500 homicides in chicago this year

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Track 2, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

True this site complaining about this is kind of wierd as how much we just love gun bars. Any black person not spitting street type lines is labelled a wigger in all there battles. Gun bars are called grown man bars. Especially in battling we glorify that type of lifestyle and then are shocked at stuff like this
    test
  2. grainsbone

grainsbone all eyez on me

if drugs were legal what would gangs do for income? the vast majority of income for gangs is drug money.

we don't need stricter laws. we need less laws.
    test
  3. Dynam!ke

Dynam!ke New Member

Very untrue... Shooting a projectile 100+ feet away requires less thought then walking up to someone and sticking a blade in there body. The experiences are astronomically different. Plus a lot of these homicides are drive-by's which allow the shooter the ability to hide and leave the scene fairly quickly. Stabbing someone requires the person to be visible not only to the victim, but everyone else.

Trust me if we lost all our projectile weapons and all we had were swords and daggers to fight with I GUARANTEE you see a lot more bitch ass niggas. Guns give someone basically the ability to press a button from a distance and murder there victim without viewing the body or seeing there last breath. Hell I shot a dog with a gun once didn't think twice back then. But would I walk up to it and stab it to death ffuuccckkkk no. Just requires a certain type of nigga lets say that LoL.
    test
  4. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

Each year 443,000 die from tobacco....
    so it takes 17 years worth of gun deaths to equal one year of tobacco deaths..

but all we care about is gun deaths in america, not how they protect people from other people, or from the tyranny..just the fact that 25,000 die each year(most which obtain their firearm illegally)...yea thats the biggest issue in MERICA!
    test
  5. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

i actually agree with this, thats some Ron paul logic..make drugs legal, ppl can do what they want, its their freedom...BUT..they just have to accept responsibility for their actions..
    just like drinking alcohol.
    test
  6. °Oobe°

°Oobe° Out of Body Experience

lol stupid primitive americans..
    test
  7. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

Also, Mexico's gun laws are more strict than ours, yet they have more deaths from firearms per 100,000
    Brazil, more strict then us and mexico, 2x more death by firearms per 100,000
    Columbia, 2-3 million guns vs our 300 million guns, 3x as many deaths per firearm per 100,000
    test
  8. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

That's cause niggas is making too much noise.
    Don't they know that in Chicago loud gets smoked?
    test
  9. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Aint most of the guns in Mexico from America anyway and most of the killin out there is done by the Cartels who have highly trained killers doin it. It not like Juan the local postman just flipped out one day and started shootin people because he played a video game
    test
  10. grainsbone

grainsbone all eyez on me

except im a fuck of a lot smarter than ron paul. lol. he has said he doesnt accept evolution..... HOW IS THERE STILL PEOPLE LIKE THAT

lol but yeah. spot on. same shit for alcohol. dont drive under the influence. whats the worst thats gonna happen if we legalize drugs? everyones gonna become a heroin addict at the same time?
    test
  11. imDementeD

imDementeD Member

Yea our anti gun govt supplies them with guns ;)
    as far as the cartels being the majority, idk if thats proven or not, if you find that info feel free to share it..
    test
  12. DragonAndLance

DragonAndLance Shoryuken!

lets fucking compare less developed countries to much more developed countries, yeah that works. WAIT. it doesn't.
    test
  13. D Tibbs

D Tibbs Master

test
  14. Smashal0t

Smashal0t Member

Chicago >> Your city BTW

I'm smack dab on the southside where all the killing is going down really. Majority of the shootings be shorties doing it. Teenagers tryna prove dey gangbangers and ride for niggas like Chief Keef. but in total chicago always been like this. its just been going public now. every summer they always talkin' bout having the national guard come here and patrol the streets cuz gangbangers catch regular police officers off guard having assault rifles and shotguns.

I swear to GOD some niggas just robbed a police officer for his gun and car a few weeks ago. I'll admit my dislike for the police is strong and I thought it was funny as shit but who does that? lol...
    test
  15. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

I wonder how many murders there would be if there were no black people in Chicago
    test
  16. PowdergKeg

PowdergKeg Well-Known Member

about the same as the murder rate in Montana.
    test
  17. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

i'm not familiar with chi-town, this murders mainly in the south-side or what? cause i'm plannin a trip to nyc to stay for a month n wanna pop by chi-town n i wanna stay in the most dangerous area possible to keep my hood rep up
    test
  18. Muellerl

Muellerl Well-Known Member

Everyone saying that the violence is limited to specific groups of people is totally right. I walked through the highest crime rate neighborhood in Chicago and felt totally safe/comfortable besides feeling weird about being white in that area lol
    test
  19. serge

serge Well-Known Member

test
  20. Stolos26

Stolos26 Active Member

try Englewood or Humbolt Park if you're trying to get to stomped out by some LKs

you're guaranteed to get robbed at the very least tbh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.