sensationalist newspaper imaginable and entire purpose is to make out that the UK is the most violent, crime-filled nation on earth and then somehow link it to immigrants/ anyone who isnt white

b) lol @ austria being more violent than south africa. surely you are joking.

also my entire point is that you shouldn't have to research the fact that America isn't as violent as Eastern Europe. It should be common sense. From being on this site, it is actually fucking worrying how unaware Americans are of how they fit into the world. Not getting at you here but it is sometimes just amazing.
    test
  20. doslavozes

I don't think we need this site to explain how little (we) Americans understand or care how the US fits in with the rest of the world.

I was just on facebook where an alarming amount of people got 7+7/7+7*7-7 wrong. I don't have faith in the intelligence of my country or the world.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.