50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time (Updated)

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I think the Loaded Lux image came out really well
    test
  2. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

what a very visual, and well put together nerd spaz this venture is
    test
  3. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha. well played.

You have to understand its like a rapper making a track though. Its my job. Obviously I'm not being paid for this specific piece, but EVERY graphic designer does pieces on their own (I may as well do mine about something I like). Once this is finished it will go in my portfolio, and I will show it to clients who will hopefully like it, then they will pay me to do projects for them.
    test
  4. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

Definitely the browser, didn't show up on IE but works perfectly on firefox
    test
  5. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Yea, I like that one as well.
    test
  6. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

I didn't know Swann ever looked like that, lol. Other than that, all these are crazy
    test
  7. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

lmaoo@ gotta catch em all!!!...hahaha

i woulda definitely put ll cool j and big l on that list ahead of at least40-45 of those guys considering roxanne, kool moe dee and eminem made the list, ll cool j especially, he was in like almost 50 somethin battles before he got signed in the late 70's and early 80's and won all of em, not to mention wat he did on wax to cats like kmd,hammer,ice t,etc..
    test
  8. Krown

Krown New Member

Great stuff!
    test
  9. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Ok obviously you're going to get peoples opinions by posting this so here is mine. I have seen a million battles so I should know what I'm talking about for the most part.

Anecdote - Did well in WRC, had 2 battles outside of WRC from what I've seen.
    Bishop Brigante - Did well in WRC, what else has he done? No offense, just haven't seen him battle outside of WRC really.
    Justice - Won Scribble Jam once. Hasn't really done much else, but I could see him as the Australia rep if you needed/wanted one.
    Locksmith - MTV battle or w/e and recent battles. I could go either way with this though cuz he is dope.
    Nems - as much as I like Nems as a battler, I'm not sure if he's top 50 he's about 50-60% wins from what I've seen, but I can't hate cuz Nems is dope.
    Organik - and not Lush? Lush has had way more battles and is better in my opinion. Organik is good but not top 50 to me, Kid Twist if you need a canada rep.
    Pack FM - no, just no.

Should be replaced with:
    Many Styles - one of the most unique battlers ever who destroyed everything in his path.
    DirtBag Dan - was killing the freestyle olypics and various other cali battles for a long time and still continues to kill in battles. Surprised not to see him as a candidate.

Edit - the pictures are really good man, I like the idea but I think you should continue to fix the list up a bit, all the pictured emcees seem legit to me so far.
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

whoa what happened man, your list got worse. oh well. too late now
    test
  11. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

no its waaaaay better...

big l, canibus, and chino xl, were on his first list,plus many other random naMES
    test
  12. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

no, it was bad list to start ouit with, then he took our advice, and it was good. NOW it looks like he changed it some more, and made it worse
    test
  13. reznick

reznick New Member

This is cool. I like the project

Is this a list of the 50 most talented battlers? If thats the case, then Kid Twist needs to be in there. Hes top 5 in the world
    test
  14. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

ok.you win
    test
  15. Gwame

Ribo Nuke, don't give your opinion on whether battlers should be in the list or not, when you clearly haven't researched them at all. Anecdote has won countless battles in Australia (2 battles outside of WRC you say? Have you even seen his battle with Justice?), and Organik has won countless in Canada, even before the WRCs came along.

D-Lor, feel free to explain. What makes the list bad now and what made it good before?
    test
  16. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

I already gave my opinions on the list.

It's not really important enough for me to break it down again. It's just a school project or somethin.
    test
  17. Gwame

Yeah but you said it's apparently change since, so what changes have supposedly ruined it?
    test
  18. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

I cbf addressing this in too much detail, but those two have won a lot of battles in Australia. Or do battles that aren't on the internet not count? lol Also Justice's win at Scribble... Well, it was kinda a big deal. If you can't see why, then you're just dumb.

edit. Sorry Gwame, didn't see you'd already kinda covered this...
    test
  19. dumbfoundead

dumbfoundead New Member

looks dope. when will this be out!?
    test
  20. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

Fuck Vacaville and its not good enough to give my thoughts on this subject attitude
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.