50 Greatest Battlers of All-Time (Updated)

Discussion in 'The 50 Greatest Battle Rappers of All-Time' started by gregrieke20, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Also since I see RyanKOTD is in here. Do you still think you'd be willing to give me info on the "Proud 2B eh battle MC" Tourney. Its history, or a bio or whatever? I've found some info, but obviously you'd have more.
    test
  2. Oshea

Oshea Member

sprungy without a fuckin doubt, big up the big man
    test
  3. ENAGEE

ENAGEE Henny Hero

you have the battlers real names on some like Greg "Illmaculate" Poe but not others. wondering if you were unable to find real names or you just chose not to include them.
    test
  4. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

hey bro, ryan kotd should def be in the KOTD section aswell, as he is the co-founder, he is pretty much the dude that used to run battles when i was comin up battling and a major part in makinjg KOTD what it is
    test
  5. gregrieke20

Yea, I could use some help with that. Only certain layouts will have them on the fronts, but for the cards ALL of them will have them on the back.

I think I already know a good amount of them. Maybe around 80-85%, but obviously I want to get all of them.
    test
  6. gregrieke20

Alright cool. So did he run the "Proud 2 Be" battles? Because I was looking for the "representative" of that organization.
    test
  7. JONNY STORM

JONNY STORM Dominiking

wrongg not even close to more accomplishments than me, ive been in over 100 battles, even out in the same city as Sage and he never showed face while i was around. I've won 3 HipHop Elements, 1 Rock Steady MC Battles, 3 Lounge Battles, and over 30 Other Major Battles in the South, I got over 3 hours of Freestyle Battle Footage in my possesion, so dont even compare me to wack ass Sage cuz just because all u know is ur nerdy net facts that uve aquired. And for the record Scribble jam wasnt any type of competition wen he won it, be serious kid
    test
  8. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

lmaoooooooooooooooooo
    test
  9. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

Ya him, AVI Rex and Chris Thomas Used to run those events
    test
  10. gregrieke20

I'm trying to take everyone's opinion into account about this list.

I knew about some of the accomplishments you have listed, but admittedly not all of them. Its an impressive resume for sure, and I put you on the just missed it list based off your credentials. Aside from the obvious guys who should be on there, there are maybe 10-15 who could be viewed at as "on the bubble".

I'm trying to be fair with the list. There just hasn't been a huge push for you to be on, right or wrong as that may be. Not trying to offend once again, and you may be right, it very well could be everyone else's overall ignorance towards your history. Whatever is the case there has been a ton of push for people like Kid Twist and Hollow, but not as much you. There are many people on this board who are knowledgeable about battles and their history, and I'm trying to take the overall opinion into account.

The 2000 Scribble Jam featured Eyedea, Brother Ali, Adeem, Slug, Duece Leader and more. Not exactly the most talent-filled Scribble ever, but to be considered the best out of that field is certainly nothing to sneeze-at.
    test
  11. gregrieke20

Cool. Thanks. Do you happen to know what year those battles started?
    test
  12. Bo-Rat

Bo-Rat New Member

damn i just read this thread for the first time... haha talk about on the fence! i emailed the homie greg when i read the first page like 'sick, down to give you some info or whatever, holla @ me'.... then kept reading and saw i got yanked from the list, emailed greg again kinda embarassed like 'ahh shit, i read further... not on the list no more... right on, good luck with the project, looks like it's gonna be tight'... then just fuckin finished reading the thread and see that i'm back in!!

haha quit toying with my emotions greg. nah but in all seriousness it's cool to be considered with these cats. i definitely put my work in and won some big battles, and i think i've had a pretty decent influence on the battle scene. but who should be on this list is totally up for debate and will be FOREVER; there's no definitive criteria you can judge this on. so fuck it either way. just make sure i'm on the fucking list, greg. seriously. hahahaha jk

no, but seriously.

and i cosign those pics looking cool as shit. but that nocan one scares me. the avo pic is perfect.

BO
    test
  13. gregrieke20

hahahaha, I actually just got done emailing you. I gave a few of the requests I have, I understand if you can't get to all of them, but definitely see what kind of info you can get for me.

Thanks, and yes you're in, lol.

There's only like 3 guys I'm considering taking off now, as I'd like the list to be finalized soon.
    test
  14. ThePropheticOne

ThePropheticOne Azrael|Archangel of Death

no offense bo, but i'm gonna have to say hollow takes your place.

hollow has to be on this list.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.